Skip to main content
Tiff
Tiff

Plymouth, Devon · From June 2022

I live with my lovely partner in Plymouth, obsessed with all things psychology and dogs, and a bit of a TV/film nerd as well!

Happily married 🎉

30 of June of 2023

323days 0hours : 45min
Tiff
Anxious Bride to Be
Tiff, 10 of May of 2023 at 15:12

My wedding is in just over 7 weeks (no idea how that happened - eep!) I'm basically looking for 2 bits of advice... 1. We're still having people drop out....people don't seem to understand that we get...

Katie, monday 5-Jun-23 16 1
N
Family member declined rsvp
Nem, 7 of May of 2023 at 16:32

A family member (grandma’s sister) declined the invite as she didn’t like the menu options (the meat options didn’t work for her dietary requirements, so she’d have to have the vegetarian option). We...

Katie, monday 15-May-23 13 1
J
Hen night
Jade, 9 of May of 2023 at 21:39

What is the right thing to do? I can’t have everyone at my wedding due to costing a fortune! Would it come across rude if I invite people to my hen that I haven’t invited to the wedding? Or would it...

Katie, thursday 11-May-23 8
Tiff
Friends letting me down
Tiff, 27 of January of 2023 at 20:03

I'm getting married in 5 months, and whilst I've enjoyed the actual wedding planning, dealing with the people side of it has been nothing short of a nightmare, and the constant reshuffling of people...

Lea, tuesday 7-Feb-23 10
Sarah
Lost my mum
Sarah, 27 of January of 2023 at 09:43

Sorry this is a bit of a difficult one. I very suddenly and unexpectedly lost my mum a week ago. I’m getting married in 4 months. I don’t know how I’m physically going to make it through the day...

Sophie, saturday 28-Jan-23 6
C
Bridesmaid outfit trouble
Chyna, 9 of January of 2023 at 13:17

Hey guys, Really need your help. I have a total of 4 bridesmaids and 1 MOH. I was wondering does anyone know a site that does nice MOH dresses as I want her to have a slightly different dress, same...

Chyna, sunday 15-Jan-23 8
Shona
rsvp Panic!
Shona, 13 of January of 2023 at 11:22

My wedding is 4 months away from the 27th of this month and I am panicking about RSVPs, apart from invites, what else can I do to make sure I have a response from everyone I have invited?

Tiff, sunday 15-Jan-23 5
Tiff
Is it okay that i don't want my parents at my wedding?
Tiff, 17 of November of 2022 at 13:07

I've been estranged from my mum for many years (her own doing) and so when I got engaged and started planning my wedding, it wasn't even a question that she wasn't invited. Recently I've become...

Michelle, wednesday 4-Jan-23 17
Hannah
How Soon Is Too Soon?
Hannah, 22 of November of 2022 at 12:35

Myself and my partner have booked our venue and our photographer and are looking at booking everything else we need. I am so excited about planning everything but also don't want to get too ahead of...

Tiff, sunday 27-Nov-22 3
S
Am i being selfish? Venue drama!
Sophie, 14 of August of 2022 at 04:17

Hi, Im sorry in advance if this isn't in the right place, I just was hoping for some completely independent advice! My partner and I have found our dream wedding venue, but my parents are concerned...

Clay, thursday 1-Sep-22 51
Faye
Guest help
Faye, 29 of June of 2022 at 03:17

Hello all I am needing some advice regarding my guests. My partner and I have reached the max capacity of day guest, to the point that even the venue has told us that there is literally no more room...

Faye, tuesday 28-Mar-23 24

General groups

Hitched article topics