Skip to main content
Samantha
Samantha

Leicester, Leicestershire · From July 2022

Happily married 🎉

18 of June of 2023

339days 3hours
Pippa-Rosy
Photo Guestbook - camera recommendations?
Pippa-Rosy, 8 of June of 2023 at 08:56

Hi all, We have decided to have a photo guestbook after attending a few weddings with them and seeing how fun they are. We are really torn with which camera is best - I have read reviews for Polaroid...

Samantha, saturday 10-Jun-23 2
S
June 2023 Brides
Sarah, 23 of August of 2022 at 09:27

Hey everyone! Any one else getting married June 2023? Where are you at with it all? I've been in a quiet period as everything is done that can be done at this stage... I've had a lull for the last 3-4...

Samantha, tuesday 6-Jun-23 8 1
K
Elopement to California
Katie, 21 of January of 2023 at 14:10

Hi All, I am new to this website, and fairly newly engaged (Oct 2022). My partner and I have been thinking and decided that the traditional type of UK wedding is too overwhelming and complicated (in...

Samantha, friday 14-Apr-23 1
R
Struggling Bride
Robyn Amos, 9 of April of 2023 at 23:10

Does anyone struggle with how they will look on their wedding day. I’m terrified. I had someone fat shame me the other day and my head has🤯. I’m normally a really confident person but I’m struggling....

Lex, sunday 16-Apr-23 7
Maddison
Guestbook. Are they waste of time?
Maddison, 27 of March of 2023 at 14:32

Hello. I'm due to get married next year and me and my partner are going through ideas for the guestbook. Now we're just about managing to agree on having one however I wanted to have an Audio...

Marie, monday 16-Oct-23 17 1
Miranda
Wedding place cards
Miranda, 23 of January of 2023 at 17:51

Hi everyone! We’re getting married 8th September this year and I’m trying to get things organised, I just want some advice regarding name cards, did you make your own? Order them? We need to write the...

Samantha, thursday 26-Jan-23 5 1
Danielle
Seamstress fitting/alteration costs?
Danielle, 11 of December of 2022 at 19:19

I’ve just picked up my dress, which is from a bridal outlet so now need to find a seamstress to alter/adjust it. The dress cost £999 and the seamstress I’ve had recommended has said she estimated it...

Robertclomo, monday 26-Dec-22 10
R
Boobs in low back plunge dress advice
Rachel, 21 of December of 2022 at 07:54

Hey everyone. I'm thinking I might want to give myself a bit more of a cleavage, this is my dress (unaltered at this stage so straps to be tightened to fit better at the top). I am not wearing a...

Samantha, wednesday 21-Dec-22 4
Anitha
Not sure if i should wear a silicon boob cup / boob tape
Anitha, 28 of June of 2022 at 21:42

Hi all, So my dress has a low back and the material on the back is see-through (illusion lace) so I feel like wearing a regular bra or even a strapless bra might be visible. The dress has padding...

Luckas, sunday 12-Nov-23 4
A
Wedding Dress Shopping - dress sizes
Ashley, 2 of November of 2022 at 16:01

Hi everyone Looking for some advice please! I’m starting to look at wedding dresses for my wedding in November 2023 and I’m unsure what to expect around dress sizes. I’m a 14/16 high street size but a...

Murphy, thursday 17-Nov-22 9
Samantha
Junior bridesmaid
Samantha, 29 of September of 2022 at 11:15

Hey fellow brides! Has anyone got any recommendations for junior bridesmaid dress suppliers? My one and only bridesmaid is 12 years old and we're getting married 18th June 2023 so we have plenty of...

Samantha, wednesday 5-Oct-22 2

General groups

Hitched article topics