Skip to main content
Melanie
Melanie

Upchurch, Kent · From April 2022

I love dancing and I enjoy airsoft. I'm a lover of books and all things Dr Who.

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

13 of September of 2025

514days 18hours : 24min
Melanie
Photo Albums
Melanie, 24 of September of 2023 at 16:04

Help.. I am looking for a decent app for my guests to upload all their pictures/videos of my day so I can view them instantly (because I have no patience when it comes to waiting for pictures) I know...

Melanie, saturday 4-Nov-23 3
Melanie
Wedding Shoes
Melanie, 1 of October of 2023 at 07:58

Brand new wedding shoes from JJs house. Only worn once to try on, far too tight for me. Shoes are a size 40(6.5 UK) however I'm a size 6-7 and found it too tight.

Andrew, friday 22-Dec-23 1 142 1
Melanie
Aisle Music
Melanie, 9 of April of 2023 at 19:20

I have the song I want to walk down the aisle too, but I have no idea what to do about walking back up... any suggestions? Nothing is really jumping out to me at the moment

Melanie, thursday 13-Apr-23 9 1
Kirsty-Louise
Where to start
Kirsty-Louise, 30 of December of 2022 at 22:41

So we have recently gotten engaged and due to have our engagement party in march. However we have already started planning small things. So we have chosen our colour scheme, roughly which date we...

Alex, tuesday 3-Jan-23 8
Melanie
Wedding Bouquets...
Melanie, 31 of December of 2022 at 03:36

So we're having a relaxed ceremony with minimal decoration as the venue is stunning on its own, we're not having flowers on the tables - looking at book centre pieces. I understand wedding bouquets...

Melanie, monday 2-Jan-23 4
Cat
Website - menu choices
Cat, 29 of December of 2020 at 20:20

Hi Hitched (or anyone who has solved this!) I am trying to work out how to have 3 menu selections - we will have a choice from one of 3 starters, 3 mains and 3 desserts. I have worked out how to...

Julia, sunday 22-Jan-23 10 1
Claire
Website help. How to remove the menu drop down on the rsvp page????
Claire, 14 of March of 2021 at 17:36

Hello, Please can anyone help with our Hitched Wedding website. Each time a guest goes onto the RSVP part of our website and enter their details. It then takes them to a menu option drop down... BUT...

Fifah, friday 3-Nov-23 16 5
S
Text boxes - page design
Stephanie, 24 of October of 2022 at 14:16

Hi, please help. I find myself frustrated because you can't seem to add in your own text box? I would like a page all about the day itself with the venue address and other information on one page but...

AnthonyBog, monday 2-Jan-23 2
O
Can you recommend any diets ?
Odessa, 28 of December of 2022 at 11:13

I want to look good, but I don't like to do sports and I thought that maybe a diet would be the best option for me. Maybe you know something that will help me lose weight?

Jennifer, tuesday 11-Jul-23 8
Maddy
Where do i start
Maddy, 27 of December of 2022 at 15:48

Hi all! What on earth do we start with, and how do you realistically afford a wedding? I'm thinking we start off with finding a venue setting a date and then getting a loan? Thanks!

Quintan, monday 18-Dec-23 11 2
J
2 x lovely humans to be witnesses in York please
Jane, 24 of December of 2022 at 18:09

Not sure how successful others have been and just wanting to put the question out there to see how realistic our chances are..My girlfriend and I are looking for 2 witnesses for our registry office...

Irene, friday 28-Jul-23 2
C
Seating tool
Christine, 12 of December of 2022 at 14:29

Hi I am trying to plan the seating arrangement on hitched but cannot seem to get the seating tool to work it keeps going back to the guest list. Has anyone figured this out yet? Thank you!

Christine, tuesday 27-Dec-22 2
Melanie
Plus one's names ...
Melanie, 17 of November of 2022 at 02:55

So I'm designing my invitations, and me and my H2B are inviting people we know from work. How do I put on the invite a way to ask for their partners names and childrens names without seeming rude? So...

Melanie, saturday 3-Dec-22 7
Amelia
i found the dress!
Amelia, 7 of November of 2022 at 11:43

I need to share this somewhere as I'm happy, excited and nervous about the idea... but I found my dress!!!! I went to try some dresses on for the second time on Saturday at a sale type shop and tried...

