Sara

Surbiton, Surrey · From December 2021

Happily married 🎉

27 of August of 2022

613days 20hours
A
Post wedding blues
Anna, 29 of August of 2022 at 12:36

It's been over a week since our wedding and it was amazing but I am hit by such bad wedding blues. I am terrible at dwelling on the past and I keep getting upset at family photos that I know I didn't...

Sara, tuesday 6-Sep-22 3
Sara
Brideman Duties
Sara, 20 of August of 2022 at 06:37

Hello all! 😍 My wedding is now in one week! I'm running around doing all the little bits and it's so exciting. I have a question about my bridesman. Has anyone had one, if so, what did they do on the...

Charlotte, saturday 20-Aug-22 1 122
Sara
Photographer problem
Sara, 27 of May of 2022 at 15:22

Hello there Looking for some advice if possible, based on peoples experiences working with (or as) wedding photographers! I've made a bit of an error I think, when booking my photographer. I loved her...

Curtisgem, friday 17-Jun-22 9
Sara
Menu selections before tasting? Is that weird?
Sara, 25 of April of 2022 at 12:05

Hello there! Our wedding is at the end of August, we are having a tasting on 13 May. I thought this would be for us to try the food we want to give our guests and confirm it with them, but the planner...

Sara, monday 25-Apr-22 7
Sara
Stag Party!
Sara, 24 of April of 2022 at 08:50

Hello all, my OH is going on his stag do this weekend coming - starting on 28 April. Is anyone elses?? (Out of curiosity, we can be in it together!) 😁 I wanted to ask if anyone got their OH a gift for...

snowshine123, sunday 24-Apr-22 2 166
Sara
Hotel rooms for guests
Sara, 12 of April of 2022 at 16:56

Hi all! I'm asking you because my OH is winding me up We have sourced a hotel near our venue and reserved 20 rooms for them to book. We've realised that with the people we know are coming, those rooms...

Charlotte, friday 15-Apr-22 13
Daisy
Open bar, yay or nay?
Daisy, 9 of April of 2022 at 18:00

My fiance and I are having some trouble deciding whether or not we want an open bar at our wedding. So far we've got close relatives on both sides pressuring us to keep the bar open but at the same...

Sinéad, thursday 21-Apr-22 22
Sara
Wedding Dress Authenticity
Sara, 15 of March of 2022 at 16:53

Hello there, I am having a dilemma about whether to buy my favourite dress or not. I tried it on, on Saturday and loved it. But the shop would not let me take a photo of it (although my friend did...

Michelle, friday 18-Mar-22 10
Sara
Awkward Bridesmaid situation
Sara, 28 of February of 2022 at 21:49

Hello, I am really having a horrible dilemma. It's keeping me awake at night! My best friend got quite poorly about 5 years ago, and hasn't been the same since. She loves me and I her, but I have...

Bev, tuesday 1-Mar-22 5 280
Sara
How did you pick your Bridesmaids?
Sara, 20 of January of 2022 at 14:59

Hello Brides! I would love to know how you picked your Bridesmaids. First off - I don't have family - sisters, cousins etc that I can ask. I only have my closest female friends, of which there are...

Sara, friday 21-Jan-22 7
Sara
No parents to invite to my wedding
Sara, 10 of January of 2022 at 14:38

Hello everyone, I wonder if you can help, or if anyone has a similar experience they can share with me. I recently got engaged and while that is a dream come true and I am so happy about the fact, I...

Alexandra, wednesday 26-Jan-22 16

General groups

Hitched article topics