MrsG_to_be

United Kingdom · From February 2014

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

4 of July of 2015

3232days 2hours

Discussions

MrsG_to_be
Wedding report of MrsG_to_be - the pregnant bride!
MrsG_to_be, 18 of July of 2015 at 23:26

We got married two weeks ago. Will try to keep it brief! background We have been together three and a half years. I was dating someone else when we met but when that relationship broke up he took two...

NoMoore, wednesday 22-Jul-15 21
zoe@hitched
Which wedding tradition would you gladly leave behind?
zoe@hitched, 17 of July of 2015 at 15:16

We've been wondering which wedding tradition would you gladly see the back of? Please feel free to comment if you think we've missed one or if you'd like to elaborate on why you voted for a particular...

InkedDoll, thursday 6-Aug-15 42
MrsG_to_be
I'm married!!!! And the baby didn't come early!
MrsG_to_be, 7 of July of 2015 at 07:49

wow what a day! Weather was perfect, everything went as planned and I was calm and relaxed. We had the best time and all our guests commented how amazing the venue was, the food was delicious, the...

RogueSnowflake, tuesday 7-Jul-15 7 1,290
MrsG_to_be
Pregnant bride - the dress! Flash
MrsG_to_be, 22 of June of 2015 at 17:14

So now I've come to terms with giving up my dream dress and being 8 months pregnant, I'm feeling okay about my dress now! I don't love it but think it looks acceptable considering I'm only 5ft and the...

MrsWebberToBe, tuesday 23-Jun-15 16 2,112
MsCoffeeCrazy
Worried we haven't invited enough guests
MsCoffeeCrazy, 20 of June of 2015 at 09:25

My wedding is 5 weeks away today and I'm starting to panic. When we started planning we agreed that we only wanted around 65 people at the wedding (all day) because of the budget and because we only...

HappyYellowHair540, saturday 2-Apr-16 17
L
Being too organised - Is that a thing
Leelee85, 16 of June of 2015 at 09:46

Morning! By the nature of my profession (I'm a PA) I am naturally organised. If something needs doing then I get on and do it and that includes wedding planning, but is it possible to be too...

jen-lou, tuesday 16-Jun-15 16
S
How are you going to make your wedding photos and video available to your guests?
Sera-fin, 11 of June of 2015 at 10:26

Hi ! How can i make my wedding photos and video available to my guests in an easy way? Facebook? Dropbox? Google drive? What else and why?

Paula @ Ollievision, sunday 14-Jun-15 4
N
Appropriate Wedding Guest Outfit?
Nymeria, 9 of June of 2015 at 10:25

Hi all. Apologies if this is the wrong place to be posting this, but I am having some doubts about my outfit for attending a wedding and thought the best advice to seek was that of other brides. I...

HelenSomerset, tuesday 9-Jun-15 17
L
HELP...
lynch soon to be Austin, 3 of June of 2015 at 15:12

Ok, I get married in 18 days and i still dont have a song to walk out on. I dont want anything soppy. I have; Walking in- John Legend- All of me Signing the register- Ella Henderson- Yours And i have...

MrsG_to_be, sunday 7-Jun-15 21
snow bride
A note to those having small kids at a wedding reception :-)
snow bride, 5 of June of 2015 at 21:01

Recent posts have made me realise that a lot of people are asking questions about teeny kids (as obviously if you don't have any close, your not likely to know!). So I thought this could be a nice...

snow bride, monday 8-Jun-15 24
MrsG_to_be
Can I get your opinion on my wedding favours idea please?!
MrsG_to_be, 29 of May of 2015 at 11:10

OH pulled a funny face but didn't have much of an opinion either way so not sure if this a crap/odd idea for wedding favours. It's a rustic summer wedding, I planned to have a 2 or 3 stack of tea...

MrsG_to_be, friday 29-May-15 4
CornishBride89
The Great RSVP Wait
CornishBride89, 29 of May of 2015 at 09:37

Good morning all! So who here is joining me in the great RSVP wait, and those who have had all their replies, how long did they take, and did you have to chase? I'm really anxious/excited to get...

celticcurl, tuesday 2-Jun-15 33
MrsG_to_be
6 weeks to go...
MrsG_to_be, 24 of May of 2015 at 16:09

No flashes but just analysing over the last 16 months of planning. It's been fun! fell pregnant and decided to go ahead as planned so walking down the aisle at 8 months - mixed emotions; sad I had to...

