Thierry

Canterbury, Kent · From February 2022

Happily married 🎉

6 of April of 2024

41days 17hours
Thierry
What to do while i wait….
Thierry, 22 of August of 2022 at 17:31

Hello! I am getting married in April 2024 and have booked venue (including food, dj, accommodation and drinks), hair and make up, photographer and videographer. I have a rough guest list and seating...

Thierry, thursday 25-Aug-22 14
Lucy
Bridesmaids dresses
Lucy, 7 of August of 2022 at 12:09

I need some advice on bridesmaids dresses, I am getting married beginning of October next year and my colour scheme is burgundy and blush. I am having my nieces as bridesmaids and they will be 13 and...

Thierry, tuesday 23-Aug-22 4
Rozzie
Parents want to pay for wedding but have conditionsof whom i can't invite.
Rozzie, 13 of August of 2022 at 02:34

I'm having a marquee ceremony in my parent's national trust garden. Deposits for the catering and marquee have been paid for and my parents have kindly agreed to pay for everything for the day...

DavidArine, saturday 20-Aug-22 8
Carmen
Should i sort out mother of groom hair and make up?
Carmen, 14 of August of 2022 at 16:49

Hello, need some advise. My MIL hasn’t really shown much interest in our wedding, which I did try at the start to include her. Any advise on how I can include her? Also Should I be organising hair and...

Anonbride, tuesday 16-Aug-22 9
Y
Bridesmaid dress advice
Yasmin, 14 of August of 2022 at 10:32

Hello, I’m new to wedding planning and we aren’t actually planning on getting married until 2025. I already know who I want my bridesmaids to be, but they all have different body shapes and sizes and...

Thierry, monday 15-Aug-22 7
S
Am i being selfish? Venue drama!
Sophie, 14 of August of 2022 at 04:17

Hi, Im sorry in advance if this isn't in the right place, I just was hoping for some completely independent advice! My partner and I have found our dream wedding venue, but my parents are concerned...

Clay, thursday 1-Sep-22 51
Thierry
Hair and make up
Thierry, 21 of June of 2022 at 14:16

Hello, I am looking for advice. I would love for me, my three sisters and mother and mother in law to all have our hair and make up professionally done. However, my ceremony is at 12 so I am aware we...

Elizabeth, thursday 23-Jun-22 5 184
A
Venue Hunt - South East
Anne-Marie, 15 of February of 2022 at 15:14

Hi all HELP im struggling to find a venue to host the entire day. Were after a venue that isnt ‘white’ has accommodation, can be outside or inside, but not a hotel! 🙁 am i looking for the impossible?

Saphireangel, monday 21-Feb-22 11

General groups

Hitched article topics