Becca

United Kingdom · From May 2006

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of October of 2006

6422days 0hours : 56min

Discussions

Becca
Help Please - Have you seen Beth Delbridge??
Becca, 25 of February of 2010 at 13:28

More pics here -http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=pho ... **** 31 year old Beth, from Ashton, near Helston, West Cornwall has been missing since around 6.30am on Monday 22nd February. She last seen...

Becca, thursday 25-Feb-10 1,277
Becca
What is the healthiest option for a chinese takeaway??
Becca, 21 of August of 2009 at 20:27

I am trying to turn over a new leaf, exercising, cutting back on portions etc, but I don't want to restrict myself so much that I fall off the wagon. H and I usually have a Chinese take-away every...

Klaus, thursday 30-Mar-23 15
Becca
I love my Wii Fit / EA Sports Active!!!!
Becca, 3 of November of 2009 at 20:26

So after spotting a couple of posts on here about Wii Fit / EA Sports Active I too the plunge and invested in a Wii Balance board (with free Wii Fit game) and AE Sports Active - think it cost about...

jem179, thursday 5-Nov-09 1,021
Becca
Which Wii game for exercise?
Becca, 15 of August of 2009 at 14:36

I am feeling crap about myself having lost most my baby weight, with just the wobbly belly to sort out, and then since returning to work / baby getting going with solids so lots more homecooking, I...

silverapee, wednesday 6-Jan-10 10
Becca
What colour Aga should we get (with pics)
Becca, 22 of August of 2009 at 21:39

We need to replace our 1930s Aga, which is becoming less and less eficcient, and it seems after getting several quotes we will be better off replacing it. Our current one is cream, and it is what H...

lizziej, monday 24-Aug-09 20
KEG
Looking for a good holiday read, is the Notebook any good?
KEG, 22 of August of 2009 at 06:14

Off on Hmoon in two weeks for two weeks, so looking for a couple of good books, is that one any good, and what about the Time travellers wife, any reccoms?

KEG, saturday 22-Aug-09 6
Becca
Tell me what's good about SW / WW meetings or online
Becca, 21 of August of 2009 at 20:46

I would really struggle to get to a class each week - they all seem to be when I'm at work or should be putting the babe to bed near me, plus if I was going to the trouble of leaving the house I prob...

GMT, thursday 3-Sep-09 3 1,498
H
Contraception v sterilisation/vasectomies
Headless Lois, 17 of August of 2009 at 17:44

I don't know much about having tubes tied, but worry this would give me heavy periods - anyone any experience of this? H will not talk about vasectomies, I guess because he wanted kids before he met...

Rache, saturday 22-Aug-09 76
Becca
Healthcare workers - do you stay off for full 48hrs after D+V?
Becca, 3 of August of 2009 at 20:15

If your colleagues really need you back at work, do you still wait out the full 48hrs after the last D or V before returning to work?

Becca, wednesday 5-Aug-09 4
ooh la la
CALLING ALL OLD MARRIEDS....
ooh la la, 19 of July of 2009 at 22:19

We all love looking at photos, so please, pretty please, can you flash us some of your photos.... Without sounding too bossy, please can you flash... You in "the" dress, The venue / table layout, The...

Snow Patroller, friday 2-Oct-09 177
Goldfishbowl
Wedding Veils...yay or nay?
Goldfishbowl, 19 of July of 2009 at 20:55

I am trying to decide whether or not to have a veil. When I had decided on my dress, I tried one on to get the 'overall appearance' and it looked lovely. But I begrudge paying loads of money for a...

boogiebelle, monday 20-Jul-09 23
M
2 x WWYD re swine flu (and children)
Moglie, 11 of July of 2009 at 10:46

G's school has suspected swine flu. She is in reception and almost 5. The cases are in nursery and year 2 so G has little contact with these children as they are in separate buildings but they do...

princess layabout, sunday 12-Jul-09 17
Saracroft251
anyone else watching Katie Price being interviewed by Piers Morgan?
Saracroft251, 11 of July of 2009 at 21:43

It makes for interesting watching........hearing another side of the story Poor kids ?

