• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

5 of October of 2014

3499days 19hours

Discussions

SillyWrong
Village hall type weddings?
SillyWrong, 30 of May of 2018 at 11:22

Hey all - I'm in the process of venue searching for my friends at the moment as they emmigrated and are coming back to get wed here next year. I'm considering looking at village/community halls - just...

Have_you_met_Mrs_Jon, wednesday 30-May-18 2
Karen84
Jen-Lou - 16th July
Karen84, 5 of July of 2016 at 14:13

Jen, it's finally your turn! I hope you're day is everything you could have dreamed. We can't wait to see your amazing plans come together. Don't forget to come back and show us all your beautiful...

SillyWrong, saturday 16-Jul-16 12
*Mini*
Off topic is tragic now!
*Mini*, 23 of April of 2016 at 21:41

Thought I would see what happens on OT nowerdays, it's so sad! Where is everyone?

Peter, wednesday 20-Jul-16 51
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Where are The Otters? Who do I know?
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 23 of October of 2015 at 13:29

After popping back yesterday (the day before?), I noticed a distinct lack of Otters here. Despite knowing them all on Facebook, I am now testing them to see how many of them swing by here still.... ?...

Pompey, sunday 3-Jan-16 54 1
E
Wedding invites - can I state no hats please?
ExpensiveBlueConfetti423, 29 of October of 2015 at 16:48

Hello, i'm having an April wedding, which unless we are lucky with the weather I envisage will be mostly indoors. We are also not wanting our wedding to be too formal, neither of our mum are wearing a...

Kriek, saturday 31-Oct-15 12
C
What to do, Dad's Partner and Mother's nose...
Chris's_mrs, 26 of October of 2015 at 15:55

Hi there This is my first post so go easy on me! My wedding is based on 2 colours (4 bridesmaids 2 in each) we've got ties in the colours too - Grooms side in one colour, my dad and Groom in the other...

Lapland2015, saturday 31-Oct-15 33
TreacleTart
Treacletart's wedding report - with loads of flashes
TreacleTart, 20 of August of 2015 at 13:16

Tiny background: Me and OH have been together five and a bit years – I met him where I used to work, and eight months after he left I tracked him down and asked him out!! old internet! We had our...

TreacleTart, friday 21-Aug-15 35
MrsShep
Nimsay- 29th July
MrsShep, 11 of July of 2015 at 08:38

Nims, it's here! You're marrying your beautiful girl in your beautiful dress! I hope you have an incredible day, can't wait to hear all about it! We've already got an OM bench spot for you ;-) lots of...

MrsStanleyToBe, wednesday 29-Jul-15 32
MrsShep
Schwelley- 25th July
MrsShep, 11 of July of 2015 at 08:35

Squeeee!!! It's here!! Hope you have the most beautiful day, can't wait to see pics of you in that gorgeous dress looking all happy! :-D xx

LalaC1988, friday 24-Jul-15 37
Nims
I get married next week... flash flash flash!
Nims, 20 of July of 2015 at 13:11

NEXT WEEK. I can't WAIT! ❤️ Been fretting a bit that our wedding is too dark. We didn't have a theme but most things have ended up dark burgundy cos we both love the colour... The tea towel...

Nims, saturday 25-Jul-15 31
Chucklevision
Chucklevisions Official Wedding Report *Warning* There may be some flashing
Chucklevision, 13 of July of 2015 at 18:26

Well I am now back on UK soil and thought it was time to do my post wedding report. I have tried to keep my report brief and easy to read with very heavy flashing however I seem to have failed...

NYE_Bride, thursday 23-Jul-15 37
MrsV-wasMissB
Is it me or is it quieter aorund these forums since the changes....?
MrsV-wasMissB, 9 of July of 2015 at 17:00

...?

yorkshirekiwi, friday 10-Jul-15 61
VictoriaPlum04
Nobody's interested :-(
VictoriaPlum04, 10 of July of 2015 at 13:21

Hi everyone, Sorry for starting off with a big, fat moan, but I'm feeling really underwhelmed by the lack of interest anyone's showing in my wedding. I don't really have many friends, but my closest...

MrsV-wasMissB, tuesday 14-Jul-15 16
C
anyone collect from Manchester bhs for me?
celticcurl, 8 of July of 2015 at 16:14

My 9 year old niece desperately wants a certain sandal for my wedding in just over 2 weeks. The only store in the country that has them is Manchester. Could anyone get them and send them to me? Would...

MrsShep, sunday 12-Jul-15 12
Sambarine
Sambarine's Wedding Report!
Sambarine, 26 of June of 2015 at 10:20

We got our wedding photos through yesterday, and I'd already written a long letter to my grandparents giving them a wedding blow-by-blow, so here it is - another epic of a wedding report!! The run-up...

AKWedding, saturday 27-Jun-15 26
L
Videographer - Any recommendations for North West?
LiverpoolB2B, 24 of June of 2015 at 10:18

Morning All! So now we're past the one year mark, I feel like planning is in full swing! We are considering getting a Videographer for our big day, but a few I've contacted that I found are already...

