Skip to main content
Finesse (HIB)
Finesse (HIB)

United Kingdom · From February 2008

Discussions

Finesse (HIB)
Any Guest Book Makers out there!?
Finesse (HIB), 15 of September of 2011 at 18:32

Hi guys I doubt any of you will remember me as the last time I managed to get time to hitch was ages ago! I've come on here though to see if there are any hitchers who make Guest Books as I've been...

millie&me, friday 16-Sep-11 2
Finesse (HIB)
Wow! I've been away for ages!!!!
Finesse (HIB), 25 of February of 2011 at 00:20

I can't believe how long it's been since I've been on here!!!! Baby Amelia plus the business plus a new business has taken up all of my time, more than I had anticipated! No doubt I have missed lots...

drifter, friday 25-Feb-11 1 731
hp169
recommendations for boudior tog in south west area
hp169, 13 of December of 2010 at 10:51

Hey, im considering having a boudior photo session done but struggling to find one that i like the look of. I absolutely love the style of https://www.myboudoir.co.uk/ but the pricing is a little...

Peter, wednesday 15-Dec-10 10
Blondie81
Help! Need ideas for kids table favours with a christmas twist!
Blondie81, 6 of December of 2010 at 15:51

So far I've come up with Christmas stockings for the kiddies at my wedding but what to fill them with? Any ideas guys?! x

missmidwife, monday 6-Dec-10 3
R
wedding centrepieces
Rizzie123, 23 of November of 2010 at 00:03

Hi everyone... A newbie here, though i no wonder what took me so long to find this great discussion area! so, the thing is that I am not that big a fan of flowers. I just think they cost so much and...

Finesse (HIB), sunday 5-Dec-10 26
Kitty824
wedding day saturday or sunday?
Kitty824, 5 of December of 2010 at 20:14

Just looking for some advice... Me and my H2B are going to confirm our wedding date will the church on wednesday, our scheduled day is a saturday but we are both wondering if sunday would be a better...

Alice Brown, thursday 9-Dec-10 22
LoveSka
Theme Weddings
LoveSka, 5 of December of 2010 at 10:29

I would love to hear what everyone thinks about 'THEME' weddings or indeed if you have a theme and what it is, , , ,,?? Bev xx

(Claire), wednesday 8-Dec-10 23
L
Catering!
Loracd, 4 of December of 2010 at 12:46

Hi everyone - I've just joined this post so hello! I'm getting married in June next year and I'm currently looking to book a caterer. I'm looking for someone who can provide a really social experience...

Finesse (HIB), sunday 5-Dec-10 5
slinkysarah
Between ceremony and reception
slinkysarah, 3 of December of 2010 at 16:13

Just wondered what everyone is doing between the two? I realised the other day my ceremony would end then I would have a few hours gap until the reception! I'm all sorted now though thank goodness!...

landy312, sunday 5-Dec-10 6
panda2011
Bird cage table decorations
panda2011, 3 of December of 2010 at 10:25

I've seen a bird cage I really like & am wondering about having them as table decorations instead of candelabras which were my original idea. Only thing is, I'm not all together sure what to do...

The Little Jewellery, friday 2-Nov-12 17
P
Help - which hairstlyle!
Pollyjean35, 4 of December of 2010 at 16:59

Hi girls, im looking for some advice on what to do with my hair! I am wearing this comb! Here are my two options! and this is my dress! Thanks!!! ?

landy312, sunday 5-Dec-10 5
Katscamel
BM/MoH question
Katscamel, 4 of December of 2010 at 13:55

Just wondering if anyone has any fantastic ideas. At the moment my MOH has confirmed she'll be coming over to Tanzania for the wedding and am still waiting to ask OH's sister if she'd like to be...

LoveSka, sunday 5-Dec-10 5
MrsLtobe
On the subject of songs...
MrsLtobe, 4 of December of 2010 at 20:31

What do you think if my choices? Walking into ceremony: Katie Melua -Tiger in the night Coming out of ceremony: The Ordinary Boys - I Luv You (This is our song, can't really have it as a first dance,...

landy312, sunday 5-Dec-10 1
MrsMac2be
Which Table Arrangement
MrsMac2be, 4 of December of 2010 at 20:30

I did think of going for these as I love the glass fishbowl and mirrored plate look but thinking of it now, I think that they may look a bit too autuimn/winter wedding with the lights in it... getting...

MrsMac2be, sunday 5-Dec-10 7
Naboo
Help please! invitation wording - HIBS/OMs/anyone!!!
Naboo, 18 of November of 2010 at 16:05

Hi I need help wording my invitations as we are not inviting our guests just to the wedding but for a 4 day trip to scotland where we will get married on one of the days, we have booked somewhere with...

