• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

10 of May of 2014

3645days 4hours

Discussions

cinnamonfairy
Anyone making button/brooch bouquets?
cinnamonfairy, 4 of September of 2012 at 15:48

I'm thinking about making my own bouquets for myself and my 2 BMs. However I am struggling with were to find brooches I can buy in bulk. Has anyone got any suggestions - I've tried eBay and such, but...

April090709, saturday 18-Apr-15 26
icklesal
Opposite heigh couples and pictures!
icklesal, 9 of July of 2014 at 10:42

So my latest wedding stress is my pictures. I know my photographer will do us justice but I'm still worrying. I'm 4ft 11" and h2b is 6'4" so there's quite a difference between us. Are our pictures...

icklesal, wednesday 9-Jul-14 20
rachd03
Rachd03 Wedding Report *flash heavy*
rachd03, 30 of May of 2014 at 13:52

Well here it is, my wedding report! Only feels like 5 minutes ago I was signing up to Hitched after just getting engaged. Its pretty long winded so I have uploaded it onto GoogleDrive on the following...

judejade, tuesday 3-Jun-14 23
H
Videographer Birmingham
Hana648, 21 of May of 2014 at 21:39

Hi there - I am looking for a reasonably priced videographer for my wedding on Saturday 11th October in the Birmingham area. Any recommendations would be much appreciated! Thanks

rachd03, thursday 22-May-14 4
J
DIY stuff - do you do it?
Janey1993, 20 of May of 2014 at 17:55

Hi all, first post here. Name is Janey and getting married June 7th, but still adding stuff to the to do list. Is that normal? I've been thinking of some DIY stuff to add last minute for decorations...

rachd03, wednesday 21-May-14 3
BrownEyedGal
Our wedding highlights film
BrownEyedGal, 20 of May of 2014 at 16:09

Hi! We got married on 4/5/14 and had a brilliant day. We're waiting for our official photos and film but our videographer sent us our highlights film. Thought I'd post the link for those who want to...

BrownEyedGal, monday 26-May-14 28
LittleSnowflake
Couldnt resist!
LittleSnowflake, 14 of May of 2014 at 09:35

On a recent trip to the shop who will be dressing our reception venue I spotted a prom/bridal shop across the road, so before heading back to the car I wanted to look in the window, baring in mind OH...

rachd03, thursday 15-May-14 7
rachd03
Our wedding day...a few flashes
rachd03, 14 of May of 2014 at 10:29

Well, we are married!!! Am now back at work and on the countdown to our honeymoon but still haven't come out of my happy bubble. we had the most perfect day, it really could not have gone any better....

LittleSnowflake, thursday 15-May-14 19
SillyWrong
craziest thing to ever happen at a wedding
SillyWrong, 6 of May of 2014 at 16:12

We met our tog the other day and in idle chat asked him what the craziest thing he's ever seen at a wedding was (he has been doing is 15 years and is booked for 57 weddings this year alone!) He came...

cosmictrout, friday 9-May-14 28
Ohwhatatuesday
Anything i can do to stop spots/ulcers/generally being run-down?
Ohwhatatuesday, 3 of May of 2014 at 09:30

I suddenly got loads of ulcers in my mouth this week (often seems to happen when I'm stressed out). Then on Thursday I woke up with a half closed eye and I've been told I have an eye infection. Then...

Ohwhatatuesday, wednesday 7-May-14 10
rachd03
Parent cards
rachd03, 6 of May of 2014 at 11:30

For those people who wrote out cards for their parents, what kind of things did you write in them? I kind of know what I want to say but have no idea where to start...Im stumped!

yorkshirekiwi, tuesday 6-May-14 527
R
First Dance... then what should happen?
rach_S_, 2 of May of 2014 at 19:13

Hi There, After our first dance, should it then be Father of the bride and bride, then what?? Bit confused :-S thank you!

Melancholie, wednesday 7-May-14 24
alabastamasta
One week to go! Final MEGA Flash! Possibly with Dress!
alabastamasta, 2 of May of 2014 at 16:15

Helloooo! So, ONE WEEK TO GO! I haven't been on here in a while as I've actually had to *do* stuff as opposed to posting about it! So, I thought I'd do one last flash I'm going to put my dress pic up...

alabastamasta, saturday 3-May-14 52
M
***~LiveWire~ Good Luck Thread 10th May 2014***
MedievalCastleBride, 2 of May of 2014 at 14:24

Well... your day has finally arrived date and time twin! It's been great seeing all your plans come together and can't wait to hear all about it and see flashes afterwards! Good luck and hope you both...

