Saphireangel

London - South East, South East London · From January 2022

Happily married 🎉

17 of June of 2022

678days 12hours
Saphireangel
Bridesmaid gifts
Saphireangel, 20 of April of 2022 at 10:09

Hi all, so I'm Malaysian but getting married in London. I'm still trying to figure out what's the customs here in the UK. Is it customary to buy gifts for my bridesmaids to thank them? I bought them...

Sinéad, thursday 21-Apr-22 13
Saphireangel
Groomsmen ties
Saphireangel, 19 of April of 2022 at 14:59

Hi all. My bridesmaids are going to be in dusky pink. My groom will be in a tux. Groom decided he wants his groomsmen wearing a black suit instead of a tux. Should I try and get matching pink ties for...

Saphireangel, wednesday 20-Apr-22 6
Saphireangel
Anxiety and stress
Saphireangel, 25 of February of 2022 at 09:45

Hi ladies, Are any of you brides experiencing anxiety and stress as well leading up to the big day during the planning stages? I have 3.5 months left till the wedding day and I still have wedding...

Viki, wednesday 1-Feb-23 38
Saphireangel
Wedding Invites
Saphireangel, 1 of April of 2022 at 02:06

I am trying to design my wedding e-vites. I've had my Christian + Chinese name since birth, however my parents only registered my Chinese name on my birth certificate. Almost everyone knows me by my...

Saphireangel, saturday 9-Apr-22 3
Anonbride
fmil says he shouldn't marry me
Anonbride, 4 of March of 2022 at 11:04

She's just horrid She's told FH she sees "too many red flags" which are: -- We don't live in his home town but near my parents. It's unfair how often we see my parents. That's just geography (plus...

Saphireangel, wednesday 9-Mar-22 16 1
Anonbride
Alternatives to veil?
Anonbride, 9 of March of 2022 at 15:55

I tried on a veil when I chose my dress, but (after always thinking I’d want one) I actually wasn’t keen. FH is quite happy for me not to wear one as he thinks veils are weird haha. I’m also getting...

Jamie, tuesday 15-Mar-22 22 1
Jamie
My bridesmaid just dropped out and I'm disappointed
Jamie, 25 of February of 2022 at 09:42

Though I am trying to be understanding of the situation, one of my three bridesmaids, someone who is one of my oldest, closest friends, of which I have precious few, just dropped out. Our wedding...

Kayleigh, tuesday 15-Mar-22 16
Saphireangel
Alterations services recommendations
Saphireangel, 23 of February of 2022 at 16:54

Hi ladies, Does anyone have a good seamstress who does bridal gown alterations around the Purley, Croydon area? I'm having a bit of a meltdown at the moment trying to find a good seamstress that...

Saphireangel, thursday 24-Feb-22 6
E
Bridesmaids Dresses????
Elizabeth, 20 of February of 2022 at 20:38

Hey everyone! I’m trying to find a Uk website with a range of dress styles for my bridesmaids to choose from. To complicate matters I’m looking at Teal and Jade/ emerald green rather than neutrals!...

Charlotte, friday 15-Apr-22 36 6
Saphireangel
When best to change into 2nd dress?
Saphireangel, 21 of February of 2022 at 15:09

Hi Ladies, Need some opinion / advice. I have a 2nd pale pink butterfly applique wedding dress in addition to the traditional white wedding dress. Its quite common in my home country (Malaysia) and...

Saphireangel, monday 21-Feb-22 3
Km86
Cake tasting
Km86, 20 of February of 2022 at 14:33

Our potential cake maker has invited us to go and taste what flavours we want.... sat in front of her! What if we don't like them! It will be so awkward I'm dreading it!! We have tried cale from...

Saphireangel, monday 21-Feb-22 5
A
Venue Hunt - South East
Anne-Marie, 15 of February of 2022 at 15:14

Hi all HELP im struggling to find a venue to host the entire day. Were after a venue that isnt ‘white’ has accommodation, can be outside or inside, but not a hotel! 🙁 am i looking for the impossible?

Saphireangel, monday 21-Feb-22 11
A
Wedding shoes!!!???
Antonia, 19 of February of 2022 at 18:54

Please can anyone recommend good wedding shoe sites…. Know exactly what I want just can’t find them!! Thanks all so much

JamesGurge, saturday 5-Mar-22 13
Yorkshirelass
Jj's House
Yorkshirelass, 3 of March of 2021 at 16:46

Hello all Has anyone used this website for bridesmaid dresses? I have looked at quite a few of their dresses and the reviews are excellent but wasn't sure what to believe! It is all mail order though...

Yorkshirelass, wednesday 2-Feb-22 11
J
Where do i buy bridesmaids dresses?
Jade, 11 of January of 2022 at 23:29

Hello there! Where is it best to get bridesmaids dresses? Is it better to buy them online or go to a shop with all the bridesmaids? I know this is probably down to personal choice but would love some...

Haroldguide, thursday 10-Feb-22 7
Sophiehannah
Bridesmaid dresses!
Sophiehannah, 29 of August of 2021 at 08:16

Has anyone please got any recommendations for where to buy bridesmaid dresses from please??!! I have 5 bridesmaids, 1 of them is our daughter who will be 14 when we get married. I have searched a lot...

Laura, tuesday 1-Feb-22 16 3
Cat
Jj's House?
Cat, 16 of June of 2021 at 21:28

Apologies if this is in the wrong place! Has anyone used JJ's House for Bridesmaid dresses? Just wondering on reliability, sizing, quality etc. Thank you! x

Saphireangel, monday 31-Jan-22 8

General groups

Hitched article topics