Sugarmouse

United Kingdom · From January 2004

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

29 of June of 2008

5788days 15hours

Discussions

Mrs Magic
Honestly, how often do you wash your bras?
Mrs Magic, 1 of May of 2009 at 12:55

A study has shown that most women only wash their bras every two months. In that, given most people have several bras, they say an individual bras get worn seven times before washing....

Mrs Magic, tuesday 5-May-09 107
Maxi
80's people - were you are Duranie or a Ballet?
Maxi, 24 of April of 2009 at 22:57

Or indeed both? JR has inspired me to post this, although it has been a recent bone of contention with my friend. I can listen to Duran Duran and enjoy the tracks but my 80s heart lies with Spandau...

Jenbo, sunday 26-Apr-09 38
Bag of Bones
X Posted - Picnic locations in Watford area
Bag of Bones, 30 of March of 2009 at 09:12

We're planning a picnic for the late May Bank Holiday weekend and need a suitable location for 3 sets of twins and 2 babies (all children under 1) and associated parents. Somewhere free or cheap to...

*ginni of the lamp*, tuesday 31-Mar-09 7
barongreenback
Flapjack recipes?
barongreenback, 21 of February of 2009 at 16:38

Anyone got a good tried and tested basic flapjack recipe? Would like a basic one so I can fart around adding fruit, nuts etc. Thanks.

RubyBlue, sunday 22-Feb-09 17
Lady Falafel
Interesting pancake fillings, poss savoury?
Lady Falafel, 21 of February of 2009 at 19:03

I'm getting all excited about next week and thought we'd try and make the pancakes an actual dinner rather than just gorging ourselves on lemon and sugar. Any good ideas? I'm consdiering a cheese...

Flowery the Grouch, saturday 21-Feb-09 10
Sugarmouse
Baths - acrylic vs steel
Sugarmouse, 16 of February of 2009 at 15:17

We were in the Bathstore on the weekend going window shopping for our new bathroom - won't be done til later in the year, btu thought we'd have a look to get some ideas. While we really liked some of...

Sugarmouse, monday 16-Feb-09 2
Laminate V's Carpet
**excited**, 11 of February of 2009 at 14:30

Hello all. Please could you tell me which you prefer in your living rooms and why? Also does anyone have any pics of their living room laminate. If you have laminate domyou have the same going in to...

Carrie74, friday 13-Feb-09 29
EJJ
Londoners your best afternoon tea recs....
EJJ, 8 of February of 2009 at 01:36

My friend is going back oop north after a few years in London and has never had a good afternoon tea here, where would you recommend? I have been to The Dorchester, Browns, the Ritz and the Cadogan....

Carrot, sunday 8-Feb-09 7
HeidiHole
Curtain sizes
HeidiHole, 4 of February of 2009 at 14:18

My poor brain hurts <sob> If you had a window 115cm in width and 145cms in length. What size curtains would you get?

HeidiHole, wednesday 4-Feb-09 10
RedB
Dementia - any info?
RedB, 3 of February of 2009 at 14:23

My dad has just been diagnosed with dementia and I'm trying to find out more about how it might progress. At the moment to me he just seems like a slightly forgetful elderly man. He's 78 and still...

allymc, wednesday 4-Feb-09 17
Lady Falafel
How often do cats need to go to the toilet in a day?
Lady Falafel, 2 of February of 2009 at 18:15

And how long can they hold it if necessary? Stan's been hiding behind the sofa all day. He stuck his nose out the catflap at one point, but his legs didn't make it that far, and there are no cat...

mariets, monday 2-Feb-09 8
Nefertiti
Do you return stuff or write it off? (- groceries)
Nefertiti, 1 of February of 2009 at 13:20

Just curious in whether the majority of us are 'typically British' and never complain I have returned stuff a couple of times to our local Tesco - once I bought a bagfull of fresh fruit to make a big...

MrsSW, monday 2-Feb-09 21
Kitchens
**excited**, 25 of January of 2009 at 19:46

Hello all. Please could I be cheeky and ask if I can see pictures of your kitchens please. We are just looking at buying a new one and would like some idea's. Thank you.

Sunset21, wednesday 28-Jan-09 21
Hubble
fashion you just 'can't do' - for whatever reason! Share your woes.
Hubble, 23 of January of 2009 at 22:02

OK - there's going to be plenty of things that your size / shape may not suit - but what is your 1 stylistic "no can do" that you're most peeved about? I would love to be able to do "tuckage" - that's...

Cleocatra, monday 26-Jan-09 47
HeidiHole
Two new bonkers celeb baby names
HeidiHole, 17 of January of 2009 at 12:15

1. Lee Ryan (formerly of Blue) has called his son - Rayn Lee Amethyst Ryan Rayn was picked because it's an anagram of Ryan. I kid you not ?? 2. Bear Grylls has called his son - Huckleberry Edward...

