Skip to main content
Rachel
Rachel

Ash Vale, Hampshire · From March 2021

Happily married 🎉

13 of November of 2021

901days 11hours
Rachel
Do i use my new signature on dvla name change or my old one?
Rachel, 5 of September of 2023 at 16:24

I'm filling out the DVLA form now and I'm confused, do I sign it with my old signature with my maiden name, or my new one that I'm changing to? I'm guessing I'll need to use my new one as it will be...

James, wednesday 8-Nov-23 2
Jill
Tea length wedding dress suppliers
Jill, 3 of November of 2021 at 20:30

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone knew of good places/brands to explore tea length, vintage-y wedding dresses that don't cost the earth? I'm aware of house of mooshki but think they are out of...

Hayley, saturday 20-Nov-21 28 1
Karisma
Floristry on a budget
Karisma, 17 of October of 2021 at 16:05

Hi everyone, We don't have a massive budget for flowers for our wedding, but as we are getting married in a barn and want simple rustic arrangements I hoped that we could get all the flowers done for...

Johnwilliam, monday 25-Oct-21 19 1
Marcie
We did it !!
Marcie, 30 of August of 2021 at 22:28

We had our wedding yesterday and it was amazing , after crying through the ceremony I was ok and we partied all day and night 🍾🥂👰🏾‍♀️

Jason, thursday 6-Jan-22 41 17
T
Small wedding
Tara, 19 of September of 2021 at 13:32

Hi I’m trying plan a very small wedding of about 12 people and cheap I don’t want to do it local to my home town does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you

Rachel, monday 20-Sep-21 9
Marie
Alternative wedding dress
Marie, 11 of September of 2021 at 12:40

Hi o was just wondering if anyone else is not bothering with a ‘wedding dress’ ? This will be my second wedding so I’m doing nearly everything different and rather than the big dress which I found...

Rachel, thursday 16-Sep-21 12
Terri
Fake Cake?
Terri, 14 of September of 2021 at 15:35

Hi Guys, My fiancé and I are on a pretty tight budget, and we had the thought about having a fake cake for our wedding? we would get it professionally iced to save money. We are thinking this won't be...

Joro&Jro, saturday 25-Sep-21 16 1
T
Responses from Venues - How long is it taking for you?
Tamara, 27 of August of 2021 at 14:20

Hello Everyone! I am currently on the hunt for a wedding venue however, some of them are taking an awfully long time to respond to emails. I know it is currently school holidays and wedding season so...

Keira, monday 30-Aug-21 4
E
Embarrassed about lack of friends
Emma, 25 of August of 2021 at 14:34

Hi everyone I’ve started planning my wedding, and while I’m really excited about getting married, I’m starting to feel really embarrassed at the lack of friends I have and how obvious it will be at...

Ebony, thursday 2-Sep-21 29 8
K
Small wedding
Karen, 16 of August of 2021 at 18:42

So planning on a intimate wedding (more out of necessity).We have both been married before. But I'm struggling with numbers even with inviting my children and close family we have max 20 ppl. I just...

Charlotte, wednesday 18-Aug-21 5
J
Mid November 2021 Wedding (slightly rushed but hopefully all Ok)
JLJ, 16 of August of 2021 at 18:01

Hello All, Never posted before but I was hoping to get some thoughts/ideas on this. We got engaged in June and are trying to get married November. Slightly rushed I know but I think it can work. We...

JLJ, friday 3-Sep-21 11

General groups

Hitched article topics