Pint&APie, monday 13-Jul-09 55
HaloHoney
Got a response to my Ofcom complaint re: Jeni Barnett
HaloHoney, 23 of June of 2009 at 11:42

Not Upheld. Not entirely surprised. Quite glad they took it seriously, and am very glad that I/we caused them a considerable amount of inconvenience by having to investigate everything. Oh well. ...

Becca, saturday 27-Jun-09 8
Becca
Simple programme to download for editing .avi files from my digital camera?
Becca, 22 of June of 2009 at 21:35

I have a couple of video clips taken on my digital camera that I'd like to crop / save in different format to post online etc. Any user-friendly programmes that I can download to do the job??

LindaZhou, friday 7-Aug-20 2 191
Becca
Help with inserting a video into Powerpoint (and being able to move the file between computers)
Becca, 18 of June of 2009 at 21:57

Am trying to insert a video into a powerpoint slide. It came off the digital camera as an avi file, but I have found a programme to crop the video and save in other formats. If I save it as a wmv file...

floubi, thursday 18-Jun-09 1 363
Becca
How do you make good guacamole?
Becca, 11 of June of 2009 at 21:18

As the title really. Got friends coming over for a couple of bottles of wine tomorrow night, and was thinking I might try making guacamole as I don't like the prepared one we can get from the...

SophieM, thursday 11-Jun-09 6
D
i am scare my H will leave me
dontknowhattodo, 11 of June of 2009 at 08:26

I am so so scared, a bit if story: Have been together for 12 years, we have a 15 months old baby but our relationship has been a bit rocky due to sex problems, I was abused a a child and it has always...

dontknowhattodo, thursday 11-Jun-09 28
F
Embarassing Problem...TMI
fishyfan, 11 of June of 2009 at 10:14

Excuse the anon but i think you will understand why. I have recently noticed that i have a really horrible smelling odour down there. I have had some watery discharge and sometimes it has a strong...

R-A, thursday 11-Jun-09 16
maxiemax
This is mad, dont know what to do! Updated!
maxiemax, 22 of May of 2009 at 22:53

So, this weekend ex Mr Maxiemax has access to mini-Maxiemax. The usual arrangement is that as he is driving from point A, where he has collected his other child to point B (his house) I drive and meet...

Roobarb, saturday 23-May-09 19
Pink Han-bag
French style set yoghurts-you can now get them in Tescos
Pink Han-bag, 22 of May of 2009 at 17:19

I remember mentioning these aaaages ago, probably on a nostlagia thread, and others remembering them with fondness too. I've always looked for them when shopping but not found any, until this week...

R-A, saturday 23-May-09 13
Becca
Anyone legal/insurance bods re: non-lifeguarded swimming pools
Becca, 22 of May of 2009 at 21:36

We have a swimming pool on our holiday park, and our park residents are insured to use it, but as far as I understand it, our insurance wouldn't cover someone who wasn't staying at the park. We have a...

Becca, friday 22-May-09 251
Becca
Reccomend me a point and shoot digital camera please!
Becca, 5 of May of 2009 at 20:53

Our digital camera is poorly, and I can't live without one! Our current camera is a Sony Cybershot 7.2mp I like it, but do get frustrated by the lag between pressing the button and it actually taking...

Becca, wednesday 6-May-09 6
Becca
What would you expect for a £7k website revamp?
Becca, 3 of May of 2009 at 10:32

The same company that produced our website a few years ago (for £2k), have quoted us £7k for updating it. I appreciate that a good website is worth investment, and some companies pay way more, but...

Kyle, friday 16-Feb-24 20
Becca
Lazy/disorganised lunch????
Becca, 26 of April of 2009 at 14:42

I really need to diet, as I am putting on weight now my daughter is BFing less and on solids and am not very good at not picking at food / buying rubbish when I'm not following rules. We have a local...

Blackkat, saturday 9-May-09 4

General groups

Hitched article topics