Tetbury, Gloucestershire · From August 2020

Happily married 🎉

16 of July of 2022

647days 8hours

Discussions

Bekki
Wedding Venue Miles Away
Bekki, 6 of May of 2022 at 23:38

Hi all. My dream wedding venue is unique and one of a kind. We both love it. The only issue is, for most of our guests, it's a 5/6 hour drive. They are mostly based down south and this venue is near...

Anonbride, monday 9-May-22 13
A
Prezola
Abigail, 27 of February of 2022 at 18:15

Hi! I am looking to use an online gift lift to help us pay for our honeymoon. I have seen mixed reviews for Prezola - has anyone used them? Could you help?

Charterdude, saturday 20-Apr-24 5
L
What are you doing straight after the wedding? Honeymoon? Mini moon?
Laura, 2 of March of 2022 at 12:28

So the only date our venue has is early July (2023) I’d ideally wanted end of July, I work in a school so I would of broke up, then get married end of July & go on honeymoon (with all our kids) a...

Kirsty, saturday 5-Mar-22 7
Anonbride
Help me prep for wedding dress shopping and depressing sizes!
Anonbride, 20 of January of 2022 at 16:29

Okay, so I'm gonna book my appointment in - eek! I have some dresses that I've fallen in love with and my local boutique stocks them so I am excited to try... however... I've heard a rumour that dress...

Alison, tuesday 8-Nov-22 19
Elisha
Honeymoon
Elisha, 19 of January of 2022 at 08:58

Can i travel abroad after been married, do I have to change my last name before I’m so confused. Thanks for the help in advance

Kirsty, wednesday 19-Jan-22 2
K
Bridesmaids
Kim, 6 of May of 2021 at 12:26

Looking for advice. I am having my cousin as my MOH and I have another 4 friends who I was thinking of having as a bridesmaid. 3 out of the 4 friends I really want as bridesmaids but I can’t leave my...

Shannon, sunday 9-May-21 5 1
B
Double Staircase!
Beckuh_1990, 7 of April of 2021 at 20:46

Hello, does anyone know of any venues that have a double staircase that ends straight into the ceremony room within the South West? ??

Ben, friday 7-May-21 1
S
Save the dates!
Sophie, 3 of April of 2021 at 10:08

Good morning!! What are the “rules” for save the dates. I’ve made my own and have made one for every one on the entire guest list - day and evening. Then I thought about it and wondered if I should...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 1
A
Help. Should we book a celeidh band and a dj for the same time
Ashleigh, 5 of March of 2021 at 11:18

Hi everyone, We are getting married next year and are having a ceilidh band for part of the evening since our family is all scottish and want everyone up and dancing, but we obviously can't just have...

StillLookingForTheMa, wednesday 31-Mar-21 4
J
Minimoons uk
Jmb, 19 of February of 2021 at 22:16

Hi everyone, I’m getting married in August ?and keen to book a few days away after before we head back to school. (Myself and H2B are teachers) I was just wondering if anyone had any places in UK they...

Kirsty, saturday 20-Feb-21 3 1
H
Engagement Rings
Helen, 26 of January of 2021 at 22:33

With a lot of stress for lots of us trying to plan at the moment, I thought it would be nice to have some happy posts! Share pictures of your engagement rings and tell Me how your other half proposed!...

Kirsty, friday 7-Apr-23 51 1
H
Eco-friendly themed
Hayley, 19 of February of 2021 at 08:57

We are thinking of going with an eco-friendly/sustainable theme and I wondered if anyone else was doing the same and could point me in the direction of some suppliers or give me some advice on where...

AmberP, tuesday 20-Apr-21 16
B
Newly engaged - wedding advice & help ?
Becca, 18 of February of 2021 at 16:44

Hi everybody!! just recently engaged this week, on valentine’s day! i’m in my little bubble ?✨ where do i start?!?! any advice - Thank you in advance xxx

Emily, saturday 20-Feb-21 9
K
Timings of the day?
Katie, 16 of February of 2021 at 16:12

Hello everyone! My partner and I have just started planning our wedding for July 2022, but we are keen to get things booked in quickly. I went to book a registrar but didn't realise we need a half...

PhotographybyBillHad, thursday 18-Feb-21 2
E
Wedding gifts
Ebony, 13 of February of 2021 at 18:41

So, my fiancé and I have lived together for 4 years in a lovely little rented flat and pretty much have everything we need. Whilst wedding planning his brother mentioned you can tactfully ask for cash...

Luxuriouspinkdiamond, saturday 20-Feb-21 7
Laura
Help
Laura, 13 of February of 2021 at 18:07

Me and the other half are looking at honeymoons. We are getting married July 2022. Only think is I'm Very fair and freckly and burn in the sun. I also suffer from panic attacks on flights. My dream...

Louise, saturday 27-Feb-21 3
Elli
Thailand (overseas/abroad weddings)
Elli, 13 of January of 2021 at 13:18

Hello! I’m just starting the planning process and hoping to get married in Thailand early 2023. ?‍♀️ Has anyone else had/waiting for their wedding in Thailand or Koh Samui? I’d love to hear your...

Kirsty, saturday 16-Jan-21 1
B
Planning a wedding as a teacher
Becca_Summer22, 1 of January of 2021 at 22:00

Hello brides, I'm newly engaged (Christmas Eve) and have started planning. My partner and I would ideally like to get married late 2021/early 2022 by which point I should have completed my teacher...

Becca_Summer22, sunday 10-Jan-21 5

General groups

Hitched article topics