Kim

Blackburn, Lancashire · From March 2022

Happily married 🎉

6 of April of 2023

408days 11hours
K
Reception party games - help
Kim, 19 of June of 2023 at 21:37

Hello everyone We're having a party to celebrate getting married. The party is in August and it's in a really nice hotel bar space. Because we're already married we're not having so much in the way of...

Kim, monday 19-Jun-23 41
K
Advice needed - wedding dress at party
Kim, 15 of June of 2023 at 21:29

Hi everyone, I'd really welcome some advice. I went away to get married, just me and hubby back in April. We're having a big party at a nice hotel in Manchester to celebrate in August. I have a bit of...

Kim, monday 19-Jun-23 8
A
Questions/prep for meeting Dj?
Anonbride, 27 of February of 2023 at 10:17

Our DJ (provided by venue) has just reached out to us to have a planning call - anything we should be thinking about or making sure to ask? So far we've been developing an example playlist to share...

Kim, wednesday 1-Mar-23 12
K
Wedding abroad - ideas and avoiding regrets
Kim, 1 of March of 2023 at 17:36

Hi everyone, I'm getting married in April, just me and fiance and we're going abroad to do it. I'd really like advice on things to consider to make sure I have as many memories/keepsakes to remember...

MarvinAdels, monday 6-Mar-23 2 115
Sabrina
What to do with engagement ring on the big day?
Sabrina, 28 of February of 2023 at 23:34

Hey hey all 😊 I was wondering if anyone knows what people do with their engagement ring on the wedding day? I plan to wear mine on top of my wedding ring in the future, but not entirely sure how it...

Maxgat, friday 10-Mar-23 9
K
Mexico wedding - make up advice
Kim, 29 of December of 2022 at 23:27

Hi everyone, I’m getting married in Mexico in April. Thinking about make up. I’m not sure what help I’ll have (it’ll be just the two of us) in terms of MUA at the resort. Even if there is someone I’m...

Quickpay, saturday 15-Apr-23 3
Faye
Period due on my wedding day
Faye, 13 of December of 2022 at 07:59

Why is being a woman just so irritating!!!!! So I am predicted to come on, THE DAY of our wedding. I am not wanting to take the pill because I’ve been off nearly year and it’s taken a almost this full...

Samantha, sunday 19-Feb-23 22 2
K
Manchester entertainment ideas/help
Kim, 11 of January of 2023 at 12:22

Hi everyone, I'd love to hear from people who have had celebration parties/receptions in Manchester. I'm getting married in Mexico in April but having a celebration party in Manchester in August. I'm...

Kim, wednesday 18-Jan-23 1
A
Wedding Dress Shopping has been Disappointing!
Alexa, 14 of August of 2022 at 11:26

Hi everyone! I've recently started shopping for my wedding dress. So far I have been to seven dress shops in total and at each place I have been left feeling disappointed and quite upset. I am a UK...

Rachel, tuesday 30-Aug-22 25
K
Party entertainment - Manchester Drag Queens
Kim, 27 of June of 2022 at 12:28

Hi everyone, These forums have been a life saver so far, so I thought I'd try posting another query. I'm getting married in Mexico next April and then having a party to celebrate in Manchester, next...

Kim, monday 27-Jun-22 41
K
Beach wedding dress - ideas/time to buy?
Kim, 13 of March of 2022 at 13:01

Hi everyone, I'm getting married on a beach in Mexico next April. I'd really like some advice on a dress. Any tips on what works well? Equally for my chap - be lovely to hear from others who've done...

Anonbride, friday 6-May-22 5
K
Wedding abroad - guest panic. Advice needed
Kim, 2 of March of 2022 at 07:57

Hi everyone, I'm getting married in Mexico in April 2023 and have ended up in a situation I never expected.. When my fiance and I decided to do this we didn't expect anyone to want to join us given...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 14-Mar-22 16

General groups

Hitched article topics