Maria

'London - South East', South East London · From October 2020

Happily married 🎉

3 of December of 2021

881days 3hours
Maria
Save the Dates??
Maria, 5 of May of 2021 at 00:00

Need advice on when to send our Save the Dates! We have recently booked our venue for September 2023 and are wondering when to send our save the dates? I know I shouldn’t be thinking about sending...

Sloufish, sunday 9-May-21 14 2
S
What are you wedding colours?
Samantha, 8 of May of 2021 at 09:00

I need some inspiration 😀

Heather, sunday 9-May-21 12
E
Anyone getting married in Malta/ changed date
Emily, 8 of May of 2021 at 07:27

Anyone getting married in Malta? Was supposed to get married in Malta last may. Then we changed it to last October and then it got changed again to this July! Malta hasn’t been put on the green list...

Karolina, sunday 9-May-21 6
E
Anyone getting married in Malta?
Emily, 8 of May of 2021 at 07:37

Anyone getting married in Malta? Was supposed to get married in Malta last may. Then we changed it to last October and then it got changed again to this July! Malta hasn’t been put on the green list...

Peter, monday 19-Jul-21 8
S
Theme colour/invitation send out
Samantha, 7 of May of 2021 at 12:05

Hello everyone I’m new here! I’ve had my wedding booked for about a year now but have only just found you all! I’m getting married in March 2022 and I’m struggling to decide on a colour theme, at the...

Shannon, sunday 9-May-21 8
K
Bridesmaids
Kim, 6 of May of 2021 at 12:26

Looking for advice. I am having my cousin as my MOH and I have another 4 friends who I was thinking of having as a bridesmaid. 3 out of the 4 friends I really want as bridesmaids but I can’t leave my...

Shannon, sunday 9-May-21 5 1
Yorkshirelass
Evening Wedding Shoes
Yorkshirelass, 6 of May of 2021 at 13:47

Just wanted to share my Wedding Converse which arrived today! I am very pleased with them! I got the idea from this site, there are also white satin ribbon laces so I will probably use those as I...

Yorkshirelass, wednesday 28-Jul-21 12 2
R
To not wear high heels on my wedding day
Rebecca, 6 of May of 2021 at 14:36

I’m torn whether or not to wear heels on my wedding day, without heels me and my partner are the same height and I really don’t want to be taller than him in our wedding pictures or when I’m standing...

Ebony, sunday 9-May-21 13 1
Maria
Reputable live wedding band in Kent
Maria, 5 of May of 2021 at 21:35

Can anyone recommend a soul band in Kent for a wedding (or even a Barry White performer) or a reputable site to find one?

Ben, friday 7-May-21 1
Roxanne
Violinist needed
Roxanne, 5 of May of 2021 at 20:19

We are looking for a violinist for our wedding ceremony, and struggling to find someone in our budge. Does anyone know of any good solo violinist.

Bobbi, monday 11-Apr-22 2
R
Dress shopping
RomanticBlueHair33815, 5 of May of 2021 at 19:17

I'm due to get married in Feb. And I'm well aware I really need to start thinking about going dress shopping. I hate shopping at the best of times, now I'm getting panicked that because I'm only 5ft...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 3
C
Venue not responding!
Candice, 5 of May of 2021 at 13:45

Have found our ultimate wedding venue. But their wedding planner seems extremely elusive! Went to see the place on Saturday and I sent an email after we may saying we wanted to book. I gave the fact...

PhotographybyBillHad, sunday 9-May-21 22
T
Wedding Venue
Tyy, 5 of May of 2021 at 14:37

Hi I am trying to find venue for June or August 2022. I was wondering if anyone can help possibly dry hire. But on a tight budget of 7 grand. Just want my fiancé to be happy. Ah this is pretty...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 6
N
Mental health
Nicole, 5 of May of 2021 at 20:13

Hi is anyone struggling mentally with the pressures of wedding planning, the financial costs etc? Mine is 4 months away and I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders and keep second...

YCDS, wednesday 3-Jan-24 3
J
Evening food / blankets
Jlsx, 3 of May of 2021 at 20:35

Hello! I’m wondering if we have 90 evening guests, an indoor wedding with a beautiful outdoor space in November, how many blankets would you provide? Also, is evening food for every guest worth it??...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 3 1
C
Maldives wedding?
Charlotte, 4 of May of 2021 at 19:01

Hi I am compleltey new to this and only got engaged this weekend! It was the most perfect and amazing proposal and now all the questions have started on when’s the big day! We know we don’t want a...

Mrsdtobe2506, wednesday 21-Jul-21 3
Ebony
Too early to contact suppliers? Wedding Planning for May 2023
Ebony, 28 of April of 2021 at 16:36

Hi everyone, just looking for a bit of advice on wedding planning, particularly when to start reaching out to suppliers. Most of the online guides and blogs I have read advise reaching out about a...

Sarah, monday 25-Oct-21 21 3
S
Dress Decision
Sophie, 3 of May of 2021 at 00:11

Wedding dress votes... please help me choose! I am so torn between a lace long sleeve and a strapless sparkly dress! My wedding is in August and i need to decide this week! Which do you guys prefer?? ...

Daintyane, tuesday 8-Jun-21 32
A
Wedding dress purchased and Venue booked
Anne-Marie, 1 of May of 2021 at 07:50

So I got my wedding dress yesterday and booked the venue on Thursday it all seems very real now and we aren’t getting married until next year xx

Ben, friday 7-May-21 2

General groups

Hitched article topics