Nathalie

Bath, Somerset · From November 2020

Happily married 🎉

1 of May of 2022

733days 2hours
R
Vows. After advice and experience
Rahman, 11 of May of 2022 at 12:28

Hi everyone. My H2b has a great relationship with his family and wears his heart in his sleeves etc so he’s keen on writing original views and reading them in front of everyone. I however grew up in a...

Dazzle, thursday 12-May-22 1
A
Not feeling excited!!!
Ana, 25 of April of 2022 at 19:04

Hello beautiful brides and grooms 😊 Time is going unbelievable fast so therefore I'm getting married next week, but I'm not feeling excited at all 😔 planning the wedding wasn't what I had in mind, way...

Nathalie, tuesday 26-Apr-22 5 1
J
Table Names
Jessica, 24 of April of 2022 at 21:45

Hi everyone, Like a lot of people we don't want table numbers, but we're struggling to come up with 'themes' for table names. I've read the other numerous threads on this topic but still nothing is...

Michelle, sunday 8-May-22 18
R
First dance songs
Rahman, 25 of April of 2022 at 09:35

What was yours? Me and my H2B don’t really have a special song so looking for ideas

Rahman, tuesday 26-Apr-22 4
Sara
Menu selections before tasting? Is that weird?
Sara, 25 of April of 2022 at 12:05

Hello there! Our wedding is at the end of August, we are having a tasting on 13 May. I thought this would be for us to try the food we want to give our guests and confirm it with them, but the planner...

Sara, monday 25-Apr-22 7
N
Wedding burnout
Nathalie, 21 of April of 2022 at 12:19

Anyone else experiencing this? Or is it just me 😅 Getting married in just under 2 weeks, and I’m just feeling burnt out with it all. I’ve done 95% of the planning, which I don’t have an issue with...

Nathalie, thursday 21-Apr-22 4
Sara
Hotel rooms for guests
Sara, 12 of April of 2022 at 16:56

Hi all! I'm asking you because my OH is winding me up We have sourced a hotel near our venue and reserved 20 rooms for them to book. We've realised that with the people we know are coming, those rooms...

Charlotte, friday 15-Apr-22 13
Daisy
Open bar, yay or nay?
Daisy, 9 of April of 2022 at 18:00

My fiance and I are having some trouble deciding whether or not we want an open bar at our wedding. So far we've got close relatives on both sides pressuring us to keep the bar open but at the same...

Sinéad, thursday 21-Apr-22 22
Bliss
The function band
Bliss, 9 of April of 2022 at 17:00

Does anyone know how much the function band costs? (The tik tok band)

Nathalie, saturday 9-Apr-22 3
S
mog outfit
Sarah5002, 4 of April of 2022 at 10:46

Hi. My partners mum has bought this dress and Im not thrilled that it’s white as she is MOG and will be in majority photos and on top table. I know it has the flowers but wanted other peoples...

Bobbi, monday 11-Apr-22 7
A
Is stockings necessary for a bride?
Amy, 4 of April of 2022 at 14:31

Just a quick question about stockings. Is it necessary? I just don't feel comfortable with the thought of them falling down or ripping. Please help out a very confused,stressed brose out

Sinéad, friday 8-Apr-22 17
Haz
Getting my train removed
Haz, 30 of March of 2022 at 09:53

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the board. We are getting married on 3rd September 2022 at a sailing club, where we are members. We have arranged to arrive at the venue by boat and we will...

Nathalie, thursday 31-Mar-22 8
A
Mens suits - can’t find beige/sand ones!
Anna, 27 of March of 2022 at 13:10

Fiancé is looking for some beige/sand/stone colour suits for him and the groomsmen, but struggling to find any! The usual Miss Bros (who have only one!), Slaters etc just don’t have anything in this...

Pinkcoffee22, friday 1-Apr-22 5
Linda
Make up advice
Linda, 27 of March of 2022 at 08:31

Hi everyone, In my daily life I don't wear much makeup , n fact must days none at all and hubby to be likes it that way. We are having a photographer so appreciate that my makeup needs to be a bit...

Annapurna, tuesday 12-Apr-22 14
Jamie
Freaking Out About Wedding Dress Appointment This Saturday
Jamie, 10 of March of 2022 at 15:32

I've got an appointment at Rock the Frock on Saturday to try on a specific designer's separates at a trunk show, and I'm having a bit of a panic. I was hoping to lose a bit of weight before my...

Jamie, monday 14-Mar-22 7
Zoe
Need help with colour theme ideas!
Zoe, 9 of March of 2022 at 21:48

My fiancé would like to wear a light blue suit but I’m struggling with other colours to pair with it (for ties, bridesmaid dresses etc). I don’t want it to be a completely blue theme - my brother is...

