Amy

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire · From May 2021

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

2 of August of 2024

87days 21hours : 26min
A
One photographer or two?
Amy, 2 of July of 2022 at 09:24

Hi all, can I ask for your thoughts on having one photographer for the day or two? The main reason I'd like two is to capture mine and by partners reaction when walking down the aisle. I feel one...

PhotographybyBillHad, saturday 2-Jul-22 4 162
A
Decorate yourself or pay for one?
Amy, 20 of April of 2022 at 15:39

Hello, Im just wanting people's opinions/thoughts on whether you are planning to decorate tables/chairs yourself or have a professional in? Ive searched a lot of ideas and I am swaying more towards...

Yorkshirelass, wednesday 20-Apr-22 4
A
Am i being unfair not having my sister as a bridesmaid?
Anon, 18 of April of 2022 at 17:36

Hi everyone! I’m in a bit of a pickle.. I’m getting married next year and I’m not close to my sister AT ALL. We live hours apart and whenever we are together (christmas for example), it’s tense and...

Ebony, friday 22-Apr-22 26 1
R
Table decorations help
RomanticBlueHair33815, 18 of April of 2022 at 17:53

Does anyone have any ideas how to: 1) glue story on to the metal hoop (have tried glue gun wasn't secure. Currently have tape but looks messy. 2) How to secure hoop to wood (we wanted to saw through...

Gracef, monday 18-Apr-22 2
A
Suit/tie arrangements for fob and fog
Amy, 25 of March of 2022 at 09:43

Hello my fellow brides, just a quick question here.. My dad and partners dad are going to be wearing the same suit as the groom and groomsmen but wanted to check if you give them the same tie or is it...

Amy, friday 25-Mar-22 5

General groups

Hitched article topics