Kenna

Edinburgh, Lothian & Borders · From January 2019

Happily married 🎉

30 of March of 2023

385days 8hours
Katy
First fitting
Katy, 3 of February of 2023 at 14:40

Sharing on here, so I don't get over excited & show my fiance instead, just back from my first fitting after having a corset inserted in my dress. I was so nervous about how it was going to look,...

Melissa, sunday 5-Feb-23 6 2
K
Wedding dress shopping - charges
Kat, 31 of January of 2023 at 16:33

Hi All, I just wondered is it usual for shops to charge you, i understand if i wanted a personal appointment and lots of assistance, but i just want to wander round and have a browse and get a feel,...

Lex, sunday 5-Feb-23 8
A
Too early?!
Amber, 30 of January of 2023 at 17:51

Newly engaged and thinking early 2025 (Jan-April at the latest) is it too early to be looking at venues/churches? I’m so new to all of this!

Kenna, saturday 4-Feb-23 13
Kenna
March wedding
Kenna, 8 of January of 2023 at 12:12

Hello all, Just wondering how other March people are getting along (ours is the 30th)? It feels both really close and far away atm! Starting to get things paid off now and to look at the table plan...

Kenna, tuesday 10-Jan-23 2
Kenna
Frustrated at family's lack of interest/support about our wedding
Kenna, 24 of October of 2022 at 17:08

Firstly to preface that I'm posting more to vent/for support than for advice. It's been a bit of an ongoing issue, but I'm getting a bit frustrated at my family's lack of interest and support for our...

Karen, thursday 26-Jan-23 8 433
H
Engagement Rings
Helen, 26 of January of 2021 at 22:33

With a lot of stress for lots of us trying to plan at the moment, I thought it would be nice to have some happy posts! Share pictures of your engagement rings and tell Me how your other half proposed!...

Kirsty, friday 7-Apr-23 51 1
E
The long search for a wedding venue!
Elissa, 7 of October of 2022 at 22:17

We got engaged in January and have still to find ‘The zone’ perfect venue for us! We’ve visited about 15 and just not got ‘that’ feeling 🥲 Did you all just know when you found your venue? Or are our...

Kenna, tuesday 18-Oct-22 2
C
Limited communication with suppliers
Charlotte, 16 of October of 2022 at 08:19

Part of me things I'm being paranoid and just to have more patience however also conscious if need to make a change I need to act swiftly. We get married August 2023. I had contacted DJ and Florist...

Sian, saturday 22-Oct-22 5

General groups

Hitched article topics