Skip to main content
Charlotte
Charlotte

Grantham, Lincolnshire · From October 2021

Elegant and classy wedding vibes over here (hopefully!). More of a black tie theme with groomsmen in dinner jacket. Keeping it classic with a white and... View more

Elegant and classy wedding vibes over here (hopefully!). More of a black tie theme with groomsmen in dinner jacket. Keeping it classic with a white and green colour scheme 🤍

Happily married 🎉

7 of September of 2023

237days 13hours
Emily
Mid-week brides! How have you found guest turn out?
Emily, 6 of June of 2023 at 21:50

Hi there, I have recently been receiving resistance from my parents about having a mid week wedding. I just want to know other people’s experiences on turn out and if they found any difference to the...

Georgia, wednesday 12-Jul-23 12
J
Teeth whitning before the wedding!
Jess, 16 of June of 2023 at 13:25

I need some advice my wedding is 2 months away. I am with a private dentist and we talked about doing teeth whitening, i was on board at first as i thought it was included free in my monthly plan....

Charlotte, sunday 9-Jul-23 4
K
Witnesses needed for Newark wedding
Kaskas, 2 of May of 2023 at 22:37

Hi, anyone from Newark that could spare 15 min to be a wedding witness in August 2023?

Kate, tuesday 16-May-23 2 1
Miss
Second Hand Enzoani Dress and Skirt
Miss, 21 of April of 2023 at 14:46

Hello! I have no idea where to start on where to sell my wedding dress? Can anyone advise? The total cost was about £4,000 including alternations. I purchased it in a beautiful boutique in North...

Miss, saturday 22-Apr-23 2
A
Bridesmaid dress
Adele, 18 of April of 2023 at 08:08

Did you pay for your bridesmaid dresses or did you ask your bridesmaids to buy them themselves?

Katie, friday 28-Apr-23 13
R
Mum gifts
Robyn Amos, 5 of April of 2023 at 10:44

Has anyone got their mum a little something on the wedding day. I’ve got all the usual bits like the robe etc but she’s done so much for me that I’d like to get her something xx

Castelli, monday 10-Apr-23 4 1
Rachel
Best woman?
Rachel, 15 of March of 2023 at 13:14

My OH doesn’t really have any close friends. He has a brother and a sister. He’s not close to his brother at all so he doesn’t want him a best man but he is close to his sister so was wondering if...

Kosuke, tuesday 28-Mar-23 12
Charlotte
motb causing problems
Charlotte, 14 of February of 2023 at 18:56

I am getting married in early September and FH and I are hoping to have a family meal at lunch time the day before the wedding. This will be after our church rehearsal in the morning and will include...

Emily, saturday 25-Feb-23 8
Maddy
Where do i start
Maddy, 27 of December of 2022 at 15:48

Hi all! What on earth do we start with, and how do you realistically afford a wedding? I'm thinking we start off with finding a venue setting a date and then getting a loan? Thanks!

Quintan, monday 18-Dec-23 11 2
Sinéad
It's official I'm a Mrs
Sinéad, 2 of November of 2022 at 10:46

It's official I'm married. Thanks to all the wonderful people on here 😊

Kingsford, thursday 1-Jun-23 9
C
Fake or Real?
Crystal, 12 of October of 2022 at 23:14

Hi everyone, For those who’ve sorted out they’re flowers, have you opted for fake or real? Does anyone know the rough difference in price?

Sophie, friday 21-Oct-22 6
Leah
Price of mua?!
Leah, 12 of October of 2022 at 16:50

Hey ladies, would really appreciate hearing how much you're paying for your bridal makeup? I've been quoted £180 just for me (bride), and £90 for additions (bridesmaid, MoB etc) from a MUA I...

Ebony, thursday 20-Oct-22 9
J
Spam
Julia, 9 of October of 2022 at 09:55

Can someone at Hitched please remove all the spam and suggestive photos. It’s ruining a fabulous website. Many thanks

Buy, wednesday 9-Nov-22 5
R
Wedding Insurance
Robyn Amos, 18 of September of 2022 at 21:38

Is wedding insurance important? Is it a vital component of everything? X

Ashley, tuesday 11-Oct-22 3
SunnyGreenFlowers93255
Wedding Dress Dry Cleaning
SunnyGreenFlowers93255, 18 of September of 2022 at 19:10

Hi ladies, I bought an expensive dress worth 3.5k where would you recommend get it cleaned? Ofcourse I asked the wedding boutique recommendations and I'm not sure if £250 for a basic dry clean is...

