Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join Group

Looking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.

7,735
members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Rachel
Bridal Dress Appointment In London
Rachel, 26 October, 2025 at 18:34

Hi everyone! I’m starting bridal dress shopping and I’d love expert guidance to figure out what suits my body shape best and helps me feel brilliant. I’m based in London and I’m looking for a boutique...

Appa, an hour ago 27 205
G
Finding a dress
George, 7 April, 2025 at 22:06

My fiancé has found a dress she loves that is off the rail. She really wants a brand new one that nobody has tried on. The company no longer makes them in this style, I wondered if there were...

Lena, yesterday at 13:57 82 1,076 1
Nichola
Paris bridal shops
Nichola, 12 May, 2025 at 20:54

I’m in Paris for a few days as of now and I would love to take the opportunity to visit some bridal shops. Has anyone done this? I don’t speak French very well and not sure if it’s the same as UK...

Jamesuu, yesterday at 12:01 7 167
L
Wedding rings
LuxuriousOrangeFlowers63219, 22 August, 2025 at 06:43

We are getting married next year and we have started to look at rings. My partner wants gold I want white gold. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Do they have to match and would it look weird?? I just do t wear gold, all you...

Hooram95, friday 9-Oct-26 31 365
Chantelle
Alternative Dresses!
Chantelle, 13 May, 2024 at 13:08

Hi, I'm getting married Halloween 2026 and looking for an alternative wedding dress that is plus size and it seems to be impossible! I don't want a black dress, I want something white but with some...

Cynthia, friday 9-Oct-26 30 578 2
Sabina
Web development to create a wedding website
Sabina, 27 August, 2023 at 10:52

Hi everyone!!! Looking for recommendations: need experienced web development professionals to create a wedding website. Maybe someone has worked with good professionals and can share contacts? I would...

Olive, friday 9-Oct-26 93 1,172
Rebecca
Rainbow club shoe clips
Rebecca, 15 May, 2024 at 13:02

I'm toying with the idea of getting some rainbow club satin bows to go on my shoes, but my mum raised a hood point will they rub the top of my feet! There doesn't seem to be a picture to indicate how...

Cochin, friday 9-Oct-26 8 205
H
Stress shopping?
Hollie, 2 July, 2025 at 20:11

How long do you normally give yourself to find a wedding dress? Also, how does everyone choose how many bridesmaids to have? We're having reasonably small wedding, about 65 guests for ceremony day and...

William, thursday 8-Oct-26 85 453
Charlotte
Have you ever regretted your wedding dress choice?
Charlotte, 23 February, 2025 at 19:39

I brought my wedding dress a month or so ago. I did like it at the time. But since I keep looked at other styles and thinking I'd prefer that 🤦🏼‍♀️I am somerone that finds it hard to make a decision....

Jaylan, wednesday 7-Oct-26 10 302
C
Wedding dress is way too small
Cara, 7 May, 2025 at 04:41

Can I please have some advice? Am I in the wrong in any way? Last year in march I travelled hours to a wedding dress shop where they sold my dream wedding dresses, all went okay, I chose my dress and...

Rehana, wednesday 7-Oct-26 10 394
K
Weeding venue
K, 25 April, 2026 at 19:57

Hi!. Looking for an affordable dry hire venue that allows private catering (£2000 for full day

Gilberto, tuesday 6-Oct-26 41 611 2
S
Platform heels for beach wedding?
Sarah, 6 February, 2024 at 23:38

Got my dress sorted now for the shoes, we still haven't picked venue but will either be garden/outdoors, or on the beach. I'd like a bit of height and platform heels I find are most comfortable. Are...

Mohsin, tuesday 6-Oct-26 91 994 1
Wendy
Boho style
Wendy, 15 July, 2026 at 16:01

Hi there Can anyone recommend a UK based company they have used for boho style wedding dresses, I have looked at so many but then looked them up on trust pilot and the reviews are terrible

Pinterest, tuesday 6-Oct-26 61 592 2
L
Dress code or no dress code?
Lauren, 27 May, 2025 at 21:11

What's peoples general thoughts on dress codes? Some people have told me it's useful to have a guide and others have even asked if I have a theme for them to follow. Is this something a lot of people...

Дмитрий, monday 5-Oct-26 42 705
Asja
How to choose home textiles as a gift?
Asja, 25 August, 2023 at 11:12

I want to give home textiles as a wedding gift in Romania. What selection criteria should I consider and where can I find experts to make the right choice? This need has arisen, as I want to give...

Hydrovac, monday 5-Oct-26 10 86
R
Unconfirmed dress alterations..
Romy, 16 February, 2026 at 09:09

Hello, So I am unsure how to feel about this situation, a part of me is super annoyed and sad. The other half of me is saying to let it go.. So my sister has been causing drama since the minute I got...

