Kirsty
Kirsty

Wolverhampton, West Midlands · From December 2021

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

25 of July of 2024

64days 12hours : 37min

Discussions

E
What are you main challenges with wedding planning?
Eleanor, 11 of July of 2023 at 17:21

Hi All, I'm wondering what are you having trouble with the most on your current wedding planning journey- money, family, suppliers? What are you trying that's worked/ not worked out so far?

Sarah, wednesday 26-Jul-23 15 1
P
Wedding linen hire
Paul, 26 of August of 2022 at 22:50

We are looking to purchase/hire specific linen for our tables… We are looking for cheesecloth/linen runners and napkins. Do anyone know of anyone to point us in the right direction? We have looked on...

Kirsty, friday 7-Jul-23 1
Kirsty
diy Wedding Signage Or Just Purchase The End Result From Etsy
Kirsty, 5 of July of 2023 at 14:46

Hi All, I'm just looking for some advice in regards to wedding signage such as: welcome sign, table plan, table numbers, menu, order of the day etc. Do any DIY brides have any tips on where to begin?...

Kirsty, friday 7-Jul-23 11 1
Nicole
Evening buffet
Nicole, 25 of June of 2023 at 14:06

Hi, I’m looking at wedding packages and everything seems to have canapés but doesn’t include a late meal after the three course wedding breakfast. Do you think it’s worth paying for bacon rolls or...

Nicole, thursday 29-Jun-23 14 2
A
Bridesmaids presents
Andreea, 8 of February of 2023 at 14:18

Hi I’m new to England customs. I’m Romanian so we have different traditions. I also heard that is a custom to get a present/ presents bag for bridesmaids. Is that true? If so what presents everyone...

Andreea, saturday 11-Feb-23 12
A
How much to plan ahead
Adele, 6 of February of 2023 at 20:59

I am getting married 20th july 2024. I have booked the venue and registar. When should i be buying other things like wedding dress , catering etc?

B2B2023, wednesday 15-Mar-23 16
R
Thank you gifts
Rachael, 6 of February of 2023 at 18:03

Hi, we are planning of giving out small thank you gifts to our wedding party on the day of the wedding. Groomsmen and bridesmaids will get theirs the morning off and the mother/father of the...

Sarah, tuesday 7-Feb-23 2
C
How much?
Crystal, 30 of September of 2022 at 19:11

Hello all, Hope you don’t mind me asking but kind to budget do you all have / how much have you paid so far towards your wedding? I find it interesting and want to keep my feet firmly on the ground...

Kirsty, tuesday 7-Feb-23 28 1
Tanie
How do i add more guests once I've come out of the 'adding' page
Tanie, 4 of February of 2023 at 12:15

I added some guests and then came out but now I can't seem to add any more guests - how do i do it?

Kirsty, tuesday 7-Feb-23 3
A
Good quality wedding album printing
Amanda, 30 of January of 2023 at 18:31

I’d like to make some mini wedding album gifts for my parents and In-laws but the price from the photographers is a bit too steep for ordering multiple options (£250 for 20 pages). Does anyone have...

Timothyecorp, saturday 11-Feb-23 8
Sam
Eva Lendel wedding dresses
Sam, 19 of June of 2022 at 16:17

Hi everyone! I'm newly engaged and having some fun researching wedding dresses! I'm very picky and have some body hangups, so being very selective. I'm finding that I've been very attracted to some...

Kirstie, monday 27-Jun-22 11

General groups

Hitched article topics