'Wootton Bassett', Wiltshire · From April 2021

Happily married 🎉

22 of August of 2021

949days 11hours

Discussions

H
Alternatives to photographer
HappyGoldBridesmaid18836, 2 of September of 2021 at 20:37

Good evening all, I received an email today from my photographer to say she is closing her business and can no longer photograph our wedding. She was a new starter, fresh out of college and she was...

HappyGoldBridesmaid1, friday 3-Sep-21 14
Beth
What to include in invitations?!
Beth, 2 of September of 2021 at 21:19

Hi all - I’m making my own invitations & I’m wondering what I need to include. I have done mock ups of the full day invite (these include our names / location / date / time / then ‘reception to...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 7-Sep-21 6 1
E
Registry photographer
Ebony, 2 of September of 2021 at 22:18

My partner and I having a legal ceremony before our destination wedding. It'll be very basic but would still like a photograph for the ceremony and immediately after thd event. I've done a quick...

Jennifer, sunday 5-Sep-21 11 1
S
Wedding blues-october 2021- need to feel positive :(
Shenel, 2 of September of 2021 at 10:39

So just for background, I have known I wanted to marry my fiancé very early on so my misery isn’t based on not wanting to marry him. Our wedding is 24th October this year. I am just feeling low about...

Sarah, thursday 2-Sep-21 10
Hayley
Wedding themes
Hayley, 31 of August of 2021 at 06:54

Hello, I was just wondering how you get the wedding theme pictures people seem to have on their pages e.g. Summer? Or is this a premium feature? Thanks.

Hayley, wednesday 1-Sep-21 6
Marcie
We did it !!
Marcie, 30 of August of 2021 at 22:28

We had our wedding yesterday and it was amazing , after crying through the ceremony I was ok and we partied all day and night 🍾🥂👰🏾‍♀️

Jason, thursday 6-Jan-22 41 17
E
Get married now or wait
Ebony, 29 of August of 2021 at 21:38

Hi everyone, my partner and I got engaged in Jan this year and decided on a destination wedding in Feb or October 22. The problem is we've recently finished our second unsuccessful round of IVF and...

Ebony, tuesday 31-Aug-21 3
Amy
Worried/anxious to book my wedding
Amy, 27 of August of 2021 at 19:28

Hi my boyfriend proposed to me at a festival a couple of weeks ago and we are planning on booking our wedding in February 2022 for August 2022 if that’s possible, if not, then it will be booked for...

Amy, saturday 28-Aug-21 7
Meg27
Wedding nerves and anxiety - any advice ?
Meg27, 22 of August of 2021 at 15:51

Hi all I get married in just under three weeks. It’s our fourth date now due to covid and I think it’s finally hit me it’s actually happening! I suffer with anxiety in situations that aren’t my ‘...

RomanticGreenStation, saturday 28-Aug-21 3
M
Crisis in confidence
Millie, 21 of August of 2021 at 11:00

I went for my final dress fitting yesterday and unfortunately seem to be having a wobble. Now left asking myself questions like am I good enough? Will everyone think I look awful? Is this my dress?,...

Jessica, thursday 9-Sep-21 21
Charlotte
Grooms Family dropping out of wedding!
Charlotte, 18 of August of 2021 at 20:21

So I have just been for dinner with the future MIL for her birthday and she decided it was a good time to tell me right at the beginning of the meal when my OH was away from the table hat my future...

Charlotte, thursday 19-Aug-21 6
M
Wedding Invited and “friends”
MrsB2Be, 18 of August of 2021 at 11:59

So here goes… Me and my partner are getting married in 2023 and have been planning our guest list ready to send out save the dates. Well recently we’ve had a lot of important things going on in our...

Emma, wednesday 18-Aug-21 4
A
Intimate Evening Reception Ideas
Abbie, 18 of August of 2021 at 22:06

Hey everyone! Firstly thank you for reading. I'd love some advice and inspiration as me and my fiance are feeling a bit 'stuck' planning the order of the day and would love to hear any ideas based on...

Elena, wednesday 25-Aug-21 4
Pinkcoffee22
i Said Yes to the Dress!
Pinkcoffee22, 17 of August of 2021 at 23:14

Hi, gorgeous Brides-to-be! I haven't been on for ages, because I'm an irresponsible bride who hasn't done any wedding planning! However, what I HAVE done is said 'Yes' to the dress! I am so so so in...

Hayley, wednesday 18-Aug-21 7
L
Can a dress be made less 'poofy'?
Laura, 17 of August of 2021 at 09:29

Hello all, I know most people on here are in the planning stage so might not be able to advise. I am not very knowledgeable on dress fitting. I love the detail on my dress but I can't shake the...

Emma, tuesday 17-Aug-21 3
K
So paranoid
Kerry, 17 of August of 2021 at 14:09

I'm really worried about being ill on my wedding day so I've decided I need to become a hermit for the next two weeks. But I live with people who go out often so I'll still be worried...

