Riri

Worcester, Worcestershire · From December 2020

Happily married 🎉

10 of June of 2023

327days 14hours
Natalie
Bride 1, Bridesmaid - 0 of them.
Natalie, 12 of September of 2022 at 09:32

Hi All, I got engaged on Saturday and am over the moon. However, I was aware before I got engaged and especially now I am engaged that I have no bridesmaids. I have always struggled to maintain...

EdwardZeklY, sunday 2-Oct-22 9
D
4 day weekend venues! - with accommodation for 60-80 people.
Dan, 12 of September of 2022 at 19:16

Hi, The title explains all, we are after a venue that can host us from a Friday to Monday for accommodation onsite. Anybody have any suggestions! D

Riri, wednesday 14-Sep-22 5
Shannon
moh crisis
Shannon, 13 of September of 2022 at 12:23

Hi everyone this is my first time I've came up with an issue and I'm hoping someone can give me some advice on what to do, my MOH is my oldest neice she's 22 and I chose her because she's young enough...

Sinéad, friday 16-Sep-22 15
K
Colours! Help?
Kerry, 28 of May of 2022 at 13:38

Hi all, first post here because I'm rubbish with colours and rubbish at trying to picture it in my head haha. My fiance is wearing the suit as pictured on the left, the groomsmen will wear the same...

Stephanie, thursday 9-Jun-22 5
LuxuriousPinkCars63574
Indian ceremony
LuxuriousPinkCars63574, 24 of January of 2021 at 22:56

Hi I was just wondering if anyone would now of how to find a Hindu priest who conducts the Indian ceremony we have the registrar for our English ceremony but are struggling with the Indian ceremony...

Riri, monday 1-Nov-21 3
Riri
Band that plays indie/rock and soul/funk/motown?
Riri, 31 of October of 2021 at 15:10

Hello so myself and my fiancé would really like a live band at our evening reception... the only thing is we're having major difficulties finding a band that incorporates both our music tastes. He...

Charlotte, monday 1-Nov-21 1 69
T
How early is too early?
Teri, 17 of September of 2021 at 22:35

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I have been engaged for a very long time and have finally started to plan for the big day. My understanding was that wedding venues get booked pretty far in advance so I've...

Jess, thursday 11-Nov-21 21 1
Riri
Can you wait a while after youre married to change your surname?
Riri, 7 of September of 2021 at 08:15

We're planning to have a Hindu wedding in India first and then a celebrant-led ceremony in the UK around 6-12 months afterwards. So would I be able to wait until the ceremony in the UK is over before...

Jennifer, saturday 11-Sep-21 3 145
M
Wedding venue uk
Megan, 6 of September of 2021 at 17:23

Hi all! I'm new to planning and shopping about for quotes at the minute, we're trying to keep costs down as much as possible but of course want it to be lovely! Does anyone have any recommendations...

Megan, tuesday 7-Sep-21 11
Riri
Two weddings? In two different countries (india & England)?
Riri, 4 of September of 2021 at 20:29

So I am of Indian (Hindu) heritage and my fiancé is of English heritage. All of my family are based in India so we'll probably need two weddings, one in India for my family and one in the UK for his....

RomanticGreenStation, saturday 4-Sep-21 1 154
Riri
Should my sister be a bridesmaid?
Riri, 20 of August of 2021 at 23:14

So i need some advice on my bridal party. I know it's common etiquette to ask your sister to be a bridesmaid but me & my sister can often have quite a volatile relationship. She has real issues...

Ebony, monday 30-Aug-21 11
B
Family Issues
Bride2B, 3 of August of 2021 at 08:10

Hi I’m looking for some advice re some family issues I’m having. To cut a long story short my brother doesn’t get along with my future brother in law, when we booked our wedding I asked my brother to...

Bride2B, friday 20-Aug-21 29 1

General groups

Hitched article topics