Skip to main content

Feedback to Hitched

Join Group

If you have feedback or something isn't quite right. Feel free to share your doubts, suggestions or comments regarding Hitched's website features, wedding forum, the app or tools. Our team is here to help!

6,813
members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Dani
Maid of honour speech inspo! 🎤
Dani, 2 December, 2024 at 17:01

Whether you’ve been a Maid of Honour, know one, or have seen a memorable speech, I’d love to hear your best ideas 🥂 Got a great opening line? A funny story? Or maybe some heartfelt advice? Drop them...

Dailydose, 11 minutes ago 4 167
A
Making Wedding Memories Last Forever
Areej, 20 April, 2026 at 17:35

Weddings are such a special moment, but I think what makes them even more meaningful is how we keep those memories alive afterwards. These days everyone loves sharing their wedding moments online with...

Emily, 2 hours ago 15 112
Melanie
Liver Building - Liverpool review removed
Melanie, 24 April, 2024 at 17:11

I posted a review following our wedding on 14 October 2023. It was a fiasco & we ended up getting compensation back as they admitted breach of contract. I was asked by the company to remove the...

Ashir, yesterday at 11:21 87 591
Tracey
All contacts uploaded only allow Ceremony option??
Tracey, 4 February, 2024 at 21:18

Hope someone can help. I have uploaded all of my guests and emails but when I have gone in to select whether they are day or evening guests it only gives me the Ceremony Option. The wedding Breakfast...

Mohsin, yesterday at 09:33 204 971
F
Churches aren’t all listed
Faye, 16 November, 2024 at 10:07

Hi, I’ve been trying to add a church as a wedding venue, but the site is set up for an American style audience where the ceremony is a non religious site in a package format. Also, putting in details...

Deltaexecutor, yesterday at 07:51 43 274
Louise
Website menus issue
Louise, 31 October, 2024 at 08:19

I have a website question, we have 4 choices of starters mains and desserts for our menu but it seems the guests can only pick one item and not 3. I have listed them all on the website but it looks...

Dailydose, yesterday at 07:12 3 96
T
Guest list manager
Tasha, 9 April, 2024 at 11:14

Does anyone know if you can remove the menu options from the guest list? We are not giving options of chicken or beef for example but when using the guest list manager it automatically allows people...

Jack, friday 9-Oct-26 22 694 1
A
Trouble sharing the wedding website with my fiance
Amanda, 10 June, 2024 at 17:46

I sent the link to my fiance to share the website but he can't log in?

Daniel, thursday 8-Oct-26 64 448
Stephanie
qr code
Stephanie, 25 November, 2023 at 22:54

Hey lovelies, I’m so frustrated and upset right now, we got the QR code for our page and printed it on the invites, we checked that it worked and was fine. Now handed invites out and guests are...

Verna, thursday 8-Oct-26 35 2,285 1
Emma
Website
Emma, 1 August, 2024 at 12:54

Hi Ive spelt my partners name wrong on the website domain and im not sure where you can edited it. Ive gone into settings but it doesnt have anywhere to change it Thanks Emma

Theodore, thursday 8-Oct-26 11 152
E
Dear Hitched Menu options belong to the Wedding Breakfast not the Ceremony
Elizabeth, 16 April, 2024 at 18:13

I'm trying to update a website and am getting to grips with the guest list. I have found out how to change the menu options available for guests to choose from as they RSVP. However one minor gripe:...

David, wednesday 7-Oct-26 8 127
Rachael
Groups in Guest List
Rachael, 1 April, 2024 at 19:54

In the guest list section I've accidentally created 2 groups with the same name. Does anyone know how to delete the duplicate group? I cannot figure it out! Thanks

Buruj, wednesday 7-Oct-26 4 61
Sandra
Hitched App wedding date
Sandra, 10 July, 2024 at 13:26

Hi, I have added our wedding date in the Hitched app, however every time I send a message to new suppliers always sends with a different date. Which I then have to apologise for. Dies anyone has the...

Emily, wednesday 7-Oct-26 10 260
Chris
Menu Options
Chris, 19 December, 2022 at 22:53

Can we get some guidance on how to add more menu options. At the moment we are trying to give guests multiple options for starters / mains / desserts (2 options and a vegetarian for each) - however...

Cathy, wednesday 7-Oct-26 153 5,651 3
Tyler
Times of the day
Tyler, 13 January, 2025 at 23:24

Is there a way to have the times of the day be shown when people RSVP? I dont really want to make a whole tab about the timeline as people may show up to the wrong parts.

