SunnyPurpleFlowers85794

Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire · From December 2019

Happily married 🎉

9 of March of 2024

70days 19hours
A
Elopment Witnesses
Amy, 9 of May of 2024 at 19:21

Hello everyone, This is a bit of an unusual one but my partner and I are getting married at Marylebone Town Hall in London on Thursday 6th June 2024. And we were wondering if anyone here would do us...

Julius, wednesday 15-May-24 3
Victoria
Interesting reception entertainment?
Victoria, 24 of April of 2024 at 03:47

We are having an indoor/outdoor reception and I need some inspo for reception entertainment. We already have a digital Photo Booth and dancing set up. I’m waiting on rates for a silhouette artist, as...

Stacy, monday 13-May-24 5
A
Food for photographers etc.
Aimee, 15 of February of 2024 at 14:24

Hi all What is the appropriate etiquette for providing food for people you have hired? We have two photographers and a videographer (or two, not sure yet). The photographers have said they don't...

Mrsg, saturday 30-Mar-24 19 1
K
Veil or no veil
Katie, 13 of February of 2024 at 21:40

I get married on Sunday, I've always been adamant I don't want a veil but everyone keeps saying I'll regret not wearing one. I feel like my dress is very detailed at the back so don't want to cover it...

Beglin, friday 16-Feb-24 7
Megan
Finally booked our venue!!
Megan, 23 of January of 2024 at 15:07

Hi everyone! Me and my FOH have finally booked our wedding venue and registrar for March 2026! I am so excited to finally start the planning….but don’t want to get ahead of myself planning everything...

Hampshire Wedding Ph, friday 22-Mar-24 8
Kristina
Wedding dress online
Kristina, 7 of January of 2024 at 09:42

Hello everyone I have been looking online and have found some amazing wedding dresses. Cheaper and more expensive ones. I am sociably awkward at times and just thinking about trying dresses in the...

Kristina, friday 12-Jan-24 10
Holly
Asking bridesmaids to help...
Holly, 2 of January of 2024 at 13:37

Hello All, I'm very early in my wedding planning so haven't officially asked anyone to be part of my bridal party yet. At the moment I would love to have 6 people in my bridal party (My niece, future...

SunnyPurpleFlowers85, wednesday 10-Jan-24 1
M
Top table
Mollie, 5 of January of 2024 at 17:17

My finance and I have found a location we love but haven’t committed to booking a date as he is worried about the top table as unfortunately both of his parents have passed away and he doesn’t want...

Hannah, friday 16-Feb-24 7
Aimee
Bridesmaids
Aimee, 5 of January of 2024 at 23:47

Hi all, I need some advice. I am only having two bridesmaids - my sister and my fiancé's sister. They are the same size / height / age. However, both have totally different features, my sister is dark...

SunnyPurpleFlowers85, wednesday 10-Jan-24 1
L
Small boobs big belly, what dress?!
Lizzie, 6 of January of 2024 at 17:50

Hi all I'm wondering.if anyone can give me any tips on the sort of wedding dress style that would suit me as my belly (quite the paunch!) sticks out further than my boobs (40b) and I don't really have...

Lisa, monday 15-Jan-24 2
Orli
Newly engaged and wondering when to start
Orli, 7 of January of 2024 at 13:02

We have just got engaged last week, how quickly after you got engaged did you start planning the wedding? I’ve had pinterests boards of the wedding plan for years as most ladies do but I still seem to...

Lisa, monday 15-Jan-24 2
Katrina
Wedding ideas 💡 after wedding breakfast
Katrina, 7 of January of 2024 at 18:33

Hiya all, Just wanted some ideas of what to do after our Ceremony, reception drinks and then wedding breakfast. We won't be doing the traditional things such as first dance we will not be having a DJ...

PhotographybyBillHad, thursday 11-Jan-24 10
S
Reception/ evening party dress
Sammie, 8 of January of 2024 at 00:15

Hi everyone! 👗💃🏻 I'm wanting to change out of my wedding dress into a mini/ short white dress for the evening party so I can dance properly! Does anyone have any recommendations on any shops/ online...

Imogen, friday 19-Jan-24 4
S
Bridesmaid Dresses
Sophie, 10 of December of 2023 at 07:53

Hi, We are getting married next August in South London & can’t wait for the day! Wondering if anyone had any advice on a good website or shop for Bridesmaid dresses? I have 3 bridesmaids who are...

Future Mrs J, wednesday 17-Jan-24 10 1
C
Anyone doing their own hair and makeup?
Caitlin, 12 of December of 2023 at 20:24

Anyone here planning on doing their own hair and makeup for the wedding? Any tips/Youtube channels I should watch? Im going for a more natural/soft look so I feel like myself and my bridesmaids can...

Tangkas, tuesday 20-Feb-24 8 1
H
Has anyone eloped and had no guests at all?
Harriet, 13 of December of 2023 at 14:32

Me and my partner are considering getting married in Italy but having no guests. We were thinking of just having a symbolic ceremony there and going straight into our honeymoon. We would do the...

