Poppy

Bishops Stortford, Essex · From December 2022

Happily married 🎉

31 of August of 2023

264days 19hours
E
Wedding Breakfast
Emma, 26 of February of 2023 at 13:40

Hello, first post and Iam after any advice, feedback or generally people's thoughts please! When we first booked our wedding we were thinking more an informal hot & cold buffet type meal rather...

Lea, wednesday 1-Mar-23 5
K
Should i wear a veil?
Kirsty, 20 of February of 2023 at 21:20

Hi, hoping any of you ladies can help me make a decision. I am getting married 1st July 2023! I’ve bought my dress from a bridal boutique on sample sale. I hadn’t considered wearing a veil before now....

Kirsty, sunday 26-Feb-23 28
Kat
Village halls?
Kat, 28 of January of 2023 at 17:03

Hi! I just was wondering about people's experiences with village halls? Me and my partner have been together 10 years so far and are finally tieing the knot! 💍We've looked at one venue and we feel in...

Hollie, monday 6-Feb-23 7 1
S
Walking yourself down the aisle?
Sarah, 28 of January of 2023 at 18:08

I have always intended to walk down the aisle by myself. My dad died in 2011, and so to me, there was never any other option. I’m a strong woman, very independent, and always have been. My sister got...

FngielPak, tuesday 21-Mar-23 5
P
Marriage certificate
Poppy, 19 of January of 2023 at 08:00

Can anyone advise how long it took for them to receive their marriage certificate after their civil ceremony? I get married on a Thursday so wondering how long it will take to arrive as I need to...

Julia, sunday 22-Jan-23 3 89
P
Post dated passport
Poppy, 18 of January of 2023 at 22:43

Does anyone have any experience with post dated passports? I get married at the end of August and me and my partner are planning to go travelling the beginning of October. If we were just going for a...

Emily, thursday 19-Jan-23 1 63
M
Entering panic mode!!
Maddy, 10 of January of 2023 at 00:54

Hello, my partner and I got engaged on Christmas day, and he has expressed wanting to get married in August this year! Is it even possible to get everything done in time?! I have created my account...

Melissa, sunday 15-Jan-23 19
P
Wedding insomnia
Poppy, 9 of January of 2023 at 07:15

Has anyone figured out how to sleep whilst planning a wedding? I lay awake for hours every night just thinking about the silliest things. As far as I know we're on track with planning so there's no...

Billy, wednesday 18-Jan-23 7

General groups

Hitched article topics