Jennifer

Ayr, Dumfries Galloway & Ayrshire · From October 2021

Happily married 🎉

24 of November of 2022

524days 23hours
J
Am i overreacting to these rules?
Jazz, 16 of November of 2022 at 15:40

My partners brother and his girlfriend are getting married in 2024. We are all really excited for them. Since my partners brother proposed in 2020 they have told my partner and I that we cannot ‘do...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 7-Nov-23 48
Jennifer
Dress Delay - Unresponsive Salon Owner
Jennifer, 9 of September of 2022 at 10:20

Hello lovely brides & grooms, I am getting a little worried about my wedding dress. I'll try and be shortrdered: 23rd December 2021Promised Delivery: May/JuneMy Expectation (because Covid/Supply...

Alice, tuesday 20-Dec-22 6
Jennifer
Train Derailing Entrance?!
Jennifer, 18 of January of 2022 at 14:22

Hi Brides & Grooms, I found my dress one day before Christmas. I wasn't looking for anything with a train, but what can I say, it was love & made my MoH cry. I initially planned to have my two...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 18-Jan-22 1 116
A
Pre-empting family drama... how to deal with groom's sister not being a bridesmaid
Anonbride, 4 of January of 2022 at 15:49

We're engaged - yay!! We're well away with wedding planning even though we only got engaged on NYE, we've been talking about getting married for a while and know what we want. A small 50 guest...

Anonbride, friday 7-Jan-22 5
Kirsty
Photographer essential
Kirsty, 1 of January of 2022 at 15:47

Hi what's people's views on having a photographer on thier wedding day is it essential to have one its just im getting married in 6 months and we still have loads of things to pay out and get so I'm...

Imranmiah91, saturday 23-Apr-22 11
Jennifer
How to tame your bride brain?!
Jennifer, 15 of December of 2021 at 17:41

Heya! In the first month after getting engaged I was super chill about the whole thing...until I wasn't. Truth be told - I am planning away on this wedding every time I have 5 minutes, including...

Charlotte, wednesday 15-Dec-21 3
Ella
Invitations
Ella, 14 of December of 2021 at 06:39

I’m not sure on when is the best time to send out the invitations. Or do I send out “save the date” cards first? I’m just not sure The wedding is in the beginning of 2024. So when is too early?

Charlotte, tuesday 14-Dec-21 3
Jennifer
How far is too far?
Jennifer, 29 of October of 2021 at 16:07

Hi everyone! We started looking for venues and I fell in love with one that's everything I ever imagined. Only "downside" being, that it is very rural (which is part of the magic tbh). With lots of...

Rosie, saturday 13-Nov-21 7 1

General groups

Hitched article topics