Trish2014, friday 9-May-14 22
M
Bridezilla Moments.
metal_gear_panda, 2 of May of 2014 at 14:39

Oh Dear...I'm normally quite a passive (but pessimistic) person but I think the last two days I have turned into a bit of a bridezilla. First thing that set me off was I've had to return my new...

metal_gear_panda, tuesday 6-May-14 10
Ohwhatatuesday
***Alabastamasta Good Luck Thread 9 May 2014***
Ohwhatatuesday, 30 of April of 2014 at 22:42

Alabastamasta, as you know by now I cannot wait to see flashes of your wedding! It's been fantastic to see all your plans come together over the months and it's been great planning with you, nicking...

kharding2014, friday 9-May-14 42
ShropshireLass
***Good Luck GOLDPANTS 15th May***
ShropshireLass, 2 of May of 2014 at 11:15

Hopefully I have't duplicated a thread! I did have a quick look around before starting this!! Anyway...Goldpants, your day is finally here!! I have really really enjoyed following your planning...

KyleighB, thursday 15-May-14 33
ShropshireLass
My Finally Finished Report ****LOTS OF FLASHES****
ShropshireLass, 23 of April of 2014 at 11:59

Finally had the tog pics back yesterday so naturally spent about 3 hours finishing my report! Thursday 10th - Wedding Day Eve I'm getting married tomorrow!!!! So much to do today though, not sure...

LittleSnowflake, saturday 3-May-14 36
F&GBride
signing off as a miss
F&GBride, 2 of May of 2014 at 08:20

Thank you ladies for my good luck thread. Its been great fun planning my wedding on here. The house is in chaos will all the things we have to bring to the venue today. Its going to be a very busy...

kimiu, saturday 3-May-14 16
goldpants
May 2014 Brides :)
goldpants, 14 of May of 2013 at 10:23

Hi everyone, now that we are htting the one year mark (mine is tomorrow eeek!) I thought I would start this thread so we can all introduce ourseves and our weddings- chances are we will all be going...

Italybride14, thursday 15-May-14 340
rachd03
Is this normal....?
rachd03, 1 of May of 2014 at 13:55

So I get married next Saturday, yet I don't feel excited or nervous. I cant wait to marry my OH and share our special day with our friends and family, but its like I can't comprehend that its so close...

Tizzie, thursday 1-May-14 8
MadamRed
Incorporating elements of our personalities - advice?
MadamRed, 1 of May of 2014 at 13:16

Our venue naturally lends itself to a sort of english country garden feel - lots of pastels, relaxed but elegant - which I love. However, I'd really like to incorporate other bits of our personalities...

snow bride, friday 2-May-14 10
whitewine33
Is anyone using a Wedding gift list from Debenhams ect?
whitewine33, 1 of May of 2014 at 09:47

We have decided to have a smaller honeymoon and get our priorities in order, as we havent actually moved in together yet we need everything for a house. From the kettle to towels we need the lot! The...

Paula @ Ollievision, thursday 1-May-14 5
M
FUN THREAD~ you know your planning a wedding when...
Mrslizziew2be, 30 of April of 2014 at 20:35

So let's have a fun thread. You know your planning a wedding when... • you compare the same shade of a colour for hours convincing yourself it's different • your once tidy dinning room table is a make...

Decorated_Doll, thursday 1-May-14 41
J
Wedding Flash**** only 2 days to go eeekk
Jes22, 30 of April of 2014 at 23:26

I have finally finished everything and can't wait another 2 days to show everybody, 2 pretty much alnighter this is the results My Birdcages The Candles for inside my birdcages one lit up The wedding...

Jes22, monday 5-May-14 17
Kjay
~~~☆☆☆*** Good Luck DreamCatchMe! May 10th 2014 ***☆☆☆~~~
Kjay, 1 of May of 2014 at 00:12

Well lordy it is here darling DCM! I hope you have a truly wonderful wedding day- I know you will be a mix of emotions right now but believe me it is going to be ACE and you will not want the day to...

yorkshirekiwi, saturday 10-May-14 65
P
Spray tan advice please....
Pix-e, 24 of April of 2014 at 12:24

HI all! I have decided that i would like to get a spray tan for the big day.... I am so pale, that should it be sunny (fingers crossed) i don't want to be washed out wearing a white dress too! Don't...

WeddingInJune, friday 25-Apr-14 10
F&GBride
*Good luck Icklefee 3rd May 2014*
F&GBride, 22 of April of 2014 at 10:29

Good luck date twin! I can't believe our days are nearly here. I hope all the last minute stresses have sorted themselves out by now. I hope you both have a wonderful day with all of your guests....

LucyLastic, saturday 3-May-14 44
flowersinherhair
***Good luck thread for Barcagirl25***
flowersinherhair, 5 of April of 2014 at 10:58

Congratulations almost date twin! Your day is finally here! Can't wait to see everything come together especially your gorgeous boat place names. Enjoy the day with your Husband and don't worry about...

SillyWrong, monday 14-Apr-14 36

General groups

Hitched article topics