Onix, sunday 4-Oct-26 8 99
CC
Wedding Ring Advice Please!
CC, 18 May, 2023 at 21:41

I'm looking for a wedding ring that's nature inspired - ivy or plant detail on it but am finding a lot of what I like is online! I went to Hatton Gardens to see if I could find something similar as I...

Elite-downtown, sunday 4-Oct-26 11 274
Jas
Custom suit
Jas, 18 September, 2024 at 22:05

I am having a really hard time finding a suit for my partner. We want to buy as he will need it custom (He goes to the gym so isn’t a typical size) he’s a 44”chest but has 22.4” shoulders. The usual...

Arham, sunday 4-Oct-26 3 62
K
Tartan wedding dress
Kirsty, 7 May, 2026 at 21:37

Does anyone know where I can find a tartan wedding dress? I’ve searched the internet but can only find suppliers based abroad.

Delta, sunday 4-Oct-26 50 416 3
Courtney
Help
Courtney, 9 November, 2025 at 17:46

Hey gals and pals, I’m looking on getting married 7/11/2026 any idea what to start with I’m a newww to this lol. What’s your tips and where to start first. As I’m early..

Jonathan, sunday 4-Oct-26 15 126
Eleanor
Unusual Dress
Eleanor, 5 October, 2025 at 16:06

I want something unique and eye-catching and colourful seems to be the way to go. I tried on a gorgeous floral dress at the Wedding Dhow this last weekend but I've only found one shop in...

Roman, saturday 3-Oct-26 202 1,561 6
N
Second dress advice
Nick, 18 July, 2023 at 10:40

Hello, I’m after some advice on wearing a second wedding dress for the dancing in the evening. Has anyone else done this and / or thinking about it? What time do you change? Did you allocate a set...

William, saturday 3-Oct-26 10 816
L
Alternative Bridal Styles
Lauren, 5 September, 2024 at 21:43

Hi all, I am getting married in Summer 2025 and am hoping to find an alternative style to the traditional white Wedding dress. Initially I was looking for a coloured bridal suit but as I plan on...

Ava, saturday 3-Oct-26 13 555
Alicia
Black wedding dress
Alicia, 17 December, 2024 at 01:49

I'm a bride to be in next 2/3 but iv been struggling to find a nice back dress admittedly iv been picky i want either a black or green dress but it's a struggle since it's common to wear white but I...

Moz, saturday 3-Oct-26 31 768 2
BubbleTea
Hello Everyone – Excited to Join the Community!
BubbleTea, 21 January, 2025 at 10:26

Hi everyone, I’m Jerry, and I’m thrilled to be part of this amazing community! I’ve recently joined as I’m planning a wedding, helping a friend or family member, or just interested in weddings . I’m...

Mike, saturday 3-Oct-26 36 508
L
Norwood park
Lilia, 20 October, 2024 at 15:17

Has any couples got married at Norwood park and what was your experience with working with them with a nice did you like the experience of it I haven't heard them be mentioned in any podcasts that I'm...

Joe, friday 2-Oct-26 33 85
A
Evening Food Ideas
Abbie, 25 July, 2025 at 09:46

Hi Guys, Starting to plan my wedding and we are wanting something a bit different for evening food than just a buffet - maybe a food truck etc. It was to see if anyone has any suggestions? Or been to...

Steve, friday 2-Oct-26 93 1,189 3
M
2025 brides - come chat with me!
Micro110, 26 June, 2024 at 05:01

We get married sept 2025 Anymore 2025 brides! Where are you with your planning

Memes, thursday 1-Oct-26 23 557 1
Collins
Jjs house - London shop
Collins, 24 February, 2026 at 14:47

Hi all, just wondered if anyone has been to the London shop recently or purchased from Jjs house recently. I’m looking at getting my bridesmaid dresses from here. I like that range the girls can...

Henry, thursday 1-Oct-26 27 168 1
K
Getting ready attire
Kelly, 24 July, 2024 at 18:42

Hello. I have a beautiful backless dress for my wedding with a hidden bra built in. I have just realised that wearing a normal bra all morning, when getting ready, will leave me with marks on my back....

Fatima, thursday 1-Oct-26 59 545 1
Charlotte
Azazie Bridesmaid Dress Experiences??
Charlotte, 20 October, 2025 at 20:34

Hey Everyone, I have been looking at Azazies Black Satin Stretch bridesmaid dresses and wondered if anyone has experience with this shop? its always scary ordering online and i have a variety of...

fernandiz, wednesday 30-Sep-26 69 1,144
Gillian
To show the bridesmaids or not?
Gillian, 12 July, 2025 at 20:14

Hi, I wanted to ask. Is it the norm to show my bridesmaids my dress before the day? I went shopping with my mum n sister. I think I want to show them the dress, do we think it's ok?

Delta, wednesday 30-Sep-26 15 318

General groups

Hitched article topics