Georgia

Wolverhampton, West Midlands · From December 2022

Happily married 🎉

24 of February of 2024

67days 16hours
J
My perfect wedding venue
Jodie, 29 of November of 2023 at 12:03

Hi I’m struggling to find my perfect venue, I would like something that looks like a Manor House with a marquee but big enough to hold 300 guest I would love to get married outside also

Katrina, sunday 4-Feb-24 19 1
S
Bridesmaid Dresses
Sophie, 10 of December of 2023 at 07:53

Hi, We are getting married next August in South London & can’t wait for the day! Wondering if anyone had any advice on a good website or shop for Bridesmaid dresses? I have 3 bridesmaids who are...

Future Mrs J, wednesday 17-Jan-24 10 1
C
Anyone doing their own hair and makeup?
Caitlin, 12 of December of 2023 at 20:24

Anyone here planning on doing their own hair and makeup for the wedding? Any tips/Youtube channels I should watch? Im going for a more natural/soft look so I feel like myself and my bridesmaids can...

Tangkas, tuesday 20-Feb-24 8 1
Catherine
Inviting partners we don't know/haven't met?!
Catherine, 14 of December of 2023 at 18:56

Hello Everyone! My fiance and I are cureently sorting through our guest list for the wedding and trying to decide who to bump to just eve only to send out the invitations. It's so hard as the majority...

Cazpot88, friday 9-Feb-24 15
Georgia
Home made candles?
Georgia, 1 of October of 2023 at 22:41

Hi, all! We are debating using candles on our tables. I’d really like them to have a scent (not too strong, just enough to be pleasant!) and go with our bud vases and eucalyptus foliage. Now, we’ve...

Sarah, friday 13-Oct-23 3
H
Sister not wanting to be very involved in my wedding!?
Hannah, 19 of June of 2023 at 11:47

Hi, I hope that someone has had a similar situation to this, or at the very least can hopefully give me some advice on what you would do?! My sister (32) and I (28) have always been very close and...

Georgia, wednesday 13-Sep-23 19
R
Sister in Law Dilema
Romanticgoldconfetti36665, 1 of August of 2023 at 16:22

AITB… okay, so me and my partner have been together for 6 years. We originally were supposed to get engaged 3 years ago but put it off due to his brother cancelling his wedding last minute....

Sophie, sunday 20-Aug-23 11 1
Georgia
Changed my mind!
Georgia, 27 of June of 2023 at 18:58

Hello, everyone! I hope you’re all enjoying wedding planning so far. I am wondering if anyone has previously sold or bought a second hand dress? I bought dress one from David’s Bridal but they’ve...

Laura, saturday 1-Jul-23 2 108
Vicky
Newbie alert!!
Vicky, 19 of June of 2023 at 14:42

Hi everyone, Just wanted to say hi. We have booked our wedding venue for July 2025 and the excitement took hold and I have like a whirlwind booked all of the main suppliers and planned things to the...

Vicky, tuesday 4-Jul-23 39 4
Rowena
Wedding insurance
Rowena, 9 of June of 2023 at 19:57

Wedding insurance?! Do you really need it? If so which supplies would you recommend 😊

Louise, sunday 18-Jun-23 4
C
When to start looking for/trying on wedding dresses?
Chelsea, 8 of June of 2023 at 14:20

I am getting married in July 2024 and was wondering when I should be thinking about booking appointments to try on wedding dresses. I was under the impression January 2024 would be okay but my friend...

WeltZumerr, sunday 18-Jun-23 19 2
R
Something old, new, borrowed and blue tradition.
RACHEL, 5 of June of 2023 at 19:40

Hi, Any ideas for something borrowed and something old for my wedding day? My HTB is providing the something new and blue apparently!

Jennifer, sunday 27-Aug-23 8 2
Pippa-Rosy
Photo Guestbook - camera recommendations?
Pippa-Rosy, 8 of June of 2023 at 08:56

Hi all, We have decided to have a photo guestbook after attending a few weddings with them and seeing how fun they are. We are really torn with which camera is best - I have read reviews for Polaroid...

Samantha, saturday 10-Jun-23 2
Miranda
Wedding speeches
Miranda, 6 of June of 2023 at 18:02

Hello everyone Just seeing if anyone did anything different than wedding speeches or no speeches at all? My dad is such an introvert and really doesn’t feel comfortable with it and my FH is the same,...

Georgia, saturday 10-Jun-23 7
Hayley
Man of Honour/ Bridesman?
Hayley, 9 of June of 2023 at 18:02

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for your input. I am very newly engaged and in the very early stages of planning. My best friend is male as the title would suggest, and there is absolutely no doubt...

Laurie, tuesday 27-Jun-23 6 2
Stephanie
Jjs House too good to be true?
Stephanie, 24 of May of 2023 at 23:57

Hi everyone! Just a quick one to ask if anyone has (or knows anyone who has) had any experience with JJs House? I have a small budget and saw a wedding dress I absolutely love on JJs House - but is...

Stephanie, monday 7-Aug-23 8 2
Georgia
Burgundy and green tweed?
Georgia, 2 of May of 2023 at 23:32

Hello, all! I would love some inspo here - I am pulling my hair out. My finance has a green tweed suit and we decided a burgundy tie would match it wonderfully. However, I actually hate the colour...

Michelle, friday 5-May-23 6 1
Georgia
Live Artist
Georgia, 3 of May of 2023 at 00:05

Hello! Does anyone know of any live artists in the West Midlands (Shropshire / Wolverhampton area)? Thanks! X

Georgia, wednesday 3-May-23 25
R
Gifts for mothers?
R&C, 17 of April of 2023 at 22:17

First time married so I don't know a lot about weddings. A couple of months back MIL asked if I was getting her a corsage for the wedding. This was honestly news to me - I had never heard of this...

Alice, tuesday 16-May-23 11

General groups

Hitched article topics