Drovacop, thursday 22-Sep-22 2
Michelle
What items should i add to my ladies toiletry baskets ?
Michelle, 14 of September of 2022 at 17:55

Has anyone gone them and give me some inspiration please x

Anonbride, friday 23-Sep-22 4
Nicole
Something Borrowed
Nicole, 22 of August of 2022 at 19:30

For those who did the whole something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, what was your something borrowed? Completely curious as it’s the one that’s been most difficult for me to...

Kirsty, wednesday 24-Aug-22 14 1
A
Wedding breakfast
Ann-Marie, 2 of August of 2022 at 13:36

Is it a normal think to only pick one meal to serve at your wedding breakfast? My venue I'm looking at want me to pick just one option to serve at the wedding which I'm thinking no 40 people like one...

Sarahlou86❤, sunday 7-Aug-22 10 1
C
Save the date
Charlotte, 2 of August of 2022 at 18:52

At moment we have our draft guest list. We have some cousins down for potential night do only (much to my mother's horror) however there is possibility raised may change/if we have day drop outs I...

Charlotte, sunday 7-Aug-22 3
Ellie
Bridesmaid dresses
Ellie, 14 of April of 2022 at 10:35

Hey, I just wondered if people could recommend places to order bridesmaid dresses please? I am hoping to have half of the bridesmaids in pink and the other half in sage but struggling to find places...

Sinéad, wednesday 12-Oct-22 16
A
Table Runner Hire Costs
Amanda, 7 of July of 2022 at 17:37

I was just wondering if anyone had hired table runners for their wedding breakfast tables and the rough coat per runner you paid? I’ve been having a quick look and the ones I’ve found end up being...

Hayley, sunday 10-Jul-22 3
R
Budget for Suppliers
Ria, 23 of June of 2022 at 19:04

Hello! How do you know if you’re getting ripped off by a supplier🙈 I’ve no idea how much to budget for the likes of a DJ, decorations, flowers etc. We’re based in Leicestershire so input from...

Ria, saturday 25-Jun-22 13 1
Anonbride
Videographer - is it worth the money?
Anonbride, 14 of June of 2022 at 19:16

Initially we were not gonna go for a videographer because they are PRICEY! But I’ve recently seen a few people’s wedding videos and they do look lovely… wondering if people feel it’s worth it? Anyone...

Anonbride, monday 20-Jun-22 11
Jane
lipstick of choice
Jane, 16 of June of 2022 at 19:38

Hi lovely ladies!!! what lipstick are you planning to use on the big day? 😍😍😍

Ostira, tuesday 28-Jun-22 12
Victoria
Struggling between 2 dresses
Victoria, 17 of June of 2022 at 07:27

Hi all, I'm struggling to decide on which dress to wear. I have recently lost weight and want to show off my figure but my fiancé likes the more traditional dress. I never wear anything like dresses...

Ostira, monday 20-Jun-22 16
Charlotte
Bag or not bag?
Charlotte, 17 of June of 2022 at 11:47

I get married mid July, and I still can't decide on if I want or even need a bag. Who usually carries the brides bag? Does the bride even take a bag? I'm getting confused because traditionally the...

Snus, tuesday 14-Nov-23 16
Sinéad
Plus one??
Sinéad, 17 of June of 2022 at 21:02

Just wondering if you are giving single friends a plus one invite? I don't know if I should or shouldn't. Thanks ladies 🙂

Anonbride, wednesday 22-Jun-22 12
Kayleigh
Bridesmaid proposal boxes - the boxes
Kayleigh, 6 of June of 2022 at 22:20

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask where people had gotten their boxes from for their bridesmaids proposal boxes from? Looking on Amazon and they are either not quite right or mega expensive. Any other...

Stephanie, thursday 9-Jun-22 9
Charlotte
Guests
Charlotte, 11 of May of 2022 at 13:22

FH and I are getting married next September on a Thursday and have recently sent out save the dates to give people plenty of time to organise any accommodation/child care if they need it and if they...

Laura, monday 27-Mar-23 14
Elizabeth
Waiting for supplier responses
Elizabeth, 16 of May of 2022 at 18:07

Hi all, I’m looking for advice on how long you waited for supplier responses to enquiries? I admit I’m a bit impatient but when is it time to move on or give them a nudge if you’ve not heard anything?...

Charlotte, friday 20-May-22 4
Emily
Photographer
Emily, 19 of May of 2022 at 10:16

Hi all, we have recently been to an event and met a lovely photographer and her work is amazing. I've not a clue what the going rates are for photographers so needed advice! For £995 she is offering...

Jade, tuesday 31-May-22 12

General groups

Hitched article topics