Jess

Clitheroe, Lancashire · From October 2020

Happily married 🎉

15 of November of 2021

899days 1hours
J
Surname help!
Jess, 16 of October of 2021 at 18:26

Hello! I have decided I don’t want to take my oh surname for several reasons but he isn’t sure over taking mine. He has admitted he prefers my surname but I think he’s concerned over what his family...

Charlotte, sunday 17-Oct-21 4
J
Honeymoon recommendations
Jess, 5 of August of 2021 at 09:38

Hi everyone ! We’re looking to book our honeymoon , we find somewhere that looks perfect until you look it up on trip advisor and read the horror stories ! We would love an all inclusive resort next...

Angharad, monday 9-Aug-21 6
J
Size 12 dress for sale!
Jess, 3 of August of 2021 at 09:11

Hello! I bought my dress in a sample sale during lockdown back In January and now it’s closer to the day I’ve realised it just isn’t ‘ the one’! Completely open to offers .

Rosa, saturday 6-Nov-21 4
J
No photos or social media
Jess, 19 of May of 2021 at 09:42

Hello everyone! We really don’t want our wedding to be full of people on their phones or uploading sntrginf to social media but how do we politely ask? Do we put something on the invites but how do we...

Sinéad, friday 17-Jun-22 13 1,001
J
November colour scheme
Jess, 15 of April of 2021 at 10:59

We were originally going for blush pink and navy blue but I’ve changed my mind and I just don’t know what I want ! I really don’t want burnt orange or burgundy , I do like dusty blue and maybe peach...

Jess, tuesday 20-Apr-21 6
J
Mother in law nightmare !!
Jess, 7 of April of 2021 at 07:59

Hi everyone! We are having an absolute nightmare , our wedding is booked for November but we are so close to cancelling and loosing all our deposits because of his mum! His parents have recently...

Michelle, monday 24-May-21 8
J
diy flowers ?
Jess, 24 of January of 2021 at 16:17

Hello ! I’ve recently got a couple of quotes for my wedding flowers and they’re just so expensive for what I’m wanting ! Has anyone ever done or plan on doing their own flowers ? I used to work in a...

Daisydfd, thursday 5-Oct-23 12 537
J
Wedding photos !
Jess, 18 of January of 2021 at 07:52

Help! We are having a small relaxed wedding with just closest friends and family and we don’t want people constantly taking photos or sharing anything on social media before we do but how do we nicely...

PhotographybyBillHad, monday 18-Jan-21 4
J
Converse wedding shoes ?
Jess, 13 of January of 2021 at 12:44

Hello! I’m just wondering what shoes everyone decided on for their wedding , I’ve never wore heels so I don’t know what to look for ! I’m very tempted to just buy a new pair of converse or vans but my...

Voiceoftruth, monday 15-Feb-21 13
J
Dress help!
Jess, 14 of January of 2021 at 22:03

Help! I’ve decided I’d like a ceremony dress and want one that’s still slightly bridal but more of a party dress and come across one that I love but I can’t find one like it anywhere! Has anyone see a...

Sarah, thursday 14-Jan-21 1 181
J
Evening dress!
Jess, 14 of January of 2021 at 09:49

Hello again! I’ve decided I want an evening dress but I don’t know where to look! I don’t want to get a traditional wedding dress , I want something lighter and sparkly ! My wedding dress is heavy...

Maria, friday 2-Jun-23 5
S
Wanting a Mexico wedding, who to invite?
Sarah, 13 of January of 2021 at 16:58

Hello! Newbie here. Me and my fiancé are recently engaged and are both entertaining the idea of a Mexican wedding with a party back home. The one thing I worry about is who to invite and how, I know...

Jess, thursday 14-Jan-21 1
J
Wedding dream
Jane, 13 of January of 2021 at 20:05

Hello everyone! last night I had a very bad dream about wedding! Has it ever happened to you?

Romanticorangeconfet, thursday 14-Jan-21 2
J
Wedding dress help!
Jess, 10 of December of 2020 at 12:16

Hello! I’m having a nightmare wedding dress shopping , I can’t find anything I like and if I do i just can’t justify the cost! I want to ideally spend £1000 or less , I’ve thought about second hand...

Ruth, wednesday 13-Jan-21 22 1
J
November Honeymoon Destinations?
Jess, 17 of November of 2020 at 11:30

Hi everyone ! We are getting married in November 2021 but we’re unsure we to go on our honeymoon! We’d like to go somewhere we wouldn’t usually go abroad with nice Sandy beaches but unsure of where is...

Robyn, friday 1-Jan-21 8
J
Wedding dress nightmares!
Jess, 22 of December of 2020 at 10:19

Hello! I have booked an appointment for the 21st of January to try on wedding dresses and now I’m that worried they won’t fit in giving myself nightmares! I aim to be down to a size 8-10 by the time I...

Jess, tuesday 22-Dec-20 6
J
Uk honeymoon destinations?
Jess, 11 of December of 2020 at 20:59

Hello! We have decided to either go on our honeymoon a few months before our wedding or at a later date so we could like to find some where to just go to relax for a few days after ! Ideally a nice...

Jess, tuesday 15-Dec-20 6
J
Honeymoon before wedding?!
Jess, 10 of December of 2020 at 19:21

Hello! We are getting married in November but I have found the perfect place for our honeymoon in Greece but the weather isn’t great until June onwards and we are struggling to find anywhere in...

Jess, saturday 12-Dec-20 6
J
Wedding cake help!
Jess, 30 of November of 2020 at 13:52

Hello! We have just booked our wedding cake but I’m unsure if to go for 2 tier or 3! We are only having 35 day guests so we would probably be fine with 2 but I’m not sure if 3 looks more ‘ wedding...

Jess, wednesday 2-Dec-20 6
J
Wrong photographer !
Jess, 1 of December of 2020 at 10:17

Hello! We are just about to book our photographer and we were torn between a few , I thought we had decided and have had a contract sent over ready to book and pay a deposit but I feel hesitant ! I...

Jess, wednesday 2-Dec-20 9

General groups

Hitched article topics