Victoria

Thirsk, North Yorkshire · From August 2020

Happily married 🎉

21 of April of 2022

729days 7hours
Pauline
Wedding favours
Pauline, 9 of May of 2022 at 13:51

Hey ladies, looking for some inspiration for wedding favours… what’s everyone else planning??

Bernalex, monday 23-May-22 43 1
Victoria
Wedding Sale - Thirsk North Yorkshire
Victoria, 1 of May of 2022 at 16:37

We had a beautiful big day and hopefully you’ll love some of our wedding things as much as we did. Lanterns £40 for 8. Will need a clean before use. Candles included Garlands £8 each or 2 for £10Table...

Victoria, sunday 1-May-22 2 3
J
Buying!
Jo, 10 of October of 2021 at 21:13

Hey. Is anyone selling gold/bronze candle holders and decorations? Ideally around Leeds or the north east so I can collect haha Let me know if so please 😌

Steve, sunday 8-May-22 10
R
Bridesmaid Dresses
RomanticOrangeDecor531, 18 of April of 2022 at 10:55

Hello! I'm struggling to find bridesmaid dresses. Please can anyone suggest where they have found theirs or seen any that you'd recommend? I'm based in Manchester. Thanks!

Sinéad, thursday 21-Apr-22 6
J
Inviting teachers - during term time
Josh, 12 of April of 2022 at 22:35

Me and my SO are planning our wedding, we’ve found our dream venue and have a date that has somewhat of a significance to us. The only problem, it’s the Thursday before the end of the school term. We...

Melissa, thursday 13-Apr-23 35
Victoria
Hair and Makeup Artist mia
Victoria, 3 of March of 2022 at 17:15

I found a lovely Hair and MUA at a wedding fair. She seemed lovely and we bonded over the fact that we were both getting married in the same venue, both in April. I paid the deposit and booked my...

Lizzie, monday 16-May-22 5
K
Vintage dress alterations in Oxfordshire
Kirsten, 3 of January of 2022 at 21:48

This is a slightly longer story but the TLDR message is this: I am looking for an affordable boutique or seamstress that is willing to alter my mothers wedding dress from the 70’s by May, preferably...

Victoria, wednesday 5-Jan-22 1
H
Undecided about dress
Hill, 1 of January of 2022 at 12:20

Hi everyone , I get married November this year and I’m still undecided about dress . Looking for advice and opinions , both dresses are ivory but the pink shows blush pink , I do like the cowl neck...

Michelle, tuesday 25-Jan-22 13
Victoria
Drug adverts
Victoria, 2 of January of 2022 at 21:35

There’s a lot of posts on the forums advertising various drugs for sale…. You may want to have a look.

Michelle, friday 4-Feb-22 4 155
Emma
Choosing a Florist?
Emma, 1 of January of 2022 at 16:54

Hi all, Our August 2023 wedding planning is very much underway, with venue and registrar booked, rings bought and photographer hired. The next stage for us is to hire a florist but we are finding this...

Lauren, monday 3-Jan-22 7 1
Sassy
My wedding website!
Sassy, 1 of January of 2022 at 19:22

Hiya! New to this part! I want to send out paper save the dates this month that I will source online and then organise rsvp and menus on our hitched wedding website. Is it possible to do menus on the...

Victoria, sunday 2-Jan-22 2
Victoria
Bridal shoes for sale size 7.5. £20
Victoria, 2 of January of 2022 at 21:24

Barely worn. Had them a while and was hoping to use them on my big day; but my feet changed size when pregnant. They’re technically a size 7, but run on the big size, so I think closer to 7.5/8...

Victoria, sunday 2-Jan-22 61
Charlotte
Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses??
Charlotte, 8 of December of 2021 at 13:41

So my fabulous MOH has just announced she is pregnant, which is awesome after 2 years of trying and several miscarriage's, I could not be happier for her, but, I now have a dilemma! I have already...

Charlotte, friday 10-Dec-21 4
O
i like a similar to dress to what my friend wore
Onnie96, 10 of October of 2021 at 16:51

I have fallen in love with a dress, it ticks every box I wanted it to and we are changing a few things to make it everything I wanted. However, I have realised it is very similar to the dress my...

Victoria, wednesday 13-Oct-21 6

General groups

Hitched article topics