Honey

City of London, East Central London · From July 2022

Happily married 🎉

1 of July of 2023

320days 1hours
H
All my friends have dropped out of my hen do, i feel so depressed
Honey, 18 of January of 2023 at 19:41

I’m feeling so deflated. My hen do was planned last May, and every person confirmed they’d be attending and even planned travel arrangements (it’s abroad). As soon as it comes to paying, every single...

Honey, tuesday 31-Jan-23 5
H
Cancel big white wedding to elope in vegas?
Honey, 30 of January of 2023 at 14:17

Did anyone get so stressed with planning a big wedding that they decided to just call it off and elope? I’m so tempted. I don’t have any true friends who have supported me throughout the wedding, so...

Melissa, tuesday 31-Jan-23 5
L
March or September wedding?
Laura, 25 of January of 2023 at 20:47

Hi, We found our dream wedding venue (farm/countryside/barn style) but it had very limited availability and the only Saturdays they have anywhere near the summer 2024 is 16th March or 28th September....

Kirsty, tuesday 31-Jan-23 14
H
Second thoughts changing my surname?
Honey, 26 of January of 2023 at 20:47

Getting married in July. I always said I’d take my husbands surname, which is Stephens. I’m now feeling sad about the thought of leaving my surname Richards. I’m not good with change and it’s worrying...

Sarah, sunday 29-Jan-23 10
H
Walking down the aisle drama
Honey, 29 of December of 2022 at 18:48

Looking for some unbiased opinions please! I’m not close to my real dad at all. He’s never been there for me emotionally or financially. Despite living 20 minutes away, I only see him around 3 times a...

Terryvoice, tuesday 6-Feb-24 11 1
H
Is it too early to send wedding invitations? 6 months in advance
Honey, 13 of January of 2023 at 15:52

I’m getting married on July the 1st, so in just under 6 months time. I want to start sending invites now to be organised, but is it too early? A lot of things online say to send invites 3-4 months...

Sarah, sunday 15-Jan-23 3 145
H
Is a wedding videographer worth it?
Honey, 7 of November of 2022 at 17:25

I’m torn 50/50! I’d love a video of our wedding day so much, but £1500 for the cheapest videographer is something that I’m struggling to come to terms with budget wise. Also, we have a friend doing...

Honey, monday 7-Nov-22 35
H
Second thoughts on my wedding dress!
Honey, 30 of October of 2022 at 19:09

I chose my wedding dress at the start of the year (getting married summer 2023) after only trying on 6 dresses. It was a spontaneous purchase, I wasn’t planning on it but I fell in love with it...

Honey, wednesday 2-Nov-22 5
H
Best friend competing with my wedding
Honey, 30 of October of 2022 at 19:04

Just looking for some unbiased advice! My best friend is getting married 3 months after me and I thought our planning together would be fun, but it’s actually making me very stressed and anxious....

Emily, wednesday 2-Nov-22 9
H
Best friend has gone bridezilla and trying to compete with my wedding!
Honey, 16 of July of 2022 at 20:17

My close friend is getting married on the same year as me. I originally thought this was amazing, we could wedding plan together which would be so exciting! However, this has now turned to hell and is...

HappyGoldBridesmaid1, monday 18-Jul-22 2 192

General groups

Hitched article topics