Skip to main content
Victoria
Victoria

Sharpthorne, West Sussex · From February 2021

A unique bride that likes vintage, county and autumn style weddings, loves cherry blossoms or Japanese's themes also. Otaku at heart, loves animals and... View more

A unique bride that likes vintage, county and autumn style weddings, loves cherry blossoms or Japanese's themes also. Otaku at heart, loves animals and doesn't act her age.

Happily married 🎉

24 of September of 2023

218days 7hours
Victoria
Parents and Siblings not welcome
Victoria, 27 of June of 2023 at 19:55

How do you tell your parents and sister (the chief bridesmaid) not to attend the wedding? I have had so much stress with my family that it would be much easier and kinder to my mental health not to...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 3-Jul-23 1 103 1
Victoria
To have parents or not?
Victoria, 22 of March of 2023 at 16:45

So, it may seem weird to ask this, but my parents have been very against my wedding and don't like my partner at all. They have made a few snide comments about the money we are spending on our wedding...

Sarah, thursday 27-Jul-23 6 2
Puja
Wedding dress… any suggestions ?
Puja, 5 of July of 2022 at 21:09

Does anyone know where I can find a affordable modest wedding dress? I don’t want my cleavage or back out. Most dresses appear to be low cut front and back. I want it to look simple and classy, whilst...

Watergirl, friday 5-Aug-22 33
Victoria
Struggling between 2 dresses
Victoria, 17 of June of 2022 at 07:27

Hi all, I'm struggling to decide on which dress to wear. I have recently lost weight and want to show off my figure but my fiancé likes the more traditional dress. I never wear anything like dresses...

Ostira, monday 20-Jun-22 16
Victoria
Brand new, unaltered Stella York dress
Victoria, 17 of June of 2022 at 07:17

Brand new, unaltered Stella York wedding dress, style 6990. No longer love the dress and since losing weight it's now way to big. Bridal UK 18 (I was a UK 16 when ordered). Paid £1399 for it and got...

Victoria, friday 17-Jun-22 188
Victoria
Wedding dress woes!
Victoria, 16 of May of 2022 at 15:42

Help! I no longer like my wedding dress. I loved my dress when I originally ordered it and got all the emotional bridal stuff with it, but when I went to see and try it on I did not get the same...

Sarah, tuesday 17-May-22 11
Victoria
Dominating colour scheme
Victoria, 9 of April of 2022 at 23:24

Hi my lovelies, We are having our wedding at Ravenswood in West Sussex and have chosen our colour scheme to match my tattoo (we both love the colours!). We have realised that due to the venue and the...

MAUD, sunday 8-May-22 7
Victoria
Wedding Hair
Victoria, 12 of April of 2022 at 16:52

Hi, Lovelies, I am struggling to decide how to have my hair on the day. 1. Do I keep my natural hair colour (it has a lot of white in and I look like a backwards skunk!). 2. Do I dye my hair in deep...

Charlotte, wednesday 13-Apr-22 5
Karen
Teenage bridesmaid dresses
Karen, 11 of April of 2022 at 16:42

Hello all! Does anyone know any nice young/ Junior bridesmaid dress labels? I’ve looked at monsoon etc - I have ages from 13/ 10 and 7 to buy for! Thanks xx

JoshuaGag, sunday 17-Apr-22 10
Daisy
Open bar, yay or nay?
Daisy, 9 of April of 2022 at 18:00

My fiance and I are having some trouble deciding whether or not we want an open bar at our wedding. So far we've got close relatives on both sides pressuring us to keep the bar open but at the same...

Sinéad, thursday 21-Apr-22 22
D
Ex with same dress
Donna, 23 of August of 2021 at 20:36

My fiancé's ex wife has bought the same wedding dress as me for her wedding next year. I have suddenly gone off it, surprising? Think not! Has this happened to anyone else? Oh well, another fun...

Michelle, tuesday 2-Nov-21 16
Victoria
Bridesmaids and Matron of Honour dress colours
Victoria, 30 of August of 2021 at 19:14

Hi All, I have been thinking about the colours of my bridesmaids dresses and that and was wondering what would look better. I originally wanted the 3 bridesmaids in purple, the Matron of honour in...

Michelle, saturday 4-Sep-21 5
Victoria
Japan as a honeymoon destination
Victoria, 4 of August of 2021 at 21:08

Hi ALL, We are thinking of going to Japan in flower blooming season and would like to know when would be the best time. I'm not a good flyer and worried that its going to be too long. I'm also...

Alice, friday 6-Aug-21 2 87
Victoria
Doubts about the venue, anyone else?
Victoria, 3 of August of 2021 at 22:45

So today I finally told Paul that I was having doubts about the venue. It's a nice location but it just seems to be lacking something. I really wanted to get married outside (if the weather...

Victoria, wednesday 4-Aug-21 3
Victoria
Lace makers
Victoria, 7 of July of 2021 at 17:51

Hi There, I am looking to add some lace detail to my dress but can't find someone who makes them. Does anyone know someone who is good at making lace and could possibly do the following designs or...

Victoria, monday 12-Jul-21 4 1
Victoria
Wheelchair brides
Victoria, 16 of June of 2021 at 17:56

Hi lovely ladies. How are people finding there dresses when in a wheelchair? I have to sometimes use one and need to keep this in mind for my wedding day. I found an amazing dress but after trying it...

Victoria, wednesday 7-Jul-21 3 108
Victoria
Cherry blossom themed wedding on a budget.
Victoria, 24 of February of 2021 at 17:17

Looking for a cherry blossom themed wedding, has anyone done this before? How much did it cost and where did you get your inspiration from?

Victoria, saturday 27-Feb-21 4

General groups

Hitched article topics