Katy

Bingley, West Yorkshire · From March 2022

Happily married 🎉

29 of July of 2023

292days 15hours
Lea
July 2023 weddings
Lea, 25 of May of 2023 at 23:42

Not long to go now. Starting a thread for brides (and grooms) getting married this July. What are you doing in the run up to your wedding day? What is left to be done? I'm more or less prepared. -...

Lea, wednesday 27-Sep-23 40
L
Photography
Lauren, 25 of February of 2023 at 16:42

Has anyone heard of blackout media wedding photographers I'm just a little unsure if they are scammers

Tehjpal, tuesday 13-Jun-23 7 1
Laurie
Alteration costs
Laurie, 9 of March of 2023 at 23:20

Hi, I know that whatever dress I buy, I'm likely going to need to have it altered to fit. As I try and work out the budget for my dress and veil, I just wanted to get an idea of what people are...

Lisa, saturday 13-May-23 17 1
Jas
Bridesmaid Dresses
Jas, 13 of March of 2023 at 18:36

Hi everyone, I was wondering what peoples experiences were with JJ's house? I know it isn't a UK company, so what is the return like (considering my bridesmaids cant try their dresses on before hand)...

Abbie, thursday 16-Mar-23 4
S
How does this work!?
Stephanie, 21 of February of 2023 at 19:12

Hi guys. What do you do if your Venue does not have accommodation for the bride and groom but you also need somewhere to get ready in the morning with your bridal party that’s not your house?

Kirsty, thursday 23-Feb-23 6
D
Bridal Shoes
Deborah, 11 of February of 2023 at 15:15

I'm struggling to find low heel, wide fit bridal shoes. I prefer a style that covers the heal but don't mind open or closed toe. Could anyone advise of a website that is.not Amazon or non UK based...

Daryldut, monday 27-Mar-23 16
A
Wedding dress try on (after ordering last year)
Anonbride, 10 of February of 2023 at 11:03

My dress has arrived in the boutique! I chose it last year, and I have alterations booked in for May and June (July wedding) so am just going in to try it on next week. Any top tips? Anything it would...

Michelle, monday 13-Mar-23 7
Katy
First fitting
Katy, 3 of February of 2023 at 14:40

Sharing on here, so I don't get over excited & show my fiance instead, just back from my first fitting after having a corset inserted in my dress. I was so nervous about how it was going to look,...

Melissa, sunday 5-Feb-23 6 2

General groups

Hitched article topics