Winchester, Hampshire · From February 2023

Happily married 🎉

4 of July of 2023

319days 6hours

Discussions

Stephanie
How to deal with wedding-envy?
Stephanie, 4 of October of 2023 at 21:03

I'm aware this could give me some backlash - please keep in mind I want to do better, it's why I wanted to ask this question. I don't want to be an entitled person, making the situation stressful for...

HYEAW, saturday 7-Oct-23 9 1
Jessica
Alternative Wedding Dress
Jessica, 10 of September of 2023 at 19:48

Hello I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where I could go to find a black wedding dress. I don’t want a traditional white wedding & set on the dress being black. Any other...

KATHRYN, thursday 9-Nov-23 15 1
E
Name Change & dvla
Emma, 25 of August of 2023 at 09:34

Hello, I know this has been asked previously, however it seemed to be some time ago and I am hoping people have more recent experience of this. I am ready to send my driving licence and D1 change of...

HYEAW, saturday 26-Aug-23 6
E
Witnesses for secret wedding
Estelle, 17 of July of 2023 at 15:54

Hello! So me and my partner are booked in to the local Town Hall to be married on August 29th for a secret wedding! The only problem is we need to find two witnesses. We don't have any family members...

Aarongar, monday 24-Jul-23 8
Emily
Mid-week brides! How have you found guest turn out?
Emily, 6 of June of 2023 at 21:50

Hi there, I have recently been receiving resistance from my parents about having a mid week wedding. I just want to know other people’s experiences on turn out and if they found any difference to the...

Katrina, friday 3-May-24 13
Sharnella
Bridesmaid dresses
Sharnella, 3 of May of 2023 at 13:22

Hello, Does anyone knows where I can find bridesmaid dresses in the colour of turquoise. I'm struggling to find any. Thanks in advance.

Elcesew, wednesday 10-May-23 3
H
Walking down the aisle drama
Honey, 29 of December of 2022 at 18:48

Looking for some unbiased opinions please! I’m not close to my real dad at all. He’s never been there for me emotionally or financially. Despite living 20 minutes away, I only see him around 3 times a...

Nadre, yesterday at 17:05 12 1
S
Wedding Dress help, please
Shalisha, 14 of March of 2023 at 18:54

Hey everyone, I really need some wedding dress help please. I haven't actually looked at any stores in person yet. I'm finding it overwhelming because there are so many stores, so I don't know which...

Sarah, saturday 25-Mar-23 27

General groups

Hitched article topics