Anna

'Manchester', Greater Manchester · From January 2022

Happily married 🎉

20 of August of 2022

621days 2hours
A
Registrar mess up
Anna, 2 of September of 2022 at 18:41

Hi, I just wanted some advice and opinions... we got married a couple of weeks a go and there has been something bothering me about our ceremony. During the ceremony the other registrar not conducting...

PhotographybyBillHad, monday 5-Sep-22 3 249
A
Post wedding blues
Anna, 29 of August of 2022 at 12:36

It's been over a week since our wedding and it was amazing but I am hit by such bad wedding blues. I am terrible at dwelling on the past and I keep getting upset at family photos that I know I didn't...

Sara, tuesday 6-Sep-22 3
A
Little touches
Anna, 24 of June of 2022 at 23:38

Hi everyone, D-day is fast approaching and though we have all the big stuff sorted I feel at a loss with the smaller details and touches. I don't know how much they really matter and whether its even...

Millie, friday 1-Jul-22 6
Anonbride
Videographer - is it worth the money?
Anonbride, 14 of June of 2022 at 19:16

Initially we were not gonna go for a videographer because they are PRICEY! But I’ve recently seen a few people’s wedding videos and they do look lovely… wondering if people feel it’s worth it? Anyone...

Anonbride, monday 20-Jun-22 11
C
Venue styling
Clare, 19 of June of 2022 at 09:32

Is venue styling worth it? Anyone who's already gotten married and used venue styling, are you glad you did?

Anna, sunday 19-Jun-22 2
R
Family History
Rebecca, 19 of June of 2022 at 16:13

Hello, looking for a sense check I think. To sum up, I've hesitated to invite my father and his mother to the wedding for different reasons. With my father I'm hoping there might be hope to build the...

Rebecca, monday 20-Jun-22 5
A
Large petals confetti
Anna, 12 of June of 2022 at 19:21

Hi, Has anyone managed to find any biodegradable confetti with larger petals? I've been searching for some to buy by the litre as will be doing my own confetti cones but they all seem really...

Helen, monday 13-Jun-22 1 90
Anonbride
Motivation to keep up with an exercise plan?
Anonbride, 5 of June of 2022 at 17:21

I hate to be this person, because I really want to be body positive and firmly believe FH loves me regardless. HOWEVER, I’m not feeling my best self at the moment. I don’t need to lose multiple dress...

Alice, thursday 17-Nov-22 19
Kayleigh
Bridesmaid proposal boxes - the boxes
Kayleigh, 6 of June of 2022 at 22:20

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask where people had gotten their boxes from for their bridesmaids proposal boxes from? Looking on Amazon and they are either not quite right or mega expensive. Any other...

Stephanie, thursday 9-Jun-22 9
J
Friends whose bfs/partners you’ve not met
Jessica, 8 of May of 2022 at 12:00

Hi ladies, I’m wondering what your thoughts are on friends boyfriends or partners husbands etc that you have not met or only met once.. I obviously don’t want to be rude but by not inviting them as a...

Ajx, thursday 12-May-22 12 2
A
Photographer unresponsive
Anna, 20 of March of 2022 at 23:23

Hi, I'm not sure if I am just being impatient or not... The photographer we have booked was super quick and responsive pre booking but since booking I am struggling to get a response. I've been trying...

Imranmiah91, saturday 23-Apr-22 7
C
Wedding websites?
Clare, 21 of April of 2022 at 12:14

Hi all Has anyone made a wedding website and if so, do you have any recommendations? (something simple ideally / pre-made templates). I've seen hitched has one obviously haha but just curious if...

SamuelKaf, sunday 1-May-22 15
L
Dream dress doesn't exist
Lisa, 19 of April of 2022 at 22:34

I had no intention of wearing a wedding dress but I've been cajoled into it. However, I am having so much trouble finding one! The first issue is a common one - bingo wings Second issue - I'm very...

RomanticGreenStation, thursday 5-May-22 18
A
Am i being unfair not having my sister as a bridesmaid?
Anon, 18 of April of 2022 at 17:36

Hi everyone! I’m in a bit of a pickle.. I’m getting married next year and I’m not close to my sister AT ALL. We live hours apart and whenever we are together (christmas for example), it’s tense and...

Ebony, friday 22-Apr-22 26 1
A
moh dress problems
Anon, 18 of April of 2022 at 13:45

Just looking for advice or reassurance really! My wedding day is just over 3 months away and I’ve ordered my BM dresses which are due to arrive about a month before the big day (I had to order them...

Anna, monday 18-Apr-22 1
E
Hen do in a few weeks but I’m pregnant!
Emma, 8 of March of 2022 at 15:40

Planned pregnancy so knew this could happen so my own doing lol, but got my hen do booked for when I’ll be 7 almost 8 weeks pregnant. I’ve got an early 6 week scan to make sure all ok but think I’m...

Bliss, saturday 9-Apr-22 5
A
Multiway dress
Anna, 5 of April of 2022 at 00:30

Hi, has anyone recently purchased a multiway bridesmaid dress? There are a number of sites that sell them but they all seem to have poor return policies and I'm concerned about the quality of the...

Cherrelle, friday 8-Apr-22 6
Bethany
Stuck!!!!
Bethany, 3 of April of 2022 at 21:27

So I'm totally stuck, my wedding is in 4 months and my Best friend of many years (& god parent to my children) sprung on me she is upset and annoyed as she hasn't been asked/ spoke to her about...

Georgie, saturday 11-Jun-22 29
G
Looking for indy jeweller recommendations nr. Manchester for an engagement ring appointment
Gasket, 1 of April of 2022 at 07:52

Hi everyone - I'm really hoping for some help here, my first post on the site and I'm looking to buy an engagement ring. I've been delaying asking the question mainly due to being lost when it comes...

Forever, tuesday 5-Apr-22 2
T
Can't decide on a wedding date
Tish, 20 of March of 2022 at 15:45

Hi all, I'm struggling to decide on the right time to book our wedding. My fiance is in the Armed Forces and so we really don't want to wait too long to get married but we also don't want to have it...

Tish, monday 21-Mar-22 7
A
Red bridesmaid dress for summer wedding
Anna, 14 of March of 2022 at 23:09

Hi, I really like the thought of red bridesmaid dresses but they seem to be better fitted for autumn/winter weddings. My wedding will be in the summer so I'm not sure if it will look a bit odd. I was...

Gergana, thursday 14-Apr-22 7
A
Walking down the aisle
Anna, 14 of March of 2022 at 23:15

Hi all, So bit of a strange one. I have a good relationship with my dad, no issues at all, but I am super close to my mum. I've been thinking more recently that I would probably want her to walk me...

Anna, tuesday 15-Mar-22 5
Nicola
Have i found ‘the one’
Nicola, 26 of February of 2022 at 22:34

So I went wedding dress shopping for the first time today and found an amazing dress that I loved and had a little cry. I didn’t say yes because part of me feels I need to try on more. I’m scared that...

xkimx007, monday 28-Feb-22 4
A
Guest arrival time
Anna, 22 of February of 2022 at 23:52

Hi, I'm just looking at the timeline of the wedding day and wanted people's experience of guest arrival time. If we book the registrar ceremony for 12:00PM should we request guests to arrive at...

Anna, saturday 26-Feb-22 5
A
Wedding shoes!!!???
Antonia, 19 of February of 2022 at 18:54

Please can anyone recommend good wedding shoe sites…. Know exactly what I want just can’t find them!! Thanks all so much

JamesGurge, saturday 5-Mar-22 13

General groups

Hitched article topics