George

Margate, Kent · From February 2022

Happily married 🎉

2 of July of 2023

298days 14hours
Saphireangel
Anxiety and stress
Saphireangel, 25 of February of 2022 at 09:45

Hi ladies, Are any of you brides experiencing anxiety and stress as well leading up to the big day during the planning stages? I have 3.5 months left till the wedding day and I still have wedding...

Viki, wednesday 1-Feb-23 38
P
Dress sizing
Paigen, 8 of January of 2023 at 04:43

Hi everyone! I’m loosing some weight before my wedding in November and need some advice on the dress! Should I wait to get measured and pick a dress? As I don’t want to leave it to late. But I also...

George, monday 16-Jan-23 3
H
Wedding shoes for wide feet
Hazel, 16 of January of 2023 at 17:43

Hi does anyone know what are the best wedding shoes for wide feet. I don't normally wear heels and I don't know which brand of wedding shoe to try?? Help!! Xx

George, monday 16-Jan-23 1
M
Appropriate wedding shoes
Monica, 13 of January of 2023 at 22:07

Three of my family members have said that they are going to bring their trainers and put them on in the evening. It’s a formal wedding. I’ve told them all no trainers, they can wear sandals or pumps....

Vera, tuesday 17-Jan-23 8
Rachel
Dress meltdown 😫😔
Rachel, 4 of January of 2023 at 15:20

Hi all, we are having a short engagement and are getting married at the end of April this year. Budget is tight so can't justify more than around £500 on a dress. Obviously this knocks out most...

Viki, wednesday 2-Aug-23 42 2
George
Shoes to wear for sisters wedding
George, 11 of October of 2022 at 16:11

Hi so im going to my sisters wedding soon and I was wondering what shoes would be best to wear with my suit to her wedding

Michelle, monday 14-Nov-22 31
George
Should i go to the party
George, 15 of October of 2022 at 20:06

Hey so my mother has a family party coming up and as I've started wearing dresses and ballet flats as a man I was planning on wearing that to the party but she recently messaged saying I should dress...

Emily, thursday 20-Oct-22 2 151
T
Are there any older brides out there.
tracy P, 8 of July of 2012 at 17:01

Hi, I was just wondering if there are any older brides to be out there, I am 46 and sometimes feel too old to be excited about the whole wedding day. I think I am worried that I could end up looking...

George, tuesday 11-Oct-22 189
Weddingjuly2023
Wedding dress shoes, recommendations?
Weddingjuly2023, 4 of October of 2022 at 13:21

Hi all, Can anyone recommend wedding dress shoes? I am awful in heels (my Mum often says I look like bamboo on ice when I walk in heels haha). However I'm 5ft3 and my husband to be is 6ft3, so I would...

Weddingjuly2023, monday 7-Nov-22 8
FL.
i Found my dress, but having second thoughts
FL., 10 of October of 2022 at 13:43

Hi fellow brides to be, I am majorly panicking about my dress, I absolutely LOVE it but I'm having second thoughts. I'm not getting married until next year and have already paid a deposit and ordered...

Michelle, thursday 13-Oct-22 16 1
P
What's your relationship like with your husband's best friend's wives?
Pink, 6 of October of 2022 at 12:36

Did you become friends with them?

George, tuesday 11-Oct-22 1
Lex
Wedding shoes!
Lex, 30 of September of 2022 at 20:03

My shoes have arrived and I’m absolutely thrilled! They are the “Bridal White Pearl Heeled Sandals” from Quiz. Affordable and look even better in person! I had previously ordered a £75 pair of shoes...

Bonita, thursday 13-Oct-22 4
George
Should i get my makeup done for my wedding
George, 19 of April of 2022 at 17:20

Basically if you look at my other posts you'd know I'm Basically dressing like a bride for my wedding even though I'm a guy and I was wondering if even though I never really wear makeup apart from...

Michelle, thursday 26-May-22 13
George
This man has got his dream wedding dress
George, 19 of April of 2022 at 19:35

Here is the photo I took of me wearing the dress once I tried it on (don't know if work allows me to show my face online and I'm not fully confident showing it so I cropped it out) this was is really...

Michelle, wednesday 29-Jun-22 21 1
George
Hen night ideas
George, 24 of April of 2022 at 21:01

Hiya as I'm going to have my hen do soon (I'm going to be a male bride for my wedding so thought I might as well have a hen night as well) and was basically wondering what did you do for your hen...

Ostira, monday 25-Apr-22 5 164
George
These are the ballet flats (that's me wearing them) i will wear as a man with a dress to my wedding
George, 18 of April of 2022 at 10:02

These are absolutely gorgeous and really comfy shoes

Joanne, sunday 24-Apr-22 38
George
Who to have as my bridesmaids
George, 21 of April of 2022 at 13:56

Hiya basically I'm going to be a male bride for my wedding (I'm going to wear a dress and ballet flats for my wedding and have bridesmaids) and was wondering/struggling with who should be my...

George, friday 22-Apr-22 11
George
My h2b finally found himself a pair of shoes for our wedding
George, 21 of April of 2022 at 08:11

My h2b found and got these shoes for our wedding

George, thursday 21-Apr-22 14 1
M
Wedding dress outdated ?
Marilyn, 21 of April of 2022 at 10:31

Hello, Looking for honest opinions Got married in a quick registry office ceremony 14 years ago. The plan was to have a proper wedding a year after but for multiple reason it didn't happen. I bought a...

Kerry, monday 29-Aug-22 23
George
Family recently Said they refuse to come to my wedding all the time I'm wearing a dress and flats
George, 18 of April of 2022 at 21:57

What should I do as after inviting family to my wedding I've recently had a few messages back from my sister and my mother saying as long as I'm dressing like a woman at the wedding (I'm wearing a...

Michelle, wednesday 20-Apr-22 5
Anonbride
Share your engagement ring and wedding stacks!
Anonbride, 5 of April of 2022 at 14:35

I found a really historic one of these threads and thought it would be nice to resurface! I think it's lovely just to share our gorgeous e-rings and what we're thinking for wedding bands. I'm tempted...

Rogers, friday 22-Dec-23 40 1
George
Good smart women's shoes for the office
George, 19 of April of 2022 at 07:32

I (I'm a man) have recently Decided that I want to wear womens shoes to work and was wondering what shoes do you women wear to the office and what smart shoes do you recommend

George, tuesday 19-Apr-22 58
B
Wedding shoes
Bee, 23 of March of 2022 at 13:02

I could do with some advice on shoes for my wedding in July please My partner is 6ft4 and I’m 5ft3 so I feel like I’m going to look really short if I wear flats. But I hate wearing heels and having...

George, monday 18-Apr-22 5
George
Boyfriend now wants to wear high heels
George, 20 of February of 2022 at 15:39

Basically we need advice as my boyfriend (I'm a guy as well) wants to now wear high heels with his suit but he is a size 12 in shoes and we have no idea where to get heels that big, does anyone know...

Mick, thursday 24-Mar-22 10
George
Discriminated when going dress shopping
George, 20 of February of 2022 at 23:21

Basically if you don't know me and my partner (both male) decided to be ourselves at the wedding which involves me wearing a dress and bridal shoes and him wearing a suit and heels and yesterday I...

xkimx007, monday 21-Feb-22 7 246

General groups

Hitched article topics