Roxy

Exmouth, Devon · From July 2021

Happily married 🎉

11 of June of 2022

709days 3hours
A
Wedding coming up and I'm freaking out!!! Help
Ana, 2 of February of 2022 at 05:04

Hello everyone 😊 When I became engaged I was so excited, ( getting married and having my big day was always my dream)and planning the dress, venue and so on, now the wedding is only 3 months away, and...

Anonbride, tuesday 8-Feb-22 6
Hayley
Gifts
Hayley, 2 of February of 2022 at 09:18

Who is everyone buying gifts for? I was thinking best men and bridesmaids, but my partner mentioned parents the other day as they're paying about a third of the wedding each. I am thinking they'd...

Charlotte, thursday 3-Feb-22 14
Hyacinth
Top table challenges...
Hyacinth, 4 of January of 2022 at 02:14

Hi all, Was wondering if people had any suggestions for our two table. We have several challenges... 1. My OH has two best men. One has a partner and one is single. 2. My OH parents are divorced so he...

Hyacinth, saturday 22-Jan-22 11
Kayleigh
Money instead of gifts
Kayleigh, 21 of January of 2022 at 08:42

There's nothing myself and OH need gift wise so we were going to tastefully ask instead about cash gifts, if people were intending to gift. People can actually end up spending less and we'll pool the...

Khaled, tuesday 30-Apr-24 11
R
Evening dress
Rahman, 29 of December of 2021 at 23:11

What are your thoughts on brides having a separate evening dress?

Michelle, monday 24-Jan-22 13
Roxy
Bridesmaid Dress for one Bridesmaid only!
Roxy, 15 of July of 2021 at 11:29

Hello, i'm getting married next year and i'm only having one bridesmaid. Where do you even start for colours or styles?! Our wedding is hopefully going to be quite festivally and multicoloured theme...

Roxy, tuesday 14-Dec-21 11
K
Alcohol
Kay, 29 of November of 2021 at 17:45

Hello, just wondering how much of each of the below I need for 200 people? Jack DanielRed WineWhite WineRosePink GinProseccoNormal GinVodkaBeers Thank you.

David, tuesday 25-Jan-22 15 1
K
Wedding Planning with your Partner
Kay, 11 of October of 2021 at 17:57

Hi all, just wondering what everyone’s experiences are in relation to wedding planning with your fiancées. I am the one searching for venues, caterers, etc and making arrangements. He cannot even be...

Ron, wednesday 27-Mar-24 22
R
How to handle guilt around elopement
Ruth, 1 of August of 2021 at 17:05

Hi all, First post on here! Got engaged in May and me and the boy have loved the idea of eloping, just us two, somewhere special. We haven't decided when or where yet but already one issue cropping...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 27-Sep-21 8
Aimee
aita - Am i in the wrong for saying no to my family's request? Inviting people to my wedding
Aimee, 21 of September of 2021 at 16:04

So i have been pretty stressed plannig this wedding! Long story short, I am 23, am working full time, at uni, have recently got a mortgage on my first house and am attempting to plan this wedding! I...

Sarah, friday 24-Sep-21 12 1
Terri
Fake Cake?
Terri, 14 of September of 2021 at 15:35

Hi Guys, My fiancé and I are on a pretty tight budget, and we had the thought about having a fake cake for our wedding? we would get it professionally iced to save money. We are thinking this won't be...

Joro&Jro, saturday 25-Sep-21 16 1
C
Money saving tips
Charlotte, 10 of September of 2021 at 17:08

Hi everyone Does anyone have any money saving tips for wedding planning ? My H2B really wants to provide our guests with a free bar so we need to find ways to keep the other costs manageable - does...

Emily, sunday 10-Sep-23 25 5
Beth
What to include in invitations?!
Beth, 2 of September of 2021 at 21:19

Hi all - I’m making my own invitations & I’m wondering what I need to include. I have done mock ups of the full day invite (these include our names / location / date / time / then ‘reception to...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 7-Sep-21 6 1
Roxy
Capri Marquee
Roxy, 26 of August of 2021 at 12:31

Has anyone had/been to a wedding in a Capri Marquee? Ours is already booked, but the more I look at it the more worried I get that it isn't going to be big enough!

Roxy, thursday 26-Aug-21 62
L
No wedding breakfast…ideas/tips please
Lauren, 6 of July of 2021 at 18:46

Looking to get married Q3/Q4 2022, we’d rather not have a sit down meal, mainly as OH isn’t overly keen. Likely to have around 120 guests although some will only arrive for evening (40ish) Has anyone...

Dr Goddy, thursday 15-Jul-21 13 1
Roxana
10,000 Wedding Budget
Roxana, 8 of April of 2021 at 08:24

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone managed to pull off their wedding with this budget. If yes how did you do it. I really need some help. we are thinking of 50 guests. Thank you in advance. ...

Roxy, thursday 15-Jul-21 32 4

General groups

Hitched article topics