Norwich, Norfolk · From August 2021

Happily married 🎉

3 of September of 2022

610days 4hours

Discussions

Hayley
Wedding Wine
Hayley of Planning, 20 of November of 2021 at 09:13

Where do we start? We just need to buy 10 red and 10 white. I think we'll go for a decent ish merlot or pint noir for the red. Does that seem okay? What would you say is a safe bet for the white?...

Hayley, saturday 20-Nov-21 4 81
Hayley
What metal for rings?
Hayley of Planning, 10 of November of 2021 at 14:43

So, I was thinking white gold, like my engagement ring. However, it seems to tarnish easily and gold is weak. There's obviously platinum, but this is quite expensive. I've also seen some nice steel...

Hayley, tuesday 16-Nov-21 10 251
Hayley
Spraklers
Hayley of Planning, 16 of November of 2021 at 06:33

Best place to buy sparklers if you're doing a send off? Thanks.

DozaldAsymn, tuesday 16-Nov-21 1 75
Hayley
Evening meal tracker
Hayley of Feedback to Hitched, 8 of November of 2021 at 06:54

Hello, we are going to need day guests to select meals for both the day and evening, and evening guests to select meals for the evening. Is this all possible on Hitched or should we set up a...

Hayley, wednesday 10-Nov-21 5 96
Hayley
Burger van
Hayley of Planning, 5 of November of 2021 at 06:14

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any burger vansor similar (must have vegan options) that would cater for a wedding evening reception in Norfolk? We were thinking buffet in the evening...

Hayley, friday 5-Nov-21 2 39
Hayley
Welcome drinks and wine for tables
Hayley of Planning, 3 of November of 2021 at 08:54

Okay, so we're having a laid back, festival style wedding reception in and around a marquee on my parents' land. We're having some beers, ciders and soft drinks in a bath tub, as well as prosecco for...

Hayley, wednesday 3-Nov-21 6 117
Hayley
Registry office music
Hayley of Planning, 23 of October of 2021 at 09:46

Hello all, just wondering if any of you have registry office marriage experience? I understand you supply your own music. Would this be a song to enter, 2 to sign the register and 1 to leave? Also,...

Hayley, sunday 24-Oct-21 8 140
Hayley
Best high street shops for bridesmaid dresses
Hayley of Wedding Attire, 14 of October of 2021 at 06:20

As well as getting married myself next year, I'm also bridesmaid to one of my best friends. I was just wondering which high street shops are best for bridesmaid dresses? She's just given us two...

Michelle, friday 15-Oct-21 12 185
Hayley
Cake table
Hayley of Etiquette and Advice, 10 of October of 2021 at 21:33

Hi, just wondering if we need a specific, separate cake table or if we could have it on one of the tables for the buffet as it will be taken away to cut up when the buffet arrives? Thanks.

Hayley, sunday 10-Oct-21 68
Hayley
Suit colours
Hayley of Wedding Attire, 5 of October of 2021 at 07:49

Hello all. So my h2b was originally thinking grey suits. My Dad has a charcoal one so said he'd just wear that. Now my h2b is undecided on suit colour. Just wondering your thoughts. Should my h2b, his...

Hayley, saturday 9-Oct-21 6 126
Hayley
Amalfi Coast
Hayley of Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad, 6 of October of 2021 at 20:32

Hello, we are hoping to have a week along the Amalfi Coast for our honeymoon. We're thinking a little apartment with a view out to sea. We'd like to have a bit of a relaxing time but also visit some...

Hayley, thursday 7-Oct-21 1 67
Hayley
No seating plan
Hayley of Planning, 4 of October of 2021 at 06:26

Hello all. I feel like I posted something similar before but can't remember and can't find it. Is there a way to filter for your own discussions? Anyway, we don't plan on having a seating plan, apart...

