Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join Group

Looking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.

7,699
members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
L
Norwood park
Lilia, 20 October, 2024 at 15:17

Has any couples got married at Norwood park and what was your experience with working with them with a nice did you like the experience of it I haven't heard them be mentioned in any podcasts that I'm...

Роман, 26 minutes ago 2 44
G
Finding a dress
George, 7 April, 2025 at 22:06

My fiancé has found a dress she loves that is off the rail. She really wants a brand new one that nobody has tried on. The company no longer makes them in this style, I wondered if there were...

Lena, an hour ago 72 1,036 1
Charlotte
Azazie Bridesmaid Dress Experiences??
Charlotte, 20 October, 2025 at 20:34

Hey Everyone, I have been looking at Azazies Black Satin Stretch bridesmaid dresses and wondered if anyone has experience with this shop? its always scary ordering online and i have a variety of...

Grubman, an hour ago 67 1,127
2
Pressured into buying a ring - did i make a mistake??
2026Bridetobe, 27 February, 2025 at 14:53

Hey everyone. Fiancé and I went into town today to look at wedding rings as we’ve been looking at loads online but wanted to see some in person. First place we went into was Peter Jackson and the...

Max, an hour ago 19 224
H
Stress shopping?
Hollie, 2 July, 2025 at 20:11

How long do you normally give yourself to find a wedding dress? Also, how does everyone choose how many bridesmaids to have? We're having reasonably small wedding, about 65 guests for ceremony day and...

Jonny, 6 hours ago 82 440
Nona
Ring manufacturer
Nona, 11 September, 2024 at 18:38

Hi, I found a wedding video on tiktok and can't download it. i need to send it to the ring manufacturer, maybe someone knows how to do it?

Jordan, 6 hours ago 16 163
Charlotte
Have you ever regretted your wedding dress choice?
Charlotte, 23 February, 2025 at 19:39

I brought my wedding dress a month or so ago. I did like it at the time. But since I keep looked at other styles and thinking I'd prefer that 🤦🏼‍♀️I am somerone that finds it hard to make a decision....

Chanchal, 10 hours ago 7 295
S
Hire a wedding dress
SunnyPurpleConfetti404, 13 January, 2026 at 07:17

Hi, I'm thinking of hiring a wedding dress. Any suggestions please?

Leena, yesterday at 19:27 37 229
Rachel
Bridal Dress Appointment In London
Rachel, 26 October, 2025 at 18:34

Hi everyone! I’m starting bridal dress shopping and I’d love expert guidance to figure out what suits my body shape best and helps me feel brilliant. I’m based in London and I’m looking for a boutique...

Edward, yesterday at 17:41 23 182
A
Wedding dress
Amc, 21 July, 2024 at 12:47

Hi, I bought my wedding dress August 2023 with my wedding September 24! At my first fitting after my dress arriving I tried it on.. far too tight! Can’t comfortably walk or sit down at all!! The dress...

Almex, yesterday at 15:57 8 239
Josie
Is dark plum colour to dark for a mid-summer wedding?!
Josie, 24 February, 2025 at 11:56

I LOVE this dress for bridesmaids. Also toying with Navy. Is this too dark for a summer wedding? I can tie the colour in with our flower choice also!

Gratitude, yesterday at 11:24 63 672
Alice
Help in finding a black dress!
Alice, 16 February, 2025 at 20:58

Hi everyone - I’d love your help! I get married next May, and I’ve started the journey of finding an outfit for the big day. I’m not an ultra-feminine person, but I’m 90% sure it’ll be a dress I’ll be...

Superdia, saturday 26-Sep-26 14 639
Eleanor
Unusual Dress
Eleanor, 5 October, 2025 at 16:06

I want something unique and eye-catching and colourful seems to be the way to go. I tried on a gorgeous floral dress at the Wedding Dhow this last weekend but I've only found one shop in...

Cricfy, saturday 26-Sep-26 198 1,532 6
R
Budget wedding dress
Rebecca, 11 April, 2026 at 23:12

Hey! I’ve been looking for a reasonably priced wedding dress. So far I’ve found coast which seems good. Does anyone have experience with a Coast wedding dress / any recommendations for reasonably...

Leila, saturday 26-Sep-26 15 156 1
Amber
Wedding nail design and shape
Amber, 3 December, 2024 at 19:41

I feel like I want something classy but still wow. Any ideas appreciated 🥰💅

Sheetal, saturday 26-Sep-26 12 464 1
A
Evening Food Ideas
Abbie, 25 July, 2025 at 09:46

Hi Guys, Starting to plan my wedding and we are wanting something a bit different for evening food than just a buffet - maybe a food truck etc. It was to see if anyone has any suggestions? Or been to...