Michelle, thursday 19-Aug-21 6
Gabrielle
Just Starting
Gabrielle, 17 of August of 2021 at 08:32

Hi Everyone, Me and my fiance have decided to bring our wedding forward to next year instead of 2023 so I'm having to start all the planning now whilst on maternity with a 4 month old 🤦🏻‍♀️ Any advice...

Gabrielle, tuesday 17-Aug-21 5
C
Planning 2nd Wedding
Connaj, 15 of August of 2021 at 13:45

Could not be more excited to plan the wedding the 2nd time just hope that Covid-19 doesn't stand in the way like it did last time. I'm also so glad that I saved my wedding dress as I am still madly in...

Emma, monday 16-Aug-21 4
F
Am i being unreasonable about my hen?
Faye, 15 of August of 2021 at 16:57

So due to covid I have already put my wedding on hold from may until the end of December. My bridesmaids have been in charge of planning and arranging my hen. I don’t have much care about the hen but...

Emma, sunday 15-Aug-21 2
D
Struggling with the guilt of missing a key family photo
Dave, 15 of August of 2021 at 17:52

We had our wedding a couple of months ago now and I'm struggling with the guilt of not capturing key photos with my family. Not one single photo exists of me, my wife, my mom and my dad...

Emma, tuesday 31-Aug-21 5
B
i don’t love my dress any more
Bella, 15 of August of 2021 at 19:41

I don’t know what to do. I’ve had my dress for quite a while as was bought in a sample sale & had to be taken the same day. I loved it so much but today when trying on tinsel sure I can do it up...

RomanticGreenStation, saturday 28-Aug-21 7
Hayley
Drinks
Hayley, 15 of August of 2021 at 10:46

Hello all, just wanted your opinions on what drinks to provide for guests? We'll be having some day guests and then about the same again as just evening guests. At the moment, we are thinking a...

Hayley, saturday 4-Sep-21 13
Sarah
First dance song ideas
Sarah, 15 of August of 2021 at 01:31

Hey, Wondering what first dance songs people are going for. We aren't a mushy couple and we haven't got "a song" so really struggling. Thoughts so far are...I won't give up - Jason Mraz Beautiful in...

Michelle, thursday 19-Aug-21 11
Amy
Destination wedding!
Amy, 8 of August of 2021 at 10:44

We're getting married abroad and wanting to give people sufficient enough time to prepare and save to be able to attend. We are looking at 2025 - Should we start giving people the heads up now and...

Anonbride, monday 28-Feb-22 4
ExpensiveRedHair47253
Wedding guests unhappy about not being able to bring partners/babies
ExpensiveRedHair47253, 7 of August of 2021 at 18:49

Hi all, We wanted a small, intimate ceremony (50 people) because we thought that would feel more special to us and also I suffer from anxiety and am nervous of saying my vows in front of people I...

Michelle, sunday 15-Aug-21 12
G
Make-up and hair artist isn’t responding!
Gemma, 8 of August of 2021 at 00:56

Hello! Any advice would be appreciated! So I’m getting married in October 2021 and booked my hair and makeup a year ago as I know it would book up fast with Covid. So far I haven’t had much luck with...

Aidan8752, friday 3-Feb-23 3
A
Weather
Amy, 7 of August of 2021 at 06:22

Hi all! Big day tomorrow after 2 postponements and feeling absolutely gutted about the weather! I know it shouldn't matter but after having two postponed dates with glorious weather I'm feeling...

Charlotte, thursday 19-Aug-21 6
K
Wedding Favours
Katrina, 4 of August of 2021 at 21:32

Hello I am getting married this 2nd September. It’s been an absolute rush, we only booked it 2 weeks ago . I am trying to source favours, can anyone recommend any favours I can buy quick but look...

Rebecca, saturday 7-Aug-21 10
A
Bridesmaids Hair & Make Up
Alice, 6 of August of 2021 at 22:13

I have 5 bridesmaids and I've started to look into hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids and I was very naive and didn't realise how expensive it is! I am definitely having my hair and make up...

Sasha, monday 25-Oct-21 22 1
S
Buying dress 2 years before the big dsy
Sarah, 6 of August of 2021 at 14:00

I need help! I dropped into Wed2b shop today as wanted a swatch for the bridesmaid dresses. I had already spotted 4 dresses online i liked the look of and decided to try them on (well why not) I have...

Marcie, tuesday 10-Aug-21 19
M
Pregnant Maid of Honour
Mrsptobe, 5 of August of 2021 at 22:31

Hi all, I have a dilemma about my bridal party. I am lucky enough to have five very close friends, one of them who I have grown up with and is like a sister and my mums second daughter. Early on I...

MrsRtoH, saturday 1-Jan-22 4
F
Worried about dress fitting!!
Fortemregina, 4 of August of 2021 at 22:16

Hello everyone! I am completely panicking. So I started my weight loss journey in Jan 2019 and bought my dress after losing 2.5 stone in September 2019. Due to the pandemic, my 2020 wedding was...

Emma, thursday 5-Aug-21 1

General groups

Hitched article topics