Hayley, monday 4-Oct-21 4 102
Hayley
Hen do
Hayley of Planning, 26 of September of 2021 at 19:03

Sooo I guess I'll need a hen do haha. I'm not much of a go out clubbing person or much of a girly girl. I also don't want to spend a bomb because I'd rather spend it on the wedding. Any ideas or...

Hayley, tuesday 28-Sep-21 14 211
Hayley
Wedding ring
Hayley of Etiquette and Advice, 25 of September of 2021 at 21:38

My engagement ring is quite curvy and I'm not sure if I can wear a wedding ring with it. Has anyone experience of unusual shape engagement ring that they have managed to wear with a wedding ring? Or...

Hayley, monday 27-Sep-21 11 163
Hayley
Which style
Hayley of Planning, 26 of September of 2021 at 08:23

Hello all, finally worked out how to get the little pictures. I now am not sure which to put as my style haha. We're having a registry office ceremony, which is inside a castle. Our reception will be...

Hayley, monday 27-Sep-21 2 67
Hayley
Rsvps
Hayley of Etiquette and Advice, 26 of September of 2021 at 08:40

We're having a DIY wedding so have to organise it all ourselves. I'm just wondering how long before the wedding we should ask for our rsvps to be back?

Hayley, monday 27-Sep-21 4 136
Hayley
Welcome food
Hayley of Planning, 18 of September of 2021 at 18:01

Hello all, we are having our ceremony at 12 midday. This is at a separate location to the reception, which is 13 miles away. I think by the time we've had some pictures, confetti throwing and guests...

Hayley, sunday 19-Sep-21 2 118
Hayley
Wooden cake stand
Hayley of Etiquette and Advice, 18 of September of 2021 at 18:34

Hello all. My friend can do pyrography (burn writing in to wood). I'm really hoping we can get her to write on our cake stand for us. However, I am struggling to find the right thing. It needs to be...

Hayley, sunday 19-Sep-21 6 86
Hayley
Invites
Hayley of Planning, 30 of August of 2021 at 12:39

Hello all, just wondering how early you're all sending out invites? Thanks.

Hayley, sunday 5-Sep-21 15 253
Hayley
Flowers
Hayley of Planning, 1 of September of 2021 at 20:56

Hello all. Just thinking about flowers. I'm really keen on lots of colour. However, our ceremony is at a registry office and it looks like the flowers they have there will be all white. Do you think...

Hayley, sunday 5-Sep-21 4 136
Hayley
Drinks
Hayley of Etiquette and Advice, 15 of August of 2021 at 10:46

Hello all, just wanted your opinions on what drinks to provide for guests? We'll be having some day guests and then about the same again as just evening guests. At the moment, we are thinking a...

Hayley, saturday 4-Sep-21 13 371
Hayley
Wedding themes
Hayley of Feedback to Hitched, 31 of August of 2021 at 06:54

Hello, I was just wondering how you get the wedding theme pictures people seem to have on their pages e.g. Summer? Or is this a premium feature? Thanks.

Hayley, wednesday 1-Sep-21 6 124
Hayley
Evening guest space
Hayley of Etiquette and Advice, 8 of August of 2021 at 14:30

Hello all, First time poster. So, we are having a relatively small ceremony and wedding breakfast with around 45 people. We are having the ceremony at a registry office then going to my family farm...

Hayley, monday 30-Aug-21 8 272
Hayley
Sweetheart table
Hayley of Etiquette and Advice, 19 of August of 2021 at 20:11

Hello all. We have asked for a sweetheart table in our quote. We are having trestle tables for everyone else. The table they have included for a sweetheart is a round, cake one that seats 4. Do you...

Hayley, thursday 19-Aug-21 117
Hayley
Seating plan or no seating plan
Hayley of Etiquette and Advice, 10 of August of 2021 at 05:57

Hello all. We are planning a laid back, festival style wedding with marquee and fish and chip van. We were thinking of not having a seating plan. However, I have read that it means you need to allow...

Hayley, wednesday 18-Aug-21 2 112

General groups

Hitched article topics