Estina

Gloucester, Gloucestershire · From August 2021

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

26 of October of 2024

176days 5hours : 10min
Estina
Upset friend
Estina, 22 of October of 2022 at 10:20

Hi all this is a long one I posted this yesterday but for some reason it won't show. I have a friend who is very upset with me as she assumed she would be part of my bridal party. Our relationship is...

Estina, sunday 14-Jan-24 3
Estina
Hen party dropouts
Estina, 21 of September of 2023 at 05:52

Out of all of my friends, I am the very last person to get married. I will be 40 next month. Most of my mates have been married for 10-13 years already. Have the kids, the house, you name it. I was...

SL WaltonJones, saturday 23-Sep-23 5
Puddingpeaches
Mixed asian wedding conundrums + rant
Puddingpeaches, 18 of September of 2023 at 20:25

So I'm British Indian and FH is Chinese and already booked a caterer. Ive been an over worrier from the beginning and booked and secured things earlier this year and weddings in August 2024....

RomanticGreenStation, thursday 21-Sep-23 12 1
Estina
Mother in law advice
Estina, 23 of January of 2023 at 21:38

My mother in law to be is confusing me. She told H2B that she feels left out of the process. I invited her to an open day for our venue and she said she couldn't go as she was busy. I did say to her...

Vicky, wednesday 2-Aug-23 14 1
Estina
Mob, fob & mog are not friendly
Estina, 25 of July of 2023 at 20:57

Does anyone have an advice for what I can say to make my H2B feel better. I have a great relationship with My parents but I know they are awkward. Unless they really want to do something they won't do...

Sarah, thursday 27-Jul-23 6
Estina
Suppliers guilt
Estina, 18 of May of 2023 at 20:53

Has anyone else felt what I'm calling suppliers guilt. We verbally agreed to work with a lovely lady for our invitations and I contacted her last year October. All the quotes have come though but it...

PhotographybyBillHad, sunday 28-May-23 3 240
Estina
Family difference
Estina, 29 of March of 2023 at 22:59

I am soooo frustrated. My Fiancé and I agreed on a rehearsal dinner. We picked the venue and we got the booking through via email. My Fiancé lost his shit because it has 46 people on it. He said why...

Kirsty, tuesday 4-Apr-23 11
Estina
Wedding insurance
Estina, 14 of February of 2023 at 10:38

Hello all, Was wondering if someone could explain to me how wedding insurance works. How soon can I buy it and for how much. I am not getting married until next October is it too early to buy. Any...

Jinab, wednesday 15-Feb-23 116
Estina
Vendor Slilence
Estina, 7 of January of 2023 at 13:51

We are wondering what to do. We saw a lady at a wedding fair and connected with her. We then waited from September to December for her to contact us to organise a chat which was on the 12th December....

PhotographybyBillHad, thursday 19-Jan-23 12
J
Am i overreacting to these rules?
Jazz, 16 of November of 2022 at 15:40

My partners brother and his girlfriend are getting married in 2024. We are all really excited for them. Since my partners brother proposed in 2020 they have told my partner and I that we cannot ‘do...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 7-Nov-23 48
L
October wedding
Laura, 19 of October of 2022 at 19:35

Hi everyone, I’m getting married next October & over on colour scheme. Originally I wanted sage green, but now Im thinking is that too light & more like spring💁🏼‍♀️ Would you go for Sage in...

Estina, saturday 22-Oct-22 5
Estina
Friend upset about not being considered
Estina, 21 of October of 2022 at 05:52

Last night I Had a Frank conversation with a good friend of mine. We went to uni together we lived in the same house. She hasn't spoken to me for a month because she's upset that I didn't have a...

Estina, friday 21-Oct-22 26
Estina
Changed our Minds - Are we being Mean
Estina, 9 of October of 2022 at 21:50

In August we booked our venue which we love, however I was really nervous that everything would get booked up so I made contact with the church the venue recommends. The church is nice but really...

Estina, monday 10-Oct-22 4
L
Why do wedding cause so much family drama 🙁
Lisa, 21 of September of 2022 at 14:06

We’ve booked our wedding for May and already my mum has an opinion on absolutely everything. May will be too cold for a marquee, why isn’t there any comfy seating (sofas), I must do canapés, dad must...

Sarah, monday 24-Oct-22 10
Estina
Unsure what to do
Estina, 6 of September of 2022 at 12:28

I got engaged 5 months ago and I think in that time I have been happy once (the day I got engaged) My parents are so awkward, neither are interested in my wedding, my father doesn’t like my fiancé and...

Estina, wednesday 7-Sep-22 5
Estina
fmil issues.....help
Estina, 21 of August of 2022 at 21:33

Hello all, I am starting to lose the plot. My FMIL told my Fiance that he MUST include his god children in our wedding. Her favourite line at the moment is "etiquette states"My Fiance's god children...

Anonbride, monday 22-Aug-22 6
Estina
Photgrapher & videographer pricing
Estina, 16 of August of 2022 at 15:22

Last year we went to a wedding fair where we found a company that do photography and videogrraphy. We loved their vibe and we discussed we would love to use. I have looked at their packages and I'm...

Terrywoste, saturday 20-Aug-22 7
G
Cash Bar?
Gracef, 11 of August of 2022 at 21:18

I’m just looking for some advice really. I was chatting to a member of the family about the wedding the other day and mentioned that it’s a cash bar. He was shocked and looked at me horrified and said...

SlimThug, thursday 23-Mar-23 19 2
Estina
Venue pricing.
Estina, 24 of July of 2022 at 15:02

Hello all, I think I'm spiralling out of control (lots of worry) as I feel like we will never be able to afford our wedding.We initially discussed a weekend wedding in August due to time limits. We...

Hayley, monday 25-Jul-22 9
Estina
Venues not marking the mark
Estina, 21 of July of 2022 at 21:46

I am wondering if its just us, but we have visited 4 or 5 venues and we are disappointed. We heard from friends that they fell in love with their venues when they saw them. One venue we were blown...

Helen, friday 22-Jul-22 11

General groups

Hitched article topics