Planning
Join GroupGet wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.
members
Discussions
We’re looking for couples currently planning their wedding to take part in a short, friendly online panel taking place this week 💜 We’d love to hear about your experience planning your wedding, how...
Hi there, looking for some advice re hiring chairs, tables, linens and crockery/cutlery etc for my wedding on 01/10/11. We're doing a DIY reception at a lovely village hall, and looking to be able to...
Hi all, Is there way to change or even set the menu for you invitees? When testing, I go to the attendance page, search a person and when choosing if I am coming or not, there is a menu list with...
Just wrote a whole message and it got deleted! Argh! First post so hello everyone! We just got engaged last friday and I have been looking a venues. I am not too into hotel type but more barn,...
Hey…. Help… ergh I keep changing my mind about venues. We thought we had one picked out and there’s something about it I’m not sure of, can’t put my finger on what! I figured I’ll know when it’s the...
Now I'm an old married I'm trying to sort out all the changing of name stuff! Have tried a search but all questions seems to be about certificates, rather than what I need to know! I'm probably just...
Hey everyone, I wondered if anyone knew of a supplier who could arrange a basketball arcade game to our wedding in Sussex? It's a bit of a difficult one to google so thought I would ask on here!
Please check reviews on Google, bride sites, and search Richard Martin court cases before you book here Richard promised us the world and took half of the money upfront making us pay the rest monthly,...
Hi everyone! I have recently got engaged and we have decided on 2028 as the year to get married. The wedding planning space is quite overwhelming but I’m so excited to get going with it. If you...
Hello there We're a newly engaged couple who isn't too sure where to start. Looking at a lot of venues is quiet overwhelming and there just so much that needs to be looked at. I think I've made a good...
Hi everyone, I'm really struggling with wedding cars! I've always said that I'd like a vintage fiat 500 on my wedding day, but now I've ordered my dress I've realised there is no way I would fit in...
Has anyone had experience planning a wedding last minute on a small budget? Very stressed all tips welcome! (Family member very ill with cancer reason for the rush)
Want to catch the rest of the podcast and more - click below, happy listening! 👇
Hi I've recently set up our website, I'm trying to understand how to send electronic invites and if I can customise them . I can see how you add names to the guest list and it provides a generic...
Hi, We have got our songs planned for our ceremony but was wondering what people found the best way to play them? I feel burning a CD is quite old fashioned now but is the Bluetooth option reliable?...
Hi all! Not a regular hitcher here - am usually found on Babytalk. It's my sister's hen party this weekend and as chief BM I guess I am responsible for the event. I was looking for some not too riske...
Hi I have my venue booked in the south west for 2027 given family health my mum will be in a wheelchair, it's not the most accessible venue mainly the outside being stones and there is a ramp but it...
Hello! Getting married in a little over a year. The venue does not have any accommodation apart from a honeymoon suite the night of the wedding. However we can use their bridal suite from 8:15 to get...
Band or DJ ?? This decision is really hanging us up, we just can not decide. Probs and cons / experiences would be greatlyAppreciated. X
Hi, Recently engaged and thinking about where we want to marry. I’ve read online about a possible change in law where you can marry outside anywhere? We’d love to get married in my parents garden but...
Random one I know. We are having speeches Halloween wedding and I am looking for a Micheal Myers scare actor to be our flower girl. I gave no idea where to start with looking anyone got any...
Hi all I just wondered if anyone had their 4 month old baby at their wedding and how that looked? We booked out wedding a year ago and then in typical fashion got pregnant and we've just had our baby....
Can anyone give me some advice with the wedding guest list. I am closer to some cousins than others..plus they have kids. Do I invite some cousins and not all? Don't want to upset anyone!
I've fallen in love with a wedding venue where we would be for the ceremony, wedding breakfast and reception. It's quite a grand venue and the overall cost comes to just over £10,000. We don't have a...
We've been egaged a few months and have already checked out a few venues. However.. they've all been like £15k not including photograpgher, accomodation, outfits etc etc. Does anyone know of any...
Hi I just dont know what to do about the wedding cake! Never really thought it was a biggy in terms of other things for the wedding. I would like chocolate sponge as hate fruit cake but H2B says if...
Hi everyone! What is the cheapest way to get saved the date cards printed? Unsure how to go about printing my own.. Thank you!
Hi everyone! Does anybody happen to know how to see the seating chart in this app? I mean, yes I assigned each guest to a table (which was annoying in itself), but now I need to see the overall plan -...
My OH have decided that our wedding is gonna have a movie theme to it. We're aiming to recreate famous movie posters to name our tables after, we've also decided to write our invitations in the style...