snowshine123

Salford, Greater Manchester · From April 2022

Happily married 🎉

2 of June of 2022

706days 3hours
S
Peacock theme bad luck
Sarah, 2 of September of 2022 at 16:58

I was going to have my wedding theme as peacock feathers. Had 1delivered today just to have a look at the colours. My friend was here with me and nearly had a heart attack when I told her my idea....

Michelle, monday 14-Nov-22 37
L
What’s everyone having in their hair?
Lisa, 12 of August of 2022 at 23:30

What do you think of this hair accessory? Style to be a bit messier / undone than this pic.

Lisa, tuesday 16-Aug-22 13
H
Wedding venue
Hayley, 9 of July of 2022 at 20:42

I recently got engaged, and I have a clear idea of the wedding I want. Between me and my partner there will be close to 200 attending the ceremony and reception. I really don’t want to get married in...

Michelle, wednesday 13-Jul-22 6
Emily
Do i get my wedding certificate back after changing my name with the dvla
Emily, 4 of July of 2022 at 08:17

Hi Guy, So i'm in the process of changing my name with basically everyone and managed to get round to my driving license, so i sent off my wedding certifiacte along with the appropriate forms etc, but...

snowshine123, wednesday 6-Jul-22 7
N
Wedding photographers
Natalie, 8 of June of 2022 at 14:40

Hi guys, Whats everyone's thoughts on having 2 photographers at the wedding? Do you think this is needed? Thanks Natalie

Dazzle, friday 26-Aug-22 10
Charlotte
Bag or not bag?
Charlotte, 17 of June of 2022 at 11:47

I get married mid July, and I still can't decide on if I want or even need a bag. Who usually carries the brides bag? Does the bride even take a bag? I'm getting confused because traditionally the...

Snus, tuesday 14-Nov-23 16
C
Shapewear under dress
Catherine, 26 of June of 2022 at 22:27

This is my first post on Hitched. Genuinely have no idea what people do about this... Do most brides wear shape wear to cinch in waist/bum or do people generally let the dress pull them in? Huge nude...

Alison, tuesday 8-Nov-22 15 1
A
Little touches
Anna, 24 of June of 2022 at 23:38

Hi everyone, D-day is fast approaching and though we have all the big stuff sorted I feel at a loss with the smaller details and touches. I don't know how much they really matter and whether its even...

Millie, friday 1-Jul-22 6
B
Covid dropouts 😔
Brightcolourwedding2022, 21 of June of 2022 at 10:54

I don’t know about anybody else, but I’m finding the stress of last-minute Covid dropouts extremely stressful. I’m getting married on Saturday and so far we have two dropouts. Manoeuvring table places...

Nathan, saturday 27-Aug-22 9
A
Nervous about engagement shoot...
Anonbride, 22 of June of 2022 at 14:59

How did you decide what to wear, what poses would be flattering for you, etc? We have an engagement shoot in 3 weeks - I was feeling fairly chill about it as generally I don't mind having my photos...

Anonbride, friday 24-Jun-22 9
E
i get married this weekend! Any tips from newly weds for the big day?
Emma, 18 of April of 2022 at 18:54

Getting married this Saturday - 5 days ago! Very excited but a bit nervous, I know I’m the type to worry about everyone else rather than focus on myself! Any tips from others? Dos and donts?

snowshine123, thursday 23-Jun-22 3 1
Chloe
Just getting started....
Chloe, 17 of June of 2022 at 21:54

Hello, i am just starting my journey and want to know is there anything you wish you would of done differently or maybe in a different order to make it easier? i am already stressing slightly and i am...

Millie, saturday 2-Jul-22 17 1
L
Numbers numbers
Lizzie, 9 of May of 2022 at 21:20

I could ask the venue, but I just want some advice and possibly reassurance first... We've signed the contract for the venue, but we were using estimated numbers and the numbers we are now looking at...

Anonbride, tuesday 10-May-22 2
B
How do people afford it?
Beajeebride, 1 of May of 2022 at 23:05

Hey everyone, I’m quite new here but have read through lots of budgeting posts already. Myself and my fiancé have been engaged for nearly 3 years now and while I didn’t dream of a long proposal with...

Daniella, wednesday 4-May-22 13 1
Lindsey
Kids or No Kids!
Lindsey, 21 of March of 2022 at 13:04

Hi fellow future weds! I'm trying to work out our guest list, and I'm struggling a bit when it comes to kids. We don't think we want kids at our wedding as it'll be a bit of an elegant affair, and...

Yousef, thursday 5-May-22 11
C
Wedding websites?
Clare, 21 of April of 2022 at 12:14

Hi all Has anyone made a wedding website and if so, do you have any recommendations? (something simple ideally / pre-made templates). I've seen hitched has one obviously haha but just curious if...

SamuelKaf, sunday 1-May-22 15
D
Wedding planning experience
Denise, 25 of April of 2022 at 21:04

Hello brides, Have any of you been struggling with wedding planning checklist? I found it to be endless process to begin with. What challenges have faced so far and how did you overcome it? Thanks for...

snowshine123, wednesday 27-Apr-22 9
Adele
Bridesmaid Drama
Adele, 27 of April of 2022 at 07:33

Hi everyone! I have 5 bridesmaids in total (2 friends, my sister, niece and daughter). I have quite a strained relationship with my sister recently as she has fell out with a lot of people in the...

Michelle, saturday 7-May-22 10
Sara
Stag Party!
Sara, 24 of April of 2022 at 08:50

Hello all, my OH is going on his stag do this weekend coming - starting on 28 April. Is anyone elses?? (Out of curiosity, we can be in it together!) 😁 I wanted to ask if anyone got their OH a gift for...

snowshine123, sunday 24-Apr-22 2
S
Tips for wedding suppliers?
snowshine123, 19 of April of 2022 at 20:13

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows/aware of giving tips out to the wedding suppliers on the wedding day? One of my close friends got married a few years ago and she had cash tips for her wedding...

snowshine123, friday 22-Apr-22 8
Kate7695
Mother of the Groom says she is "disappointed" in me 2wks from the big day.
Kate7695, 18 of April of 2022 at 19:44

My H2B spoke to his cousin who asked (after saying she couldn't attend 3wks ago) I'd she can come yo the ceremony. I said no as we couldn't amend out seating plans, food orders and everything else...

Michelle, wednesday 25-May-22 82 1

General groups

Hitched article topics