Jamie, thursday 10-Mar-22 5 1
Jamie
Bridal Boutiques in the uk - Do They Charge Import Tax/customs Fees?
Jamie, 4 of March of 2022 at 11:49

As I said in the title really - if I go to a bridal boutique in the UK, and they order from a designer in the US, will I be charged customs fees/tax etc. when it arrives? The designer I want to buy...

Jamie, monday 7-Mar-22 3
A
Who should pay for the wedding rings?
Aaliyah, 5 of March of 2022 at 05:26

My friend said she wanted to propose to her boyfriend, she thinks it doesn't matter if the two people are very much in love. What do you think?

Forever, monday 7-Mar-22 3
S
What is it normal to pay for for the wedding party e.g like bridesmaids hair?
Sam, 4 of March of 2022 at 23:06

I am getting stuck on what it is normal to pay for for the wedding party e.g. like dresses and hair?

Anonbride, wednesday 9-Mar-22 10
A
fmil says he shouldn't marry me
Anonbride, 4 of March of 2022 at 11:04

She's just horrid She's told FH she sees "too many red flags" which are: -- We don't live in his home town but near my parents. It's unfair how often we see my parents. That's just geography (plus...

Saphireangel, wednesday 9-Mar-22 16 1
Malaz
Incredibly expensive "exclusive caterers" £30,000!!!
Malaz, 2 of March of 2022 at 22:01

Hello there We are currently planning our wedding for June 4th 2022. Our venue is a heritage site which has already blown the budget quite a bit but we loved it. Our family have gone a bit mad and...

Nathalie, friday 4-Mar-22 10 1
Jemma
Alternatives to wedding cakes?
Jemma, 21 of February of 2022 at 16:55

Hi everyone! My partner and I really aren't fussed on a wedding cake, we're not the biggest fans of cake and don't really feel its worth the money! Do you have any ideas that we could have instead? As...

Nathalie, thursday 3-Mar-22 10
Lauren
Present for husband to be
Lauren, 1 of March of 2022 at 12:22

What gifts are people getting for there husband to be on there wedding day?

Anonbride, tuesday 8-Mar-22 22 1
L
What are you doing straight after the wedding? Honeymoon? Mini moon?
Laura, 2 of March of 2022 at 12:28

So the only date our venue has is early July (2023) I’d ideally wanted end of July, I work in a school so I would of broke up, then get married end of July & go on honeymoon (with all our kids) a...

Kirsty, saturday 5-Mar-22 7
Yorkshirelass
Printing of signs and seating plan
Yorkshirelass, 27 of February of 2022 at 11:38

Hello all. We get married this July and have done most of planning. Just need to nag fiancé about suits and rings and we are mainly done! But I have been thinking about a couple of things with regard...

Agrohimiyo, saturday 5-Mar-22 5 1
Lex
Underwear!?
Lex, 25 of February of 2022 at 22:47

I’m just gonna say it….. Is it common practice to wear the sexy wedding night undies ALL day?! I quite frankly cant think of anything worse than fidgeting around in suspenders/stocking/straps/padding...

Nathalie, saturday 26-Feb-22 12
Pinkcoffee22
Mother of the Groom Wearing Ivory Problem?!
Pinkcoffee22, 19 of February of 2022 at 18:18

Hi, ladies, I have a bit of a problem and wondered if you could give me your thoughts or advice. My MIL to be asked me if I would go shopping with her to help her pick a wedding outfit. We booked...

RomanticGreenStation, sunday 27-Feb-22 27
K
Need some dress reassurance please :(
Kate, 22 of February of 2022 at 10:55

So, I've bought my dress! I was really happy at the time but think I'm having post-purchase wobbles (it's fully paid for, so no going back!). It's a lovely dress, but not at all what I thought I...

JimlFadetaupe, friday 25-Feb-22 10
L
Flower crown to trial
Lydia, 20 of February of 2022 at 16:06

I really like the idea of having a flower crown on my wedding day, but I want to try one out before investing in a proper dried flower one to check that I like the general look (I have never worn one...

Nathalie, monday 21-Feb-22 1
D
Tan Vs Sunbeds
Diana, 18 of February of 2022 at 14:36

Hello, I am in the dilemma of getting a spray tan or sun bed before my wedding in June. Spray tan is obviously safer but the risk of looking awful. I know you get sessions before but you want to look...

Sinéad, friday 18-Feb-22 1
Louise
Registrars warning
Louise, 18 of February of 2022 at 07:24

Hi all. This is a warning to all those born after 1st January 1983. At the registrars you will need to provide both yours and your parents birth certificate (if you don't have a passport). We went in...

Jane, sunday 20-Feb-22 8

General groups

Hitched article topics