Skip to main content
Paige
Paige

Reading, Berkshire · From March 2021

My Fiance and I have been together since school, we are planning to get married on our 10th Anniversary

Happily married 🎉

6 of August of 2023

267days 4hours
Zoe
Wedding Ideas
Zoe, 14 of April of 2021 at 01:40

Hi everyone, hope everyone has stayed safe during these mad times and glad we are coming out the other side of things. I’m looking for inspiration as i’m doing a DIY peaky blinders wedding theme i’m...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 4
Roxana
10,000 Wedding Budget
Roxana, 8 of April of 2021 at 08:24

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone managed to pull off their wedding with this budget. If yes how did you do it. I really need some help. we are thinking of 50 guests. Thank you in advance. ...

Roxy, thursday 15-Jul-21 32 4
S
Kids or kid free?
Sam, 13 of February of 2021 at 18:55

Hiya, we’ve had a debate going for a while as to whether to invite kids and I’d love to know if you think kids at a wedding makes it more or less fun? I was always pro kids at the wedding as I enjoy...

Faruk, tuesday 28-Dec-21 22
J
November colour scheme
Jess, 15 of April of 2021 at 10:59

We were originally going for blush pink and navy blue but I’ve changed my mind and I just don’t know what I want ! I really don’t want burnt orange or burgundy , I do like dusty blue and maybe peach...

Jess, tuesday 20-Apr-21 6
T
U.k. honeymoon (self catering due to Covid rules, May 2021)
Theorganisedbride, 6 of March of 2021 at 17:35

Hi all! Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or ideas of locations for a U.K. honeymoon in the first 10 days of May this year? Due to Covid rules then, it will have to be a self catering...

Paige, wednesday 31-Mar-21 21
Annabel
Bridesmaid dresses
Annabel, 21 of March of 2021 at 09:14

I am struggling to find 5 bridesmaid dresses on a tight budget. I have seen some online but worried if the sizes are wrong and I can’t return for a full refund. I would be grateful for any ideas...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 58 3
Emily
diy Centrepieces & Favours
Emily, 23 of March of 2021 at 22:00

Hello! I’m looking to see what people have done for centrepieces. Happy for it to be a wee DIY project - just as long as it’s not too pricey! Also wondering what people have done for favours? Thanks x...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 3
R
Tips for a *tiny* Wedding
Rebecca, 22 of March of 2021 at 18:31

Hello, I’m new here! We got engaged a couple of weeks ago, and are starting to think that a normal big white wedding might not be for us. There are lots of reasons for this:• his family live abroad...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 12 1
N
Maid of honour
Natasha, 21 of March of 2021 at 12:26

Hi everyone. Has anyone had or having more than one maid of honour? I’ve always said I’d have my best friend but I’m really close to my big sister and I can’t bring myself to choose one or the other ?...

Michele-Danielle, thursday 1-Apr-21 16
Lisab
When to send out invites..?
Lisab, 13 of March of 2021 at 22:26

Hi all, We’re not getting married until 1st Oct 2022 and it’s a local wedding. Is it worth sending save the dates these days and if so how far in advance are people sending them out? Equally when...

Bliss, saturday 9-Apr-22 31
E
Makeup trials & wedding day makeup
Eram, 19 of March of 2021 at 22:37

I know this is going to be an angry topic for some makeup artists, however can I just ask WHY a wedding trial is so expensive then the wedding day makeup is almost double the price? What are you doing...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 16
Paige
When can i book my registrar?
Paige, 13 of March of 2021 at 00:08

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how early I can book my register for my wedding? We are planning on getting married in August 2023 but with how quickly venues are filling up we wanted to book our...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 7
RomanticBrownStationery29719
Outdoor wedding mid April scotland
RomanticBrownStationery29719, 2 of March of 2021 at 19:42

Hi everyone. Due to covid we have to sadly move out June wedding. Our venue offered us Easter sunday next year (17th April) as alternative. We are keen to have an outdoor ceremony. The party after...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 8
Paige
Wedding venue shut till 22 so cant book and getting married in 2023
Paige, 4 of March of 2021 at 23:47

Hi, I'm supposed to be getting married in August 2023, however the venue we were due to book this summer has informed me they are shut until 2022 as the hotel is changing hands! I dont know whether to...

RomanticBrownStation, saturday 6-Mar-21 5
Hannah
When to start planning?!
Hannah, 4 of March of 2021 at 20:03

Me and my partner got engaged on Sunday, I’m over the moon and as you can tell really excited to get planning. We were thinking April 2023, if I had it my way I’d do it next year, but I’m awaiting to...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 7

General groups

Hitched article topics