Feedback to Hitched
Join GroupIf you have feedback or something isn't quite right. Feel free to share your doubts, suggestions or comments regarding Hitched's website features, wedding forum, the app or tools. Our team is here to help!
members
Discussions
I'm trying to update a website and am getting to grips with the guest list. I have found out how to change the menu options available for guests to choose from as they RSVP. However one minor gripe:...
In the guest list section I've accidentally created 2 groups with the same name. Does anyone know how to delete the duplicate group? I cannot figure it out! Thanks
Hi, I have added our wedding date in the Hitched app, however every time I send a message to new suppliers always sends with a different date. Which I then have to apologise for. Dies anyone has the...
Hope someone can help. I have uploaded all of my guests and emails but when I have gone in to select whether they are day or evening guests it only gives me the Ceremony Option. The wedding Breakfast...
Can we get some guidance on how to add more menu options. At the moment we are trying to give guests multiple options for starters / mains / desserts (2 options and a vegetarian for each) - however...
Whether you’ve been a Maid of Honour, know one, or have seen a memorable speech, I’d love to hear your best ideas 🥂 Got a great opening line? A funny story? Or maybe some heartfelt advice? Drop them...
Is there a way to have the times of the day be shown when people RSVP? I dont really want to make a whole tab about the timeline as people may show up to the wrong parts.
Hello! I’m having trouble on our wedding website - we recently received some gorgeous pre wedding photos and I’d like to use one on our website but every time I save it comes out blurry! I’ve tried...
Hi all, I have renewed my wedding website but the URL has changed and when I try and change it tells me the name we had is taken. Has anyone else had the same issue?
The main reason I have set this website up is for easy RSVP & for guests to choose food requirements. I have spent so much time trying to find out a way to do it I think it would have been quicker...
I sent the link to my fiance to share the website but he can't log in?
I need to edit or delete a review and don't see a way to do this. Can anyone help?
Hi, I might be missing something obvious. Is there a way to turn off the menu selection? My guests will choose their food on the day and I'm unsure how to turn this off.
Hi all, not sure if I'm missing something, but I can't seem to link guest (couples/family) after I've imported them from a spreadsheet. I keep selecting the people I want to link, but the link option...
I’ve added a few people to my guest list to give it a try and everytime they type their names in to confirm attendance it just says there are 0 guests matching that name how do I fix this?
I've been setting up our wedding website these last few days and have a bit of feedback for consideration: * I'd like to be able to ask guests about food allergies/dietary restrictions in their RSVP....
Hi Hitched, I am really liking the gust list manager on the website but one observation with it is that the linking of guests only shows a list of first names to link. If you have many guests with the...
Hi, I’ve been trying to add a church as a wedding venue, but the site is set up for an American style audience where the ceremony is a non religious site in a package format. Also, putting in details...
Is there a way to add a section to our website, when guests RSVP, for them to input their own contact details? We want to be able to send once email to all guests but we don't have their email...
Hi, I have started making blog entries on my Hitched Wedding Website. Howe do I notify my guests when there is a new entry?
I've just posted this on Feedback to Hitched but wondered if any other HIB's are having problems logging in to their supplier details? I thought if I could enter my email on my signature, this might...
We've set up the app for myself and partner, I set the app / wedding page up, and we've now started receiving the RSVP's but it's only myself that is receiving the alerts to say someone has responded....
Can someone help me please? ive pressed the associate button so many times and have put in the forum username details, but its still not showing!
How do I add guests to new events that I create on the guestlist? I've added a new event for the evening, and want guests to RSVP when they use the website. But I can't seem to add them to the new...
I want to put a count down timer on our website! Anyone know how to embed one?
I posted a review following our wedding on 14 October 2023. It was a fiasco & we ended up getting compensation back as they admitted breach of contract. I was asked by the company to remove the...
Hi, We have created a website and did not enter wedding breakfast choices as it’s a BBQ but I’ve just check RSVPs and guests have been able to select ‘beef’ and ‘chicken’ …! Any idea how to remove...
Guests have started completing the RSVP and have completely missed the drop down box for menu choices. This is causing issues as we’re having to chase guests for food requests via message
Hi, How can I have a different picture on each page of my website? The settings seem to be global and I cannot work out how to change that. My family is giving me feedback on the site so far as I...
Does anyone know how to set up a cash register via the website? We’re looking for people to donate towards our honeymoon ♥️
Hi, I don't know if I'm just being stupid or it's not there but I can't seem to put FAQs on our wedding website? Is there anyway to do this? I don't find the wedding website that clear or easy to use...