'Manchester', Greater Manchester · From January 2022

Happily married 🎉

20 of August of 2022

621days 11hours

Discussions

A
Post wedding blues
Anna of Just Married, 29 of August of 2022 at 12:36

It's been over a week since our wedding and it was amazing but I am hit by such bad wedding blues. I am terrible at dwelling on the past and I keep getting upset at family photos that I know I didn't...

Sara, tuesday 6-Sep-22 3 246
A
Registrar mess up
Anna of Just Married, 2 of September of 2022 at 18:41

Hi, I just wanted some advice and opinions... we got married a couple of weeks a go and there has been something bothering me about our ceremony. During the ceremony the other registrar not conducting...

PhotographybyBillHad, monday 5-Sep-22 3 249
A
Little touches
Anna of Planning, 24 of June of 2022 at 23:38

Hi everyone, D-day is fast approaching and though we have all the big stuff sorted I feel at a loss with the smaller details and touches. I don't know how much they really matter and whether its even...

Millie, friday 1-Jul-22 6 299
A
Large petals confetti
Anna of Planning, 12 of June of 2022 at 19:21

Hi, Has anyone managed to find any biodegradable confetti with larger petals? I've been searching for some to buy by the litre as will be doing my own confetti cones but they all seem really...

Helen, monday 13-Jun-22 1 90
A
Photographer unresponsive
Anna of Planning, 20 of March of 2022 at 23:23

Hi, I'm not sure if I am just being impatient or not... The photographer we have booked was super quick and responsive pre booking but since booking I am struggling to get a response. I've been trying...

Imranmiah91, saturday 23-Apr-22 7 288
A
Red bridesmaid dress for summer wedding
Anna of Wedding Attire, 14 of March of 2022 at 23:09

Hi, I really like the thought of red bridesmaid dresses but they seem to be better fitted for autumn/winter weddings. My wedding will be in the summer so I'm not sure if it will look a bit odd. I was...

Gergana, thursday 14-Apr-22 7 138
A
Multiway dress
Anna of Wedding Attire, 5 of April of 2022 at 00:30

Hi, has anyone recently purchased a multiway bridesmaid dress? There are a number of sites that sell them but they all seem to have poor return policies and I'm concerned about the quality of the...

Cherrelle, friday 8-Apr-22 6 191
A
Walking down the aisle
Anna of Etiquette and Advice, 14 of March of 2022 at 23:15

Hi all, So bit of a strange one. I have a good relationship with my dad, no issues at all, but I am super close to my mum. I've been thinking more recently that I would probably want her to walk me...

Anna, tuesday 15-Mar-22 5 177
A
Guest arrival time
Anna of Etiquette and Advice, 22 of February of 2022 at 23:52

Hi, I'm just looking at the timeline of the wedding day and wanted people's experience of guest arrival time. If we book the registrar ceremony for 12:00PM should we request guests to arrive at...

Anna, saturday 26-Feb-22 5 221
A
Drinks reception/photos
Anna of Planning, 17 of February of 2022 at 23:37

Hi, the photography style we will be after for our wedding is documentary style, however, we do want a few family and couples shots after the ceremony whilst everyone is at the drinks reception. Our...

Anna, saturday 19-Feb-22 4 191 1
A
Chinese wedding banquet
Anna of Planning, 2 of January of 2022 at 15:58

Hi, Does anyone know of any Chinese restaurants in the North West that would do catering for a Chinese banquet off site? (The proper traditional 10/12 course banquet) I want to maintain an element of...

Anna, sunday 2-Jan-22 77

General groups

Hitched article topics