Wedding Attire
Join GroupLooking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.
members
Discussions
Hi everyone, I’m Jerry, and I’m thrilled to be part of this amazing community! I’ve recently joined as I’m planning a wedding, helping a friend or family member, or just interested in weddings . I’m...
Hi all, just wondered if anyone has been to the London shop recently or purchased from Jjs house recently. I’m looking at getting my bridesmaid dresses from here. I like that range the girls can...
Hey Everyone, I have been looking at Azazies Black Satin Stretch bridesmaid dresses and wondered if anyone has experience with this shop? its always scary ordering online and i have a variety of...
Does anyone know where I can find a tartan wedding dress? I’ve searched the internet but can only find suppliers based abroad.
I want something unique and eye-catching and colourful seems to be the way to go. I tried on a gorgeous floral dress at the Wedding Dhow this last weekend but I've only found one shop in...
Hi there Can anyone recommend a UK based company they have used for boho style wedding dresses, I have looked at so many but then looked them up on trust pilot and the reviews are terrible
Hi, I wanted to ask. Is it the norm to show my bridesmaids my dress before the day? I went shopping with my mum n sister. I think I want to show them the dress, do we think it's ok?
How long do you normally give yourself to find a wedding dress? Also, how does everyone choose how many bridesmaids to have? We're having reasonably small wedding, about 65 guests for ceremony day and...
Hey, I have been looking into the idea of getting a bridesmaid dress in ivory to wear as my wedding dress and was wondering if anyone else has done this or considered it? I'm finding a lot of bridal...
I'm looking for a wedding ring that's nature inspired - ivy or plant detail on it but am finding a lot of what I like is online! I went to Hatton Gardens to see if I could find something similar as I...
My fiancé has found a dress she loves that is off the rail. She really wants a brand new one that nobody has tried on. The company no longer makes them in this style, I wondered if there were...
Hi everyone - I’d love your help! I get married next May, and I’ve started the journey of finding an outfit for the big day. I’m not an ultra-feminine person, but I’m 90% sure it’ll be a dress I’ll be...
Hi! We are having a beach wedding and I'm having my hair half up, half down, and can't decide on earrings to wear. I've been looking between these ones, but my friend also said about a more statement...
I have narrow and wide feet and it's so hard to find shoes that fit me perfectly anyone can give me any suggestions on places I should look at
Anyone have ideas what colour suits would work well with Sage Green colour scheme? All 3 BMs will be in the same colour
Advice is that I should have a bridemaid boot her out but I had none. My husband and I could not circulate with our gusts as she was dominating the scene so we have to retreat to a hiding room. I was...
Has any couples got married at Norwood park and what was your experience with working with them with a nice did you like the experience of it I haven't heard them be mentioned in any podcasts that I'm...
Hey everyone. Fiancé and I went into town today to look at wedding rings as we’ve been looking at loads online but wanted to see some in person. First place we went into was Peter Jackson and the...
Hi, I found a wedding video on tiktok and can't download it. i need to send it to the ring manufacturer, maybe someone knows how to do it?
I brought my wedding dress a month or so ago. I did like it at the time. But since I keep looked at other styles and thinking I'd prefer that 🤦🏼♀️I am somerone that finds it hard to make a decision....
Hi, I'm thinking of hiring a wedding dress. Any suggestions please?
Hi everyone! I’m starting bridal dress shopping and I’d love expert guidance to figure out what suits my body shape best and helps me feel brilliant. I’m based in London and I’m looking for a boutique...
Hi, I bought my wedding dress August 2023 with my wedding September 24! At my first fitting after my dress arriving I tried it on.. far too tight! Can’t comfortably walk or sit down at all!! The dress...
I LOVE this dress for bridesmaids. Also toying with Navy. Is this too dark for a summer wedding? I can tie the colour in with our flower choice also!
Hey! I’ve been looking for a reasonably priced wedding dress. So far I’ve found coast which seems good. Does anyone have experience with a Coast wedding dress / any recommendations for reasonably...
I feel like I want something classy but still wow. Any ideas appreciated 🥰💅
Hi Guys, Starting to plan my wedding and we are wanting something a bit different for evening food than just a buffet - maybe a food truck etc. It was to see if anyone has any suggestions? Or been to...
Hi, Has anyone tried the company Ever Pretty to get brides maids dresses? Any suggestions of other places with similar styles would also be appreciated
I found my dress a few weeks ago and am really happy with it, but the only thing I would like to amend is the neckline. The neckline is a square shape, but with slightly rounded corners. I'd prefer it...
I'm a bride to be in next 2/3 but iv been struggling to find a nice back dress admittedly iv been picky i want either a black or green dress but it's a struggle since it's common to wear white but I...
I want to give home textiles as a wedding gift in Romania. What selection criteria should I consider and where can I find experts to make the right choice? This need has arisen, as I want to give...