Melanie

Maidstone, Kent · From April 2022

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

13 September 2025

1132days 14hours : 9min
Melanie
Post Ceremony Drinks
Melanie, 20 July 2022 at 09:07

Good ol' Google comes up with bubbles or buck fizz.. now me and my other OH don't drink those kind of things. Any other suggestions? Looking for something different and odd that would suit us.

Kayleigh, sunday 24-Jul-22 16
Melanie
Viking Wedding
Melanie, 14 April 2022 at 18:43

Bit of a weird one ladies ... my SO proposed to me 2 weeks ago and we're not in a rush for a wedding.. probably looking at a 5 year plan 😅 but where do I start with a viking wedding 😳 its the wedding...

Michelle, wednesday 15-Jun-22 106 1
Melanie
Does it have to be cake?
Melanie, 23 May 2022 at 08:53

I need help... I don't like cake 😐 I know tradition is for the cutting if the wedding cake but what else can I have? Cake seems the safest option because most people like cake and then there's me......

Williamdausa, wednesday 15-Jun-22 35
Ceri
Reception music
Ceri, 3 June 2022 at 14:27

Hi all, We're tong the knot in 2 weeks, and have opted not to go for a DJ but to stream music instead. I'd ideally like something where our guests can add to the playlist on the night, like a jukebox,...

Laura, sunday 5-Jun-22 2
S
How to tell Dad he's not walking me down the aisle
Sophie, 4 May 2022 at 15:16

Hi everyone. I'm planning on getting married within the next two years, but haven't even begun planning because I just know there will be a lot of drama where my Dad is concerned. My Dad and I aren't...

Rachel, monday 23-May-22 13

General groups

Hitched article topics