One And Only Films, monday 6-Jul-15 2
SillyWrong
Holiday ideas: 4 adults, 2 dogs, and a baby
SillyWrong, 15 of June of 2015 at 15:39

I'm looking for a nice get away for 4 30-something adults, 2 small dogs and a 12 week old baby! Thinking a cottage or lodge, perhaps by the sea. It needs to be somewhere between Milton Keynes and...

hallowedding, saturday 20-Jun-15 1 862
MrsV-wasMissB
norethisterone has turned me into a demon!!!
MrsV-wasMissB, 11 of June of 2015 at 19:53

I suffer PMDD anyway but usually have my "control mode" particularly in environments like at work. I can also usually keep my panic attacks at bay too, they happen 1 in every 4 - 6 months. I have...

lilbeth, friday 12-Jun-15 26
daisymoo86
Ombre hair **Updated with flash**
daisymoo86, 20 of April of 2015 at 10:31

What are your views? Is it an over done style? Does it look like you've had too much hair growth? Just considering options to jazz my hair up a bit

Little Pixie, tuesday 16-Jun-15 44
Superhanka
Scandinavia
Superhanka, 12 of June of 2015 at 09:41

With only a couple of weeks or so til H and I go on our summer hols, I thought I should start doing some research. We're basically driving round Scandinavia in our van. So, does anyone have top tips...

Enjayee, wednesday 8-Jul-15 21
V
Wedding gifts / Cash !
vwills, 5 of June of 2015 at 09:18

Hey everyone...I know this is likely to be met with some very different opinions as I've seen lots of people saying different things about this!! Basically my fiance and I have agreed that we don't...

Chucklevision, thursday 11-Jun-15 81
SillyWrong
A gift for my niece/goddaughter
SillyWrong, 8 of June of 2015 at 14:16

I want to buy something very special for my new born niece, and something a little more original than an egg cup and cutlery set, or a silver first curl box, or a charm bracelet ... a few years ago my...

Erin8, thursday 11-Jun-15 4 1,839
SillyWrong
Erin, Wicky ...
SillyWrong, 27 of May of 2015 at 23:08

I believe emails have been sent to you, WW I know you don't seem to receive emails through here, Erin, did you get yours? Drop me an email on ************** and I'll explain

WickyWack, monday 8-Jun-15 2
daisymoo86
Kendall and Kylie for Topshop
daisymoo86, 3 of June of 2015 at 11:30

I don't usually shop at Topshop but I really like the floral playsuit in the Kendall and Kylie range, go to order it and its out of stock despite only being released this morning! How is that...

Calella, friday 5-Jun-15 5
M
sleeping tablets??
mrsgzd, 2 of June of 2015 at 14:02

So almost everyone that writes a report or gives post wedding advise says they wished they had got more sleep. If I have anything going on in my life my sleep is the 1st thing to be affected, whether...

Calella, thursday 4-Jun-15 11
MrsV-wasMissB
Anyone ever regretted who they invited?
MrsV-wasMissB, 2 of June of 2015 at 15:24

Just wondering… Brides to be who can't undo an invite, surely I’m not alone? Or OMs that couldn’t undo an invite, how did it pan out? It’s nothing serious… but… we have 2 mates (a couple) who in the...

layna91, wednesday 3-Jun-15 13
TreacleTart
I'm a Mrs! Flash!
TreacleTart, 1 of June of 2015 at 21:34

Just a quick check in to say we had the most perfect day on Saturday, really really fantastic and we loved every minute! Awesome weather, food, friends and family, lots of dancing, and just a bloody...

TreacleTart, tuesday 2-Jun-15 29
WickyWack
Help - I need an adultier adult!
WickyWack, 1 of June of 2015 at 15:10

I'm off on holiday in 5 weeks and need help packing my suitcase! Were going to corfu for 7 nights, will be pretty hot most of the time so need outfits to suit. We've been twice before, and I always...

MrsShep, tuesday 2-Jun-15 18
HelenSomerset
Marriage pacts
HelenSomerset, 30 of May of 2015 at 10:46

Has anyone seen that post on the "Journalist Seeking" section where a TV is looking for friends that are getting married due to a marriage pact they made years ago? E.g. If we're not married by 30,...

halloweeny, monday 1-Jun-15 18
lilbeth
Handkerchief
lilbeth, 31 of May of 2015 at 17:39

A very random post but it is Sunday afternoon, I'm a little bored and thought I would share my revelation. I always thought handkerchiefs were for the older generation or for men. But the other day...

Erin8, monday 1-Jun-15 9
MrsShep
Earworms
MrsShep, 1 of June of 2015 at 13:02

As in, songs that get stuck in your head, not actual worms! I'm always singing something, and usually dancing to said something, which gets me some funny looks at work! The YMCA just popped into my...

Calella, tuesday 2-Jun-15 16

General groups

Hitched article topics