Bonita

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire · From August 2021

Happily married 🎉

30 of September of 2022

580days 1hours
S
Help
Sandra, 18 of October of 2022 at 18:29

Really need advice on a wedding dress I’m in my 50’s never been married before and really unsure what would work best for an older/overweight lady. Any advice would be appreciated x

Biobpaima, wednesday 26-Oct-22 12
Bonita
Happily ever after
Bonita, 4 of October of 2022 at 09:00

After 34 years we are finally Mr & Mrs yay. Despite the weather we could not have asked for a more perfect day from start to finish.

Osman, monday 28-Nov-22 10
Lex
Wedding shoes!
Lex, 30 of September of 2022 at 20:03

My shoes have arrived and I’m absolutely thrilled! They are the “Bridal White Pearl Heeled Sandals” from Quiz. Affordable and look even better in person! I had previously ordered a £75 pair of shoes...

Bonita, thursday 13-Oct-22 4
P
At weddings why do people have speeches before the food?
Pink, 1 of October of 2022 at 14:44

Isn't it better to do the speeches after everyone has been fed and watered? They will enjoy them more and won't be hungry and cranky lol

Hannah, wednesday 5-Oct-22 15 1
C
How much?
Crystal, 30 of September of 2022 at 19:11

Hello all, Hope you don’t mind me asking but kind to budget do you all have / how much have you paid so far towards your wedding? I find it interesting and want to keep my feet firmly on the ground...

Kirsty, tuesday 7-Feb-23 28 1
Judith
Menu Options on the hitched website
Judith, 19 of September of 2022 at 12:24

Is there a way to set up the menu on the hitched website (under RSVP) so its not a single drop down? For example, if the guests were only getting a choice of mains, I could note options as beef,...

Bonita, monday 19-Sep-22 1
S
Bridesmaid dresses irl
Sam, 11 of September of 2022 at 20:07

I wonder if anyone can recommend any shops to see bridesmaid dresses in the flesh? I have one or two but that's it... I'm in Hertfordshire/London if that helps. There seems to be so many options...

Bonita, sunday 18-Sep-22 1
G
Flower girls/bridesmaid dress
Gracef, 26 of March of 2022 at 13:39

Hi everyone , My daughter who will be 6 and my niece who will be 9 when we get married are our little flower girls/bridesmaids. I also have 2 adult bridesmaids. Getting married June 2023. My daughter...

Ainsley, saturday 19-Nov-22 5
Charlotte
Wedding planner?
Charlotte, 8 of September of 2022 at 20:24

What kind of things do i need to plan? Quite a lot is included in my venue package but im not sure what else i need to plan. Getting married 08/06/2024 but need to be prepared as dates are getting...

Camilla, monday 12-Sep-22 4
Georgia
Wedding flowers
Georgia, 4 of September of 2022 at 17:25

Has anyone given their bridesmaids something else other than bouquets? If you have what did you give them? Thankyou

Georgia, friday 9-Sep-22 15
H
Ceremony Too Short?
Hayley, 3 of September of 2022 at 19:05

For anyone who didn't have readings in your civil ceremony, how long did your ceremony take? We are working on our ceremony pack and have decided we don't want any readings but I'm wondering whether...

Leanne, saturday 10-Sep-22 8 1
Anonbride
Where to find wedding cake toppers?
Anonbride, 8 of August of 2022 at 17:32

Obviously google comes up with 100000 options, so I'm hoping you guys might be able to help me whittle it down! We're having a brownie tower instead of cake so I'm keen for a topper to make it nice...

Bonita, sunday 14-Aug-22 10
Abigail
Suits
Abigail, 9 of July of 2022 at 06:49

Hey! Can anyone recommend somewhere I can buy Mens suits from that aren’t to expensive but still really nice. The colour is blue/navy. Thanks in advance x

Leanne, friday 22-Jul-22 13 1
Abigail
Bridesmaids
Abigail, 24 of June of 2022 at 07:51

Hey! So I’ve been looking at Ever-Pretty for my bridesmaid dresses over the last few days and have decided I like this one. I just have a few questions; Has anyone ever ordered from ever pretty What’s...

Rebekah, saturday 25-Jun-22 8
J
Friends whose bfs/partners you’ve not met
Jessica, 8 of May of 2022 at 12:00

Hi ladies, I’m wondering what your thoughts are on friends boyfriends or partners husbands etc that you have not met or only met once.. I obviously don’t want to be rude but by not inviting them as a...

Ajx, thursday 12-May-22 12 2
Daisy
Open bar, yay or nay?
Daisy, 9 of April of 2022 at 18:00

My fiance and I are having some trouble deciding whether or not we want an open bar at our wedding. So far we've got close relatives on both sides pressuring us to keep the bar open but at the same...

Sinéad, thursday 21-Apr-22 22
G
Will you wear a watch?
Gracef, 31 of March of 2022 at 13:30

Hi everyone, I just wondered if any one was planning on wearing a watch. I wear a watch everyday and have a prominent watch strap mark every summer. I also have a tattoo on my wrist that I don’t like...

Sarah, saturday 5-Aug-23 9
D
Bridesmaid dresses.
Daniella, 5 of November of 2021 at 12:30

Who’s paying for bridesmaids dresses, you or your bridesmaids? I’m torn on who should pay for them. I said I thought I should pay for them but my family seems to think that falls to the bridesmaids?....

Sinéad, saturday 2-Apr-22 33
Bonita
Hiding menu option for guests on the website
Bonita, 2 of March of 2022 at 11:24

Hi all. Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the menu option when your guest confirm attendance. I have tried to hide this in the management side of the app but it is still showing. Any advice...

Lee-Anne, sunday 12-Feb-23 3
Dominique
Photo booth - how much is too much?
Dominique, 2 of February of 2022 at 16:20

I'm looking to book a photo booth for the wedding, and I've just been sent a quote at ÂŁ575 for 3 hrs. This seems like an unreasonably high cost, I was hoping for more around the ÂŁ300 mark. Has anyone...

Asia, tuesday 26-Jul-22 16
Rachel
Requesting three weeks off work for wedding and honeymoon
Rachel, 10 of January of 2022 at 11:00

Hi everybody I was just looking for anybody who could help us write a letter to work requesting time off work and don’t know to begin anybody got a template Thank you for help! Xx

Bonita, tuesday 11-Jan-22 3
R
Evening dress
Rahman, 29 of December of 2021 at 23:11

What are your thoughts on brides having a separate evening dress?

Michelle, monday 24-Jan-22 13
Skye
Childrens entertainment
Skye, 8 of January of 2022 at 14:15

Hey everyone, me and my h2b have been chatting about children and our wedding. We have 3 children and a lot of our guests will have children of various ages. Has anyone had anything at their wedding...

Michelle, wednesday 13-Jul-22 7
Jess
Name change etiquette
Jess, 4 of November of 2021 at 09:52

I plan on either keeping my surname when I get married or going double-barrelled and was wondering what any others out there who did/are doing the same did about their title, i.e. did you keep Miss or...

Margaret, wednesday 10-Nov-21 19 1

General groups

Hitched article topics