SunnyPurpleFlowers85, monday 25-Dec-23 2 1
Catherine
Inviting partners we don't know/haven't met?!
Catherine, 14 of December of 2023 at 18:56

Hello Everyone! My fiance and I are cureently sorting through our guest list for the wedding and trying to decide who to bump to just eve only to send out the invitations. It's so hard as the majority...

Cazpot88, friday 9-Feb-24 15
Sam
Help with photographer
Sam, 5 of October of 2023 at 08:36

We’re getting married next September and have hired a photographer. Initially we purchased a lower package but after considering it want to upgrade to the top package. We’ve emailed our photographer...

SunnyPurpleFlowers85, thursday 19-Oct-23 5
J
Feeling let down by friends
Jessica, 18 of September of 2023 at 13:50

Hello all, Hope you are all well. First time posting! Bit of a longer read. Sorry I got engaged on the 11th of August 2023, was over the moon, taken by surprise, but it was all pretty perfect. Of...

Katrina, friday 29-Dec-23 27 5
Beccie
Wedding Venues
Beccie, 17 of September of 2023 at 19:25

Hi all 😊 At the start of planning our wedding and we are looking for venue reccomendations in Yorkshire that include's quite honestly everything in a package deal. Any recomendations at all will be a...

Beccie, monday 18-Sep-23 3
S
My fh wants to cancel our wedding
Sarah, 14 of September of 2023 at 18:36

I had a stroke in April and everyone e knew on the ward I was getting married next year and it was my motivation to get up and moving. I'm 97%well again but my fh and mother in law have decided that I...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 18-Sep-23 2 1
Stephanie
Wedding insurance
Stephanie, 15 of September of 2023 at 08:32

Hey guys, I have paid a deposit to the venue, and also deposits to most suppliers, but my venue has changed their payment policy meaning we have to pay a lot of it earlier than originally planned....

SunnyPurpleFlowers85, friday 15-Sep-23 1
Holly
26 people hen do?!
Holly, 29 of August of 2023 at 10:36

Hi all, I need some advice! I'm getting married November 24 so starting to plan my hen do for September 24. I'm looking at doing a really chilled out glamping weekend with lots of outdoor and hot tub...

SunnyPurpleFlowers85, friday 15-Sep-23 5
Vixen1985
Schedule help!
Vixen1985, 1 of September of 2023 at 15:42

Hey all So, straight to it - the only available slot for the registrar to come out to the hotel to wed us is 10 a.m. (July 2024). The wedding planner at the hotel said 10am is early (no issue) and...

AmberAbida, saturday 30-Mar-24 28 1
Jessica
Alternative Wedding Dress
Jessica, 10 of September of 2023 at 19:48

Hello I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where I could go to find a black wedding dress. I don’t want a traditional white wedding & set on the dress being black. Any other...

KATHRYN, thursday 9-Nov-23 15 1
D
My parents have ruined our wedding and i don't know if i want them there now
Deborah, 10 of August of 2023 at 22:01

My fiance and I have been planning our wedding since we got engaged in September 2022. We picked a really nice hotel near to us that would accommodate everyone and included accommodation. My Dad is...

SunnyPurpleFlowers85, monday 14-Aug-23 1
R
Is it rude not to invite +1s to an abroad wedding?
Rashhhan, 14 of August of 2023 at 16:54

My fiancee and I are getting married next year, but we will be travelling abroad for our wedding. We would love to have our closest friends, but numbers etc are a challenge given the location. We are...

SunnyPurpleFlowers85, monday 14-Aug-23 3
R
Sister in Law Dilema
Romanticgoldconfetti36665, 1 of August of 2023 at 16:22

AITB… okay, so me and my partner have been together for 6 years. We originally were supposed to get engaged 3 years ago but put it off due to his brother cancelling his wedding last minute....

Sophie, sunday 20-Aug-23 11 1
V
Wedding Abroad
Venetia, 17 of July of 2023 at 14:04

Hi , I'm looking at getting married abroad and don't even know where to start. I've got locations in mind was just wondering if anyone had any advice for starting to look etc please. Thank you in...

Nicola, friday 29-Mar-24 9
E
Witnesses for secret wedding
Estelle, 17 of July of 2023 at 15:54

Hello! So me and my partner are booked in to the local Town Hall to be married on August 29th for a secret wedding! The only problem is we need to find two witnesses. We don't have any family members...

Aarongar, monday 24-Jul-23 8
Rowena
Wedding insurance
Rowena, 9 of June of 2023 at 19:57

Wedding insurance?! Do you really need it? If so which supplies would you recommend 😊

Louise, sunday 18-Jun-23 4
D
Other roles than flower girl
Dee, 12 of June of 2023 at 14:32

So my FH has a 7 of nieces and nephews aged between 5 and 17. The 5 year old will be our page boy and my 7 year old niece will be a flower girl, and we have got them both little gifts to ‘propose’....

Marisa, wednesday 21-Jun-23 2

General groups

Hitched article topics