Melanie, monday 21-Nov-22 4
Zoë
Wedding Reception Visit
Zoë, 11 of November of 2022 at 08:29

Morning Hitchers, We’re going to visit our Wedding reception venue on Sunday. I’m very excited. It’s a venue I really love and have been to before for various functions. I’m just wondering what kind...

Wallacehar, wednesday 23-Nov-22 2
Stella
Help!! Veil or No Veil???
Stella, 23 of October of 2022 at 10:25

Confused!! I always pictured myself wearing a veil on my wedding day but i haven't liked any that ive tried on so far...Because my dress already has a long train do you think it would suit wearing a...

Stella, sunday 11-Dec-22 10
Chloe
How soon is too soon for Wed2b
Chloe, 21 of August of 2022 at 16:34

Hi all! I'm super keen on trying wedding dresses but the wedding isn't until Oct 23, I'm looking at trying dresses in Sept 22, is that too soon? For context I'm going to Wed2B so you walk away with...

Melanie, monday 21-Nov-22 12
Amy
Avoid post wedding anxiety! Read this even if you don’t think you need it!
Amy, 20 of November of 2022 at 16:19

Hi. I have recently got married and have suffered post wedding anxiety -something I did not expect but turns out is super common. Rather than rant about it here I wanted to give advice -I think one...

Ajx, tuesday 22-Nov-22 3
S
Advice please! i don't want real life Bride Wars!
SunnyPurpleFlowers85794, 15 of November of 2022 at 16:23

When one of my closest friends got engaged and she told everyone she knew straight away over message. When I got engaged a month later (this was always going to happen, we've both been with our...

Jade, tuesday 28-Mar-23 24
Silvia
Wedding coordinator
Silvia, 18 of November of 2022 at 15:04

Hi, does anyone have a good recommendation for a wedding coordinator under 10k? We are just starting to plan our wedding and only enquired with a few of them, but 10k seems like a huge amount of money...

Ebony, saturday 26-Nov-22 4
Weddingjuly2023
Wedding dress seamstress
Weddingjuly2023, 18 of November of 2022 at 22:15

Hi everyone, I've spoke to a couple of streamstresses about my wedding dress and I'm confused as to what to do! One of them said they won't be comfortable altering my dress until at least 6 weeks...

Becky, saturday 19-Nov-22 4
Aaliyah
Picking Maid of Honour is nauseating, how to make a decision?
Aaliyah, 17 of November of 2022 at 20:47

I have two best friends and I don't know who to make maid of honor. Tanja is my only friend that I still have from childhood. We are very close, we share many experiences, secrets and familiarity. I...

Melanie, friday 18-Nov-22 6
Zoë
Realisation that’s Grandma won’t be at our wedding
Zoë, 28 of October of 2022 at 10:03

Morning, ******Contains Sensitive Discussion******* So, it’s very sad to be writing this, last Saturday 22/10/2022 my beloved Grandmother passed away. It was peaceful and expected as she has been ill...

Zoë, friday 18-Nov-22 8
Leah
Wedding Shoes ✨
Leah, 8 of November of 2022 at 17:19

Hi fellow brides! Where have people bought their wedding shoes from?! Any recommendations for websites/shops would be much appreciated 🥰

Kivaziatudge, tuesday 22-Nov-22 16
Melanie
Post Ceremony Drinks
Melanie, 20 of July of 2022 at 09:07

Good ol' Google comes up with bubbles or buck fizz.. now me and my other OH don't drink those kind of things. Any other suggestions? Looking for something different and odd that would suit us.

Kayleigh, sunday 24-Jul-22 16
Melanie
Viking Wedding
Melanie, 14 of April of 2022 at 18:43

Bit of a weird one ladies ... my SO proposed to me 2 weeks ago and we're not in a rush for a wedding.. probably looking at a 5 year plan 😅 but where do I start with a viking wedding 😳 its the wedding...

Michelle, wednesday 15-Jun-22 106 1
Melanie
Does it have to be cake?
Melanie, 23 of May of 2022 at 08:53

I need help... I don't like cake 😐 I know tradition is for the cutting if the wedding cake but what else can I have? Cake seems the safest option because most people like cake and then there's me......

Williamdausa, wednesday 15-Jun-22 35

General groups

Hitched article topics