Naboo, friday 19-Nov-10 1
atlonglast
What perfume did you or plan to wear on your wedding day?
atlonglast, 17 of November of 2010 at 22:40

I wanted a new scent for my wedding and honeymoon. Me & H2B decided to make it our gift to each other. So everytime we wear it in the future it will remind us of our special time together. It has...

The Little Jewellery, friday 19-Nov-10 36
Ixia
Advise please!
Ixia, 18 of November of 2010 at 13:31

I haven't been on much recently as I lost enthusiasm for wedding planning - getting it back now though and need some advise! Over the last couple of weeks I've been trying to contact the shop where I...

Finesse (HIB), thursday 18-Nov-10 6
Storky
Canapés
Storky, 18 of November of 2010 at 12:13

Right, folks, our venue have been in touch to discuss our tasting and our menu ideas. We need to pick 6 different canapés and it'll work out at around 10 pieces per person. He'd provided a list of...

Pheonix, thursday 18-Nov-10 22
Mrs Bass
A Royal Wedding Budget!
Mrs Bass, 18 of November of 2010 at 12:26

Https://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20101118/tuk-queen-and-prince-charles-to-help-foo-dba1618.html its good of the Royal to pay their share!! ?

Sherrie H, thursday 18-Nov-10 6
KristaltippsHall
Timings question
KristaltippsHall, 16 of November of 2010 at 16:34

Need some help (for a change!) with timings for the day, how does this sound? Have approx 200 guests. Am getting married at 3pm, its a civil ceremony so I'm thinking that will finish about...

KristaltippsHall, wednesday 17-Nov-10 6
P
Teal & Silver
pinkpeonies, 16 of November of 2010 at 20:46

I think this might have been done before but it would be great if you could give me ideas for a teal & silver theme. So far we have the bridesmaid dresses and the cravats in teal, while the suits...

Finesse (HIB), wednesday 17-Nov-10 4
Y
Would you change your date for Wills and Kate?
yorkiebride, 16 of November of 2010 at 19:45

I guess for those of us getting married in 2011, at least some of us are going to coincide with the Royal Wedding. I was just wondering if you would consider changing your wedding date if you found...

Storky, thursday 18-Nov-10 220
Em1982
please tell me your opinion on this centrepiece ****flash*****
Em1982, 17 of November of 2010 at 21:00

i hope you get this, im not very good at attatching pictures. im having a real wobble, should i stop trying to do it all myself and save money and just pay another £100 and have a tall floral display...

Mrs G to be, thursday 18-Nov-10 14
bls14
Marquee size help!
bls14, 25 of October of 2010 at 15:04

Hey i need advice on marquee size!! can anybody who has booked or has had their wedding in marquee help!? We are having 100 day seated guests and then about another 50 in the evening, for a barn dance...

bls14, friday 5-Nov-10 6
D
My Wonderful Wet Wedding drifters wedding report!
drifter, 1 of November of 2010 at 12:39

OK I suggest a cup of tea for this one it maybe long I am inlove with our professional photos. Also i have no idea how to shrink them so I apologise in advance for the gaintness. I loved evey minuet...

LoveSka, sunday 16-Jun-13 105
S
Knee Length Dress
Sam456, 26 of October of 2010 at 19:58

Hi Everyone - I am getting married for the second time and am looking for a knee length dress - any ideas????? p.s. its strange being back on here the 2nd time around ?

insomniac03, friday 5-Nov-10 5
MrsMac2be
Another music thread...
MrsMac2be, 27 of October of 2010 at 19:45

WE are now getting married in a civil ceremony so the "religious" songs/hymns I had chosen for the Abbey can't be used now soooo my ideas are these - Walking down the aisle - Here come the girls...

PianoDJ.co.uk, friday 29-Oct-10 6
U
Turquoise bridesmaid dresses, what colour flowers?
universa_2k, 27 of October of 2010 at 13:05

Hi all, I have just started planning my wedding and am having a church wedding August next year. I have decided that I would like my bridesmaid colour to be turquoise/teal but am not sure what colours...

Finesse (HIB), wednesday 27-Oct-10 18
Sarah-Em
Seating for the "smaller" guests
Sarah-Em, 21 of October of 2010 at 23:39

I found out today that our venue don't have any highchairs available for us to use for our guests with babies during our wedding breakfast, do you think it would be rude of us to ask guests with...

Sarah-Em, sunday 24-Oct-10 9
avintagebride
Place Card Idea- What do you think?
avintagebride, 21 of October of 2010 at 23:07

My Theme is Vintage, and I've seen these and thought with an brown card luggage tag attached to it, they would make lovely place cards...

avintagebride, friday 22-Oct-10 1
(Claire)
Further to Sloan's thread "lookalikes" how about.....
(Claire), 21 of October of 2010 at 14:27

our celebrity husband! All day long lol! Mr Gerard Butler himself

Pheonix, friday 22-Oct-10 15

General groups

Hitched article topics