Wendy's, friday 25-Sep-26 92 1,169 3
A
Brides maids Dressed
Anya, 26 January, 2025 at 01:29

Hi, Has anyone tried the company Ever Pretty to get brides maids dresses? Any suggestions of other places with similar styles would also be appreciated

Hack, friday 25-Sep-26 8 152
C
Can a wedding dress neckline be altered to make it more square?
Claire, 26 July, 2024 at 09:28

I found my dress a few weeks ago and am really happy with it, but the only thing I would like to amend is the neckline. The neckline is a square shape, but with slightly rounded corners. I'd prefer it...

Ken, friday 25-Sep-26 3 219 1
Alicia
Black wedding dress
Alicia, 17 December, 2024 at 01:49

I'm a bride to be in next 2/3 but iv been struggling to find a nice back dress admittedly iv been picky i want either a black or green dress but it's a struggle since it's common to wear white but I...

Pivi, friday 25-Sep-26 30 760 2
Asja
How to choose home textiles as a gift?
Asja, 25 August, 2023 at 11:12

I want to give home textiles as a wedding gift in Romania. What selection criteria should I consider and where can I find experts to make the right choice? This need has arisen, as I want to give...

Ophelia, friday 25-Sep-26 7 71
A
Wedding Dress Help!
, 14 February, 2024 at 13:53

Hello, I was struggling to find a dress I liked and went to about 4 different shops, the last shop I went to I found some dresses that I finally liked and this is where I bought my dress however I’m...

Fred, friday 25-Sep-26 21 475
S
Vintage Dress Reimagining - London Seamstress Recommendations
Saoirse, 2 July, 2026 at 16:04

I recently tried on my mums 90s wedding dress, and it's very much along the lines of the style of dress I'd like to wear, but there are some alterations I'd like to make to freshen it up a bit and...

CatchallLuxe, thursday 24-Sep-26 8 52 1
CC
Wedding Ring Advice Please!
CC, 18 May, 2023 at 21:41

I'm looking for a wedding ring that's nature inspired - ivy or plant detail on it but am finding a lot of what I like is online! I went to Hatton Gardens to see if I could find something similar as I...

Thomas, thursday 24-Sep-26 8 259
Chloe
Gloucestershire Wedding Dress Shop
Chloe, 29 September, 2025 at 15:33

Looking for a very versatile wedding dress shop. I have no idea what kind of dress I want. I’m recently Engaged and looking at all options. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Zoe, wednesday 23-Sep-26 40 482
Collins
Jjs house - London shop
Collins, 24 February, 2026 at 14:47

Hi all, just wondered if anyone has been to the London shop recently or purchased from Jjs house recently. I’m looking at getting my bridesmaid dresses from here. I like that range the girls can...

Ruhi, wednesday 23-Sep-26 23 150 1
Sabina
Web development to create a wedding website
Sabina, 27 August, 2023 at 10:52

Hi everyone!!! Looking for recommendations: need experienced web development professionals to create a wedding website. Maybe someone has worked with good professionals and can share contacts? I would...

Naureen, wednesday 23-Sep-26 91 1,153
E
The lace sleeves
Eleanor, 23 February, 2025 at 08:21

Does anyone know if this lace has a name? I am in love with these sleeves but I can’t seem to find anything similar to this at all as I’m not too keen on the more popular lace. Would love to know if...

Onix, tuesday 22-Sep-26 28 453
Wendy
Boho style
Wendy, 15 July, 2026 at 16:01

Hi there Can anyone recommend a UK based company they have used for boho style wedding dresses, I have looked at so many but then looked them up on trust pilot and the reviews are terrible

Tara, tuesday 22-Sep-26 55 525 2
Rachael
Wedding dresses
Rachael, 9 February, 2026 at 11:32

I need a wedding dress fit I need a bridesmaid dress fit too

Onix, tuesday 22-Sep-26 7 45
Katie
Comfy Bridal Shoes Help
Katie, 7 January, 2026 at 11:10

I am struggling to find bridal shoes that I will be comfortable in! Can anyone recommend a brand or website that they have used or know that have comfortable bridal style shoes?? I ideally want a...

Steelheart, monday 21-Sep-26 4 40
BubbleTea
Hello Everyone – Excited to Join the Community!
BubbleTea, 21 January, 2025 at 10:26

Hi everyone, I’m Jerry, and I’m thrilled to be part of this amazing community! I’ve recently joined as I’m planning a wedding, helping a friend or family member, or just interested in weddings . I’m...

Ypumky, monday 21-Sep-26 34 487
R
Under a year dress shopping...
Romy, 14 May, 2025 at 13:31

Hey everyone! So we have decided to bring our wedding forward (because why wait.. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️) and now I'm freaking out - is 11/10 months enough time to find a dress??

Abdullah, monday 21-Sep-26 81 1,485 3

General groups

Hitched article topics