Laura

Warwickshire, United Kingdom · From August 2022

Happily married 🎉

3 of November of 2023

180days 21hours
Laura
Conscious Bodies
Laura, 28 of September of 2023 at 01:48

Hi, So I’ve brought my wedding dress, having alterations done and just decided just 5 weeks before getting married I’m going to have small sleeves. They won’t completely cover my arms which is what I...

RomanticGreenStation, thursday 28-Sep-23 1 77
Terri
Wedding with no breakfast?
Terri, 15 of September of 2023 at 18:58

Hello! Newly engaged so this is my first post here 😆 basically, me and hubby to be have been together a long long time and we cannot wait to get married, but we just aren’t keen on the costs 😂 for us,...

Ivana, sunday 17-Dec-23 35 2
Laura
Guest List
Laura, 18 of July of 2023 at 23:21

Really stuck on how to remove guests from the list. Can anyone help? Also can you remove tasks and items from the budget section if you’re not having them I.e transport? Many Thanks Laura

Laura, friday 15-Sep-23 3
L
rsvp Cards
Lauren, 2 of August of 2023 at 15:31

Are RSVP cards really worth the money spending? Do guest actually respond to them ? Or is it a risk you have to take?

Steven, wednesday 9-Aug-23 9 1
Laura
November Wedding.
Laura, 23 of July of 2023 at 18:54

We’re getting married in November of this year. Appreciate it may me cold, wet etc so I’m after some advice and/or suggestions about anything we may need for our guests. Many thanks x

Sarah, thursday 27-Jul-23 6 1
Laura
Men’s Suits
Laura, 19 of July of 2023 at 00:52

Has anyone tried these at all? We are trying to save costs of suits and have opted to buy these 2 piece suits as long as they are ok rather than have the full suit. It will hopefully slash our budget...

Laura, sunday 23-Jul-23 4
Alex
Friday wedding?
Alex, 19 of July of 2023 at 14:25

We are looking at a possibly date for wedding Friday 12th July. The venue has a minimum of a 100 guests on a Saturday so Friday is the only option really if we want this venue (which we both really...

Sarah, wednesday 26-Jul-23 15
E
What are you main challenges with wedding planning?
Eleanor, 11 of July of 2023 at 17:21

Hi All, I'm wondering what are you having trouble with the most on your current wedding planning journey- money, family, suppliers? What are you trying that's worked/ not worked out so far?

Sarah, wednesday 26-Jul-23 15 1
Agnieszka
i hate my wedding dress
Agnieszka, 12 of July of 2023 at 18:25

I choose my wedding dress after trying on over 20 and bought one off the rack. I had a love hate relationship with it but was waiting until after alterations. I picked it up today and I hate it I...

RomanticGreenStation, sunday 13-Aug-23 17
M
Paying for hair and make up
Melissa, 12 of July of 2023 at 09:59

Hey all, I need a bit of advice. I am starting to make my enquiries for hair and make up for myself and my bridal party, 3 adult bridesmaids, 2 junior and mother of the bride. Myself and my partner...

Sarah, thursday 27-Jul-23 9 1
Valyria
Not having wedding favours
Valyria, 16 of July of 2023 at 20:24

Hi All, Is it unusual to not have wedding favours on the tables for guests? if I am being honest it just seems like an unnecessary expense after everything else we're having to pay out for. We're not...

Sarah, wednesday 26-Jul-23 20

General groups

Hitched article topics