DaisyDaisy, sunday 18-Jan-09 26
Lady Falafel
Has anyone had a grandparent move in with them for a few months?
Lady Falafel, 12 of January of 2009 at 11:50

I'm just thinking aloud at the moment, but I'd appreciate hearing about others' expereiences and views. My Gma has had a small stroke, she's still in hospital and but expected to come out in the next...

He11y, tuesday 13-Jan-09 13
Sugarmouse
Funeral announcement ettiquette (sensitive)
Sugarmouse, 7 of January of 2009 at 21:29

We're a bit stuck and google hasn't been much help this evening, so I though I'd ask on here as we want to get this sorted tonight if possible... FIL sadly passed away a week back and now we're trying...

Sugarmouse, thursday 8-Jan-09 9
MrsB
Did you have an imaginary friend?
MrsB, 8 of January of 2009 at 11:22

Am writing an article about imaginary friends at the mo and would love any stories to help make it a bit more interesting! I had one, when I was about 8 I think. He was called Mohammed. I...

Ginger, saturday 10-Jan-09 56
Sugarmouse
Celebrity chefs - who is the best?
Sugarmouse, 4 of January of 2009 at 12:48

For some reason I have a hankering to own a celebrity chef type cook book or two. I've never used one before - most recipes I use are from the internet or from a collection of non-celebritry cook...

Carrie74, sunday 4-Jan-09 15 1,860
Sugarmouse
Best place for acid free traditional style (corners) photo albums
Sugarmouse, 2 of January of 2009 at 19:04

I'm trying to encourage MIL that the bottom of random drawers and the like are not the best places to keep precious family photos and am after at least 3 big albums. I'm after corners ones, not slip...

Cloudybay, friday 2-Jan-09 534
Consuela Banana Hammock
Has anyone seen the movie "Australia" yet?
Consuela Banana Hammock, 29 of December of 2008 at 18:46

H and I are planning on going this evening but the reviews don't look wonderful. Anybody here seen it?

Kellfi, tuesday 30-Dec-08 12
Cheesecake Factory
Mamma Mia - the film
Cheesecake Factory, 20 of December of 2008 at 21:24

I'm just watching this on DVD and am really disappointed. Maybe I needed to see it at the cinema to get into it or something. I think Meryl's acting is awful and am really surprised at how bad Julie...

Girlypie, sunday 21-Dec-08 20
Clairy
This chesty cold / flu thing that's going around at the moment
Clairy, 21 of December of 2008 at 18:25

How long does it last? I feel like death warmed up ? However, I keep telling myself it's better than the Norovirus ?

FizzyLizzy, sunday 21-Dec-08 10
pans
Lonely christmas. How can i make it special?
pans, 9 of December of 2008 at 10:09

For the first time since moving over here there will just be me, H and baby for christmas. We are really big christmas family people and have always had family over here for chritmas or been home. We...

pans, thursday 11-Dec-08 17
Izzys Mummy
Cooking Christmas Dinner - any tips?
Izzys Mummy, 4 of December of 2008 at 16:13

For the past few years, I've always had Mum here from Christmas dinner and she has helped out. This year I have my in laws here so I will be doing it all myself. Does anyone have a tips to make is...

SophieM, friday 5-Dec-08 18
Sugarmouse
Probably silly q - do trains run on Christmas day usually?
Sugarmouse, 4 of December of 2008 at 12:30

Have some rellies in London visiting from overseas and we are inviting them for Christmas lunch at ours, just out of London, but neither the tfl or national rail planners will give me any times or...

Sugarmouse, thursday 4-Dec-08 1
Consuela Banana Hammock
Do they have traditional Christmas pud in Switzerland?
Consuela Banana Hammock, 4 of December of 2008 at 11:15

I'm off to Switzerland at the weekend with my H and we're being hosted by one of his colleagues so we wanted to take a present for him and his wife. H suggested a really good quality traditional...

Consuela Banana Hamm, thursday 4-Dec-08 7
hazel
Sending food to Australia
hazel, 1 of December of 2008 at 20:43

Anyone know about customs restrictions getting into Australia? I suspect that my BILs ideal Christmas gift would be a parcel of Soreen maltloaf. I seem to remember taking some with us last time we...

Pommie, wednesday 3-Dec-08 14
whitty1
Australians/people with friends/family in Oz - Help with hamper
whitty1, 25 of November of 2008 at 15:16

I've a friend who's working out in australia and it's going to be his first Christmas out there on his own and I wanted to send him a hamper of stuff as a present. I looked at the expat sites but they...

Sugarmouse, tuesday 25-Nov-08 3

General groups

Hitched article topics