Mrs.K2b, sunday 24-May-15 413
C
Is it just me?
Choods87, 21 of May of 2015 at 14:39

With 113 days to go (yeah thanks for reminding me Hitched!) I'm starting to obsess over the smallest things - i.e. I spent a good hour and a half drawing a floor plan of the entire venue and marking...

MrsWallaceToBe, friday 22-May-15 7
MrsG_to_be
Bridesmaid dress - thoughts
MrsG_to_be, 20 of May of 2015 at 13:22

My fiancé doesn't like it but does that matter?! He's not exactly an expert on dresses. I love it personally although photo is of me trying it on pregnant so will look better on BM who is slimmer and...

estilomodabridal, wednesday 20-May-15 3 795
C
tree wood slices!
cupcake baker, 20 of May of 2015 at 11:46

Hiya I was hoping someone could help me. I'm struggling to find wood tree slices!! I need loads!!! I require the normal round wood tree slices as centre pieces for 40 tables!! I also need lots more...

Robort125, thursday 2-Nov-23 17
MrsG_to_be
Barbers for Traditional Wet Shave needed for near Daventry/Northamptonshire - anyone know of?
MrsG_to_be, 14 of May of 2015 at 13:04

I want to arrange for the Groom and his Best man to have a wet shave the morning of the wedding - which is based in a little village near Daventry, Northamptonshire. Does anyone know any salons or...

MrsG_to_be, thursday 14-May-15 3
MrsG_to_be
A little perspective
MrsG_to_be, 11 of May of 2015 at 17:44

I've been stressing over so many things with our wedding - being pregnant, best man and maid of honour no longer attending (long story), other guests dropping out and generally worrying about it all...

MrsFRtobe, monday 11-May-15 2 608
heli-c
Invitation hosts
heli-c, 28 of April of 2015 at 20:30

I am making my own invites and have been looking at variations for wording. None of our parents are exactly 'hosting' the wedding, mine are seperated and both have new partners and they are all...

MrsG_to_be, wednesday 6-May-15 13
zoe@hitched
Proposal stories for a feature on hitched - UPDATED with link!
zoe@hitched, 6 of May of 2015 at 14:30

Hi! I'm working on a feature for hitched about proposal stories - and I'd love to include yours! If you'd like to be included in the feature could you please tell me how your other half proposed...

zoe@hitched, friday 15-May-15 59
K
Processional song......what are people having?
Kilner, 6 of May of 2015 at 18:26

Hi Been spending so much time looking for a suitable processional song!! Would like something a bit upbeat as I really don't want to cry if possible lol! Just wondered what song choices you have made?...

Calella, thursday 7-May-15 21
MrsG_to_be
Hair and Make Up on the day
MrsG_to_be, 6 of May of 2015 at 11:34

I'm not sure I can afford to have professional hair and make up done - still looking into prices but budget is tight and it's looking like about £300+ for trials and including the 2 BMs. Is anyone...

critter1066, wednesday 6-May-15 7
L
Did anyone not have a hen do?
Little_MrsA2B, 5 of May of 2015 at 18:18

Just wondering if anyone bypassed having a hen do? I've moved countries to be with my OH and don't really know anyone in this area. My best friends are scattered internationally so I'm wondering...

Manda79, wednesday 6-May-15 16
MrsG_to_be
How to avoid a boring lull before the reception kicks off?
MrsG_to_be, 30 of April of 2015 at 13:11

We aren't having additional guests to the evening so it's just 53 people all day. I think most of the day will flow quite well but we have about an hour or slightly longer after the dinner and...

MrsG_to_be, thursday 30-Apr-15 8
Q
How much was your wedding dress?
queen-bee-333, 30 of April of 2015 at 02:04

Hi I'm getting married next year and starting to look at dresses. Although I have yet to go in and have a look at them in shops,I have been looking online. The prices I've seen are about £900+ which...

Lexi_K, sunday 3-May-15 65
K
STEPMUM DILEMA...Help!!!
Kita182, 29 of April of 2015 at 12:58

Hi all, So I'm getting married on 28th Aug 2015 and all is coming along well. We have asked my step dad and one of our ushers to do a reading during the ceremony, but now I'm worried my step mum is...

MrsMsoontobeA, wednesday 29-Apr-15 9
Please help?
*CrazyCatLady*, 15 of April of 2015 at 15:05

Hi all Now I've moved house, got married and am settling into a new area, I have a teensy bit of time on my hands and those post-wedding blues are filling my head!! So I've decided to write a book, to...

Fairytales19, sunday 3-May-15 10

General groups

Hitched article topics