Leo, wednesday 7-Oct-26 7 99 1
Becky
Website - photo
Becky, 2 May, 2024 at 21:32

Hello! I’m having trouble on our wedding website - we recently received some gorgeous pre wedding photos and I’d like to use one on our website but every time I save it comes out blurry! I’ve tried...

Delvin, wednesday 7-Oct-26 26 574 2
G
Wedding Website url
Georgia, 28 March, 2024 at 02:51

Hi all, I have renewed my wedding website but the URL has changed and when I try and change it tells me the name we had is taken. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Playonline, tuesday 6-Oct-26 26 230 1
N
Food options
Naomi, 29 June, 2025 at 18:23

The main reason I have set this website up is for easy RSVP & for guests to choose food requirements. I have spent so much time trying to find out a way to do it I think it would have been quicker...

David, tuesday 6-Oct-26 112 803
C
Edit or Delete a Review?
Cello, 4 June, 2024 at 16:12

I need to edit or delete a review and don't see a way to do this. Can anyone help?

Jimmy, monday 5-Oct-26 10 524
Lesley
Menu selections
Lesley, 15 January, 2024 at 14:33

Hi, I might be missing something obvious. Is there a way to turn off the menu selection? My guests will choose their food on the day and I'm unsure how to turn this off.

Sophia, monday 5-Oct-26 17 830 1
E
Linking guests after importing from spreadsheet
Ersan, 14 January, 2026 at 16:36

Hi all, not sure if I'm missing something, but I can't seem to link guest (couples/family) after I've imported them from a spreadsheet. I keep selecting the people I want to link, but the link option...

Helen, monday 5-Oct-26 9 62
R
rsvp problem
Rachael, 23 August, 2024 at 11:13

I’ve added a few people to my guest list to give it a try and everytime they type their names in to confirm attendance it just says there are 0 guests matching that name how do I fix this?

Harry, saturday 3-Oct-26 4 90
E
Wedding website limitations
Emily, 6 June, 2025 at 15:11

I've been setting up our wedding website these last few days and have a bit of feedback for consideration: * I'd like to be able to ask guests about food allergies/dietary restrictions in their RSVP....

Web, saturday 3-Oct-26 148 766
R
App issue and Guest List Manager Issue
R3negade, 19 January, 2015 at 11:43

Hi Hitched, I am really liking the gust list manager on the website but one observation with it is that the linking of guests only shows a list of first names to link. If you have many guests with the...

Zane, saturday 3-Oct-26 30 1,803 1
Dominic
How can guests add their contact details when they Rsvp?
Dominic, 20 March, 2024 at 23:07

Is there a way to add a section to our website, when guests RSVP, for them to input their own contact details? We want to be able to send once email to all guests but we don't have their email...

Sigyrn, saturday 3-Oct-26 6 110
Hayley
Wedding Website Blog
Hayley, 9 June, 2024 at 21:13

Hi, I have started making blog entries on my Hitched Wedding Website. Howe do I notify my guests when there is a new entry?

Zohaib, saturday 3-Oct-26 26 447
overtherainbow
Supplier Log In
overtherainbow, 31 May, 2011 at 08:47

I've just posted this on Feedback to Hitched but wondered if any other HIB's are having problems logging in to their supplier details? I thought if I could enter my email on my signature, this might...

Dailydose, friday 2-Oct-26 4 3,362
Kate
Website
Kate, 15 October, 2024 at 19:01

Where can I get help about the website? I see other people asking for help about the website on the forum but not receiving any answers.

Gull, friday 2-Oct-26 26 190 1
K
App alerts
Karen, 16 January, 2024 at 20:56

We've set up the app for myself and partner, I set the app / wedding page up, and we've now started receiving the RSVP's but it's only myself that is receiving the alerts to say someone has responded....

Apkroyal, thursday 1-Oct-26 38 287
emberlynn
supplier logo??
emberlynn, 8 June, 2010 at 13:37

Can someone help me please? ive pressed the associate button so many times and have put in the forum username details, but its still not showing!

Robyn, thursday 1-Oct-26 133 1,649
M
Adding Guests to Events on the Guest List planning tool
Matthew, 16 October, 2023 at 19:59

How do I add guests to new events that I create on the guestlist? I've added a new event for the evening, and want guests to RSVP when they use the website. But I can't seem to add them to the new...

Marketing, thursday 1-Oct-26 59 1,970 1
R
Count Down Timer
Ruth, 11 December, 2024 at 17:44

I want to put a count down timer on our website! Anyone know how to embed one?

Catooohere, thursday 1-Oct-26 13 243

General groups

Hitched article topics