Michelle

Bewdley, Worcestershire · From May 2021

Happily married 🎉

24 of June of 2023

278days 23hours
Emma
Venue communication
Emma, 31 of May of 2023 at 07:53

Our wedding is in 25 days. I haven't heard from the Venue since Feb when we confirmed the menu, some decor details and the timing of the ceremony on the day. So currently they don't know final...

Emma, thursday 1-Jun-23 5 1
Michelle
Altering Multiway Dresses
Michelle, 26 of April of 2023 at 12:17

Hi all Has anyone else used multiway dresses for their bridesmaids and had them altered? We had everyone round to try on their multiway dresses and unfortunately for two of the girls they were way too...

Sousa, friday 28-Apr-23 2 96
Michelle
Is our guest list too small?
Michelle, 12 of April of 2023 at 09:58

Hi all We have recently had the RSVPs back for our wedding (minus a few outstanding!) but our numbers are looking much lower than we originally anticipated. I was originally hoping to havejust under...

Vicky, saturday 15-Apr-23 9 617
Michelle
Is dress regret normal?
Michelle, 8 of August of 2022 at 10:25

I said yes to the dress this weekend, I was absolutely over the moon... until I saw pictures of me in the dress and suddenly the dread has been creeping in that I've made the wrong decision. The...

Alison, tuesday 8-Nov-22 13
K
Wedding dress. what to do
Katherine, 19 of August of 2022 at 13:28

So, i have a dress ordered. almost finished paying off. i was on my own when i went. my bff then came with me to shop so she could see me in my dress. she loved it too. she took a few pics of me in...

Katherine, sunday 21-Aug-22 5
A
Wedding Dress Shopping has been Disappointing!
Alexa, 14 of August of 2022 at 11:26

Hi everyone! I've recently started shopping for my wedding dress. So far I have been to seven dress shops in total and at each place I have been left feeling disappointed and quite upset. I am a UK...

Rachel, tuesday 30-Aug-22 25
E
Opinouns on a photographer
Emma, 5 of August of 2022 at 13:35

I just want a second view on a photographer please! Spoken to him 2 times on a video call, and his passion is what we love about him and gets back to us with in hours to any email he has all the gear...

Thomas, wednesday 10-Aug-22 25
T
Pre wedding Spa Day
Terri, 28 of July of 2022 at 10:19

I am getting married in October and my lovely MIL is taking me to a spa day in September. When she initially agreed the date with me I was clear of my period but a recent late period means I'll be on...

KatelynnRamsey, tuesday 27-Dec-22 5
Michelle
Wedding Dress Shopping - 2 Stores in 1 Day?
Michelle, 18 of May of 2022 at 23:11

Hi all I'm having a bit of a dilemma about booking my appointments at a couple of bridal boutiques to search for my dress I have decided I want to go in September as that gives me a decent amount of...

Bruno, tuesday 20-Sep-22 10
Bethan
Invitations
Bethan, 17 of May of 2022 at 08:16

Am I putting too much effort into our invitations? I've been looking around for a couple of days, have found some beautiful ones online - but when you add everything up, it comes to shy of £275 😲 I...

Chloe, wednesday 1-Jun-22 22
Kate
Booking hair and mua before trial?
Kate, 18 of May of 2022 at 20:00

Hi, I’m getting married in May 2024 and wondering about hair and make up. I want to be organised and have been to a few wedding fairs where hair and make up artists have told me they’re already taking...

Jules, wednesday 25-May-22 5
Jane
How much to keep secret from the groom?
Jane, 7 of October of 2021 at 21:09

Of course the dress will be a secret until he sees me walk down the aisle and I’m keeping pretty quiet on hair/make up (not that it will be a massive surprise as will be subtle) but do I keep my...

Lauren, monday 11-Oct-21 10
Freya
Wedding planning
Freya, 7 of September of 2021 at 14:20

I’m really struggling with making sure I’ve got everything written down that I need to plan. Ive got major things such as: VenueCatering Guest listCake/flowersRings Wedding partyEntertainment/DJCan...

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 8-Sep-21 6
N
Wedding invitations 💗
Nikki, 8 of September of 2021 at 09:47

Hi all, Can anyone recommend any good UK websites for wedding invitations please? TIA xx

Aisling, wednesday 22-Jun-22 23 1
K
Wedding presents when you're an older couple
Kat, 26 of August of 2021 at 11:51

So, we are an older couple getting married and we have all we need. Is it too rude to ask for cash 💸 rather than gift cards that you may not be able to use? I would rather they donate to charity but...

RomanticGreenStation, sunday 5-Sep-21 13
G
Love the dress, don't love the service
Georgina, 26 of August of 2021 at 17:11

Hi everyone I'm getting married next year, and think I've found the dress. It's from a designer I've always loved and I'm absolutely blowing the budget, but I've made my peace with that as I love the...

Michelle, wednesday 8-Sep-21 6
Josiemorganhewitt
How early is too early for Save the Dates
Josiemorganhewitt, 19 of August of 2021 at 10:16

We are getting married in 2023 - wedding venue is about an hour away from where we all love. When would people suggest sending out Save The Dates? I’m just caution that so many people have plans that...

Amber, tuesday 11-Jan-22 20 2
Linz
How long did it take to hear back from the registrar?
Linz, 12 of August of 2021 at 11:47

Hello We have provisionally booked our wedding in the Ribble Valley in Lancashire for July 2022, I emailed the registrars on 10th July and have still not heard anything, the venue are holding our spot...

Linz, thursday 2-Sep-21 18
S
Buying dress 2 years before the big dsy
Sarah, 6 of August of 2021 at 14:00

I need help! I dropped into Wed2b shop today as wanted a swatch for the bridesmaid dresses. I had already spotted 4 dresses online i liked the look of and decided to try them on (well why not) I have...

Marcie, tuesday 10-Aug-21 19
A
Bridesmaids Hair & Make Up
Alice, 6 of August of 2021 at 22:13

I have 5 bridesmaids and I've started to look into hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids and I was very naive and didn't realise how expensive it is! I am definitely having my hair and make up...

Sasha, monday 25-Oct-21 22 1
Michelle
How Much to Spend on a Photographer?
Michelle, 29 of July of 2021 at 14:44

Hi all I just wondered how much people are / are planning to spend on a photographer? We have just started looking for one and have shortlisted a few but the range of prices is quite large! We are...

Mizbaul, tuesday 18-Jul-23 11 555 1
Maryska
Venue contracts
Maryska, 22 of July of 2021 at 11:20

Hi everyone I’ve just got my contract through for my venue for 2023 and wanted to know if anyone had any advise on what to watch out for or any issues they’ve had with their venue contracts?

Michelle, thursday 22-Jul-21 1
Lisa
Venue Stress
Lisa, 20 of July of 2021 at 21:44

Hi all, looking for some advice. So we viewed a couple of venues before finding one we really liked, the reviews were good, and the venue itself is lovely, it's an old house with beautiful gardens. It...

Lisa, monday 7-Feb-22 6
Michelle
Suppliers - Booking near home or the venue?
Michelle, 20 of July of 2021 at 10:18

Hi all We have provisionally booked our wedding for 24th June 2023 (just waiting for the registrars to get back to us which sounds like it may be a 1-2 month wait at the moment!) The wedding is approx...

Richard, wednesday 21-Jul-21